Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 07:45:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: need android developers  (Read 1115 times)
duckydonald

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 11:52:35 AM

-snip-
well I want to pay but I dont have enough money...and btw 1st I want to test my plan by making a small prototype if it is good then ofcourse I can pay everyone

Hi Mehek,

If you dont have money and really believe in your project and want some good developer/s, you need to follow below IMHO:

1-) Make a concrete business plan, specify your milestones , requirements etc.
2-) Open a Crowdfunding campaign in kickstarter or equivalent CF sites. Do not hesitate to express your project in a rough detail. If CF campaign is succesfully funded, then you can have confidence that your project can go somewhere
3-) If you get enough money then hire some developer/s for your project
4-) Finish your project

If you aply above steps succesfully , maybe you can do what you have in your mind. Otherwise, its very very hard to get any developer for your project.

thanks for the information I will follow it...btw I don't know about kivkstaryer?? can u please tell me what is it..

your lack to show you can do research means you shouldnt be a business owner, plus hearing your idea, is not all that great, your just a poor man having a get rich dream.
Mehek (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 01:36:50 PM

-snip-
well I want to pay but I dont have enough money...and btw 1st I want to test my plan by making a small prototype if it is good then ofcourse I can pay everyone

Hi Mehek,

If you dont have money and really believe in your project and want some good developer/s, you need to follow below IMHO:

1-) Make a concrete business plan, specify your milestones , requirements etc.
2-) Open a Crowdfunding campaign in kickstarter or equivalent CF sites. Do not hesitate to express your project in a rough detail. If CF campaign is succesfully funded, then you can have confidence that your project can go somewhere
3-) If you get enough money then hire some developer/s for your project
4-) Finish your project

If you aply above steps succesfully , maybe you can do what you have in your mind. Otherwise, its very very hard to get any developer for your project.

thanks for the information I will follow it...btw I don't know about kivkstaryer?? can u please tell me what is it..

your lack to show you can do research means you shouldnt be a business owner, plus hearing your idea, is not all that great, your just a poor man having a get rich dream.
???hey I am not a poor man..I am just a student and I dont make a lot of money for this type of project
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: