Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:28:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coding for websites!  (Read 747 times)
Tlee88 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 10:50:15 PM

Hi,
I would like to know about coding , for example , the cost of the service for my website , and , where can it be learn ? Maybe its a very good idea to learn this by my own as it opens a full knowledge about websites . Also if someone offers the coding service inbox me or comment please , i would appreciate good comments  Smiley .

Thanks

annmarie

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 10:58:41 PM

Look over at the serivces sub forum it can cost a little to high it really depends on the amount of time required and how complex it is so no job is the same
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 11:17:30 PM

Even the newbie knows where to look... there may be hope yet.  Nice job annmarie Smiley

Tlee88 - This forum is for bitcoin technical support.  It is most certainly not the proper place to ask about learning to code, or the cost of hiring someone to do it for you.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 12:56:09 AM

Even the newbie knows where to look... there may be hope yet.  Nice job annmarie Smiley

Tlee88 - This forum is for bitcoin technical support.  It is most certainly not the proper place to ask about learning to code, or the cost of hiring someone to do it for you.

I would agree best way is posting in services and asking for it to be done.  You will find someone one there who can do it.

As far as learning you are better off looking for a class or a book.   Or online course for it.  A lot depends on your background and what language you want to know.
Soha

Activity: 580
Merit: 502

185usd/day Money making guide check my signature!

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 01:48:07 AM

I'm supporting coding service with very cheap price (based on your need) If you want to make a website, please pm me.

Grin Inbox you already

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5093954.0

185usd/day money making guide, guaranteed!
Rude Boy

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 01:56:45 AM

Hi,
I would like to know about coding , for example , the cost of the service for my website , and , where can it be learn ? Maybe its a very good idea to learn this by my own as it opens a full knowledge about websites . Also if someone offers the coding service inbox me or comment please , i would appreciate good comments  Smiley .

Thanks
If you really want to learn, try www.w3schools.com a better place to learn coding in various languages with examples. Just try it Wink
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 09:13:03 AM

if you want to learn go to udacity, start with intro to computer science and follow the related courses one by one.

You'll get a good introduction to web programming with the right courses

Soha

Activity: 580
Merit: 502

185usd/day Money making guide check my signature!

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 12:35:07 PM

Hi,

Thanks
If you really want to learn, try www.w3schools.com a better place to learn coding in various languages with examples. Just try it Wink

Grin Nice place for newbie to learn about HTML. I used to learn coding there. Pretty easy but just a starter. You need to research more.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5093954.0

185usd/day money making guide, guaranteed!
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 01:35:53 PM

Hi,

Thanks

Start here => www.codecademy.com
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 05:31:54 PM

Hi,

Thanks
open up youtube and search for website coding there are lots of videos you can learn from. php is good language for website coding. good luck! i hope you enjoy learning. Cool
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 07:03:42 PM

Learn PHP, Javascript, HTML, CSS, etc.
Tlee88 (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 01:51:52 AM

I see , ok great - thanks for advising me! Smiley

Tlee88 (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 01:52:53 AM

Hi,

Thanks
open up youtube and search for website coding there are lots of videos you can learn from. php is good language for website coding. good luck! i hope you enjoy learning. Cool

Coding seems very interesting ,i want to learn it so i can make good website of any kinds , i was hiring but i think i can learn first right  Cheesy ? thank you for posting

Tlee88 (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 01:54:04 AM

Learn PHP, Javascript, HTML, CSS, etc.

Those are indispensables right ? I appreciate these info !

PD: i want to hire also 

Thanks

Tlee88 (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 01:55:01 AM

Hi,

Thanks

Start here => www.codecademy.com

I will check that , and im hiring also! Great info , thanks!

|Bitcoin|

Activity: 320

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 12:53:54 PM

For the cost,  zero for small site. You can get short domain and very limited hosting for free.
KryptonS

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:57:08 PM

If you want to learn HTML, try YouTube that can be the easiest way and its FREE Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: