Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:09:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: moderators or old members please clarify my doubts..  (Read 943 times)
whyUbanMe (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 01:43:43 PM

hi..
i am just fed up by seeing this message on my account "Sorry vishwaratna, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com ."

now i dont want any clarificaions from your side,i just wanna know wil i be ever able to send or post with my old account.?
i have requested to unban on the give email ,but all in vain..please let me know the time required,if not absolute but give me approximate also,
hey mods have peace and please do reply..

thanks for all who reply here... Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:25:12 PM

hi..
i am just fed up by seeing this message on my account "Sorry vishwaratna, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com ."

now i dont want any clarificaions from your side,i just wanna know wil i be ever able to send or post with my old account.?
i have requested to unban on the give email ,but all in vain..please let me know the time required,if not absolute but give me approximate also,

It seems you have been *permabanned, can I ask you when did you notice that warning? I suggest you to wait 30-45 days from the day that you noticed it and after you can make an appeal Wink.

*permabanned = permanent ban
whyUbanMe (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:36:40 PM

hi..

It seems you have been *permabanned, can I ask you when did you notice that warning? I suggest you to wait 30-45 days from the day that you noticed it and after you can make an appeal Wink.

I received this message 10 days bank..
Oh..permaban..
Means I will never be able to recover my account ..isn't it??
What can I do now?
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:40:48 PM

hi..

I received this message 10 days bank..
Oh..permaban..
Means I will never be able to recover my account ..isn't it??
What can I do now?

I already said :

"I suggest you to wait 30-45 days from the day that you noticed it and after you can make an appeal Wink."

I think there is a good reason if an admin banned you 'vishwaratna'. Are you sure that your other alt accounts are not banned, because in that case you have been banned for 'ban evasion'.
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 04:57:16 PM

You were banned for service spam and thread hijacking.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
Malin Keshar

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 10:46:56 PM

what is thread hijacking?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3064

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2015, 10:47:55 PM

Hey everybody - check out my new site http://www.athreadhijack.com

What do you guys think about it?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
bitcoin_bagholder

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:03:02 AM

Hey everybody - check out my new site http://www.athreadhijack.com

What do you guys think about it?

A stable server might help.  Grin

Bitmixer sucks

Bit-X sucks
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3064

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 03:05:34 AM

The server at www.athreadhijack.com can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed.

DNS lookup failure has nothing to do with my server.  I was demonstrating a thread hijacking, hence the domain name.   Wink

what is thread hijacking?

See how the conversation has shifted away from the OP's topic to mine?

This is thread hijacking.  

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
whyUbanMe (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:05:46 PM

It seems then that you banned me....Huh
Sir please let me know will my previous account will ever be ban lifted or I have to make this account as primary..now

Thanks for replying sir...
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 10:20:53 PM

It seems then that you banned me....Huh
Sir please let me know will my previous account will ever be ban lifted or I have to make this account as primary..now

Thanks for replying sir...
No, I believe that if you are permabanned, it's not just that 1 account that is banned.  When you are permabanned, you are not allowed to create another account and post with it.  You, as a person, are banned from posting on this forum permanently.  The only way to lift the restriction is if you send an email to appeal.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: