Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:04:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [.321BTC/50BTC] Selling 50BTC in AUS... Cash In Hand/Branch Deposit/Bank Transfer  (Read 3054 times)
nor9865

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

If you think you know me.. Think again

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 03:43:42 PM

I've decided for my own security I will NOT provide cold storage publicly, not for the whole 50BTC anyway. On request, I can move amounts to an address and sign it, but right now I'm not interested in publicly displaying where I store my coins.

Progress: $98/$20000

Thanks

Your doing this right. In all aspects I think. You are willing to use escrow. Your not releaving anything that could potentially harm you. If you stick with this path you will be able to move the btc with minimal security risk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dzeros (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 12:33:02 AM

I've decided for my own security I will NOT provide cold storage publicly, not for the whole 50BTC anyway. On request, I can move amounts to an address and sign it, but right now I'm not interested in publicly displaying where I store my coins.

Progress: $98/$20000

Thanks

Your doing this right. In all aspects I think. You are willing to use escrow. Your not releaving anything that could potentially harm you. If you stick with this path you will be able to move the btc with minimal security risk.
Thanks, I appreciate the feedback!
dzeros (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:41:55 AM

Still looking for traders! Smiley
dzeros (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 01:45:33 AM

.321BTC/50BTC

Still selling
BenAnh

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:46:25 AM

.321BTC/50BTC

Still selling
Too bad you don't deal with me from the US but I can escrow any trade, just PING me Wink
levi1987

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 06:38:53 AM

i am interested in buying 7.5 btc for a cash deposit

can pay preev +4 if you can negotiate, you cover escrow fees
rony_90

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 07:38:34 AM

I have $222 in Paypal so if you wish I can sell. I will be more than happy if u use escrow Smiley

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
levi1987

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 07:42:41 AM

I have $222 in Paypal so if you wish I can sell. I will be more than happy if u use escrow Smiley
no offense mate but paypal can be reversed, i thibk this guys wants cash
dzeros (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 07:43:49 AM

Lol, paypal?? Living in dream land you are

Cash deposit, sure.
I'll send to escrow, you send the cash deposit, once received and 100% cleared (usually instantly) escrow releases.

Preev +4% is fine.

Thanks
levi1987

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 07:51:04 AM

Cash deposit, sure.
I'll send to escrow, you send the cash deposit, once received and 100% cleared (usually instantly) escrow releases.

Preev +4% is fine.

Thanks
who do you want for escrow
they must be trusted
rony_90

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 07:52:31 AM

Cash deposit, sure.

Preev +4% is fine.

Thanks

Why? What's the problem with Paypal? I have seen quite a few people buying Paypal in currency exchange section.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
dzeros (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 08:00:17 AM

Cash deposit, sure.

Preev +4% is fine.

Thanks
who do you want for escrow
they must be trusted
Tomatocage or OGNasty, you PM them

Cash deposit, sure.

Preev +4% is fine.

Thanks

Why? What's the problem with Paypal? I have seen quite a few people buying Paypal in currency exchange section.

There are 100000 problems with paypal.
Final decision is no.
levi1987

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 08:10:54 AM

sent message to escrow
are the terms correct
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 01:57:55 AM

Are you interested in accepting an international wire transfer? If so then I could be interested in a good portion of what you have depending on how flexible you are on your rate.
dzeros (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 02:29:46 AM

Are you interested in accepting an international wire transfer? If so then I could be interested in a good portion of what you have depending on how flexible you are on your rate.

No thank you, i would rather stay local to keep mistakes from happening and to keep my rate locked. Currency exchange rates and fees are to high.

Thanks anyway

-- Update:
Cash deposit pending with banks by Levi, waiting till Monday for them to process it Smiley
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 02:38:10 AM

No thank you, i would rather stay local to keep mistakes from happening and to keep my rate locked. Currency exchange rates and fees are to high.

Thanks anyway
I would be able to have my bank send your local currency to save on exchange fees and would be willing to keep the rate locked in terms of your local currency. We could use the escrow of your choice.
dzeros (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 02:44:19 AM

Thanks anyway
I would be able to have my bank send your local currency to save on exchange fees and would be willing to keep the rate locked in terms of your local currency. We could use the escrow of your choice.
How much do you intend on buying??
I am not willing to negotiate the 5% rate above preev at this time
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:02:39 AM

Thanks anyway
I would be interested in buying 40 BTC if the price is right. I think peeve - 4.5% is fair, and I would cover the escrow fee, so peeve - 3.5% and can use tranches if you don't trust the escrow for all 40 BTC
dzeros (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:19:23 AM

Thanks anyway
I would be interested in buying 40 BTC if the price is right. I think peeve - 4.5% is fair, and I would cover the escrow fee, so peeve - 3.5% and can use tranches if you don't trust the escrow for all 40 BTC

5% Above preev rate, we use Tomatocage or OGNasty as escrow, You pay the fee.
That's all I'm offering as again, I'm not entirely interested in international business.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:34:05 AM

Thanks anyway

5% Above preev rate, we use Tomatocage or OGNasty as escrow, You pay the fee.
That's all I'm offering as again, I'm not entirely interested in international business.
I wouldn't be able to pay that high of a premium, however I would accept either of the escrows you offered. As a result of my lack of ability to accept your price, I will withdraw my offer for the 40 BTC
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: