Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:38:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: -- BitSwop.nl - Pay all your Bitcoin invoices with other Cryptocurrencies  (Read 570 times)
ShopemNL (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 02:25:03 PM

Pay all your Bitcoin Invoices with Guldencoin

After releasing BitBill.nl / .eu some customers where asking for a service like Nocks but in english and with other cryptocurrencies so we made BitSwop.nl

With BitSwop we create the possibility for users to pay there bitcoin invoices with other Cryptocurrencies. As we work with Litepaid as our payment provider we are able to accept payments in 23 different cryptocurrencies.

What is BitSwop?
A big part of the companies that accept cryptocurrency only accept Bitcoin. This mean if you have like a lot of Guldencoins, you cannot pay your invoices with it. BitSwop makes it possible to pay all your Bitcoin Invoices with one of the accepted cryptocurrencies like Guldencoin, Litecoin, Faircoin, DigiByte, DigitalCoin, Faircoin, Blackcoin...

How does it work?
Pretty simple, if lets say, you want to buy a pizza in a place (or online) where you can pay with Bitcoin. Pick your pizza, select Bitcoin as Payment method, visit our website and fill in the amount of Bitcoins, The bitcoin payment address and the coin you want to pay us with. Pay us with the coin of your choice and we will pay your submitted Bicoin invoice instantly after payment.

Visit www.bitswop.nl for more information.

Donations are welcome :1EjEY4h69CVzqhTuboZdRDc4J1xoVvxZzn

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptKeeper
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:36:14 AM

Are you planning to support NXT?

Follow me on twitter! I'm a private Bitcoin and altcoin hodler. Giving away crypto for free on my Twitter feed!
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 12:30:33 PM

Nice idea, in future, if you add a new coins, i suggest a BURST coin, because all community of burst wait a site that accept them, except exchange  Grin
ShopemNL (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 08:35:25 AM

StealthCoin will be added today!

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 10:49:59 AM

Nice idea, in future, if you add a new coins, i suggest a BURST coin, because all community of burst wait a site that accept them, except exchange  Grin

They use a third party payment processor, so it's not up to BitSwop to add new coins. You might want to direct your requests to Litepaid Smiley
CryptKeeper
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 01:39:08 PM

They use a third party payment processor, so it's not up to BitSwop to add new coins. You might want to direct your requests to Litepaid Smiley

Thanks for bringing this up, I will contact Litepaid directly!

Follow me on twitter! I'm a private Bitcoin and altcoin hodler. Giving away crypto for free on my Twitter feed!
ShopemNL (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 01:45:50 PM

Stealthcoin added!

To add a coin you can always e-mail us, we are in good contact with out payment provider.

CryptKeeper
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 01:52:13 PM

Nice idea, in future, if you add a new coins, i suggest a BURST coin, because all community of burst wait a site that accept them, except exchange  Grin

Thanks for bringing this up, I will contact Litepaid directly!

I've just chatted with Litepaid and they told me:

NXT is currently not in our list due to different method and not working like Bitcoin
Our system is build on RPC commands.

Yeah I know it's a different wallet tech...
I've visited bitswop.nl and it looked very interesting. I think you are their payment provider?

Correct!

Damn, I thought I could use my NXT with them. :-(

Yea we know, we try get known with NXT but we are quite busy at the moment.

MR1
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 04:21:41 PM

Stealthcoin added!

To add a coin you can always e-mail us, we are in good contact with out payment provider.

StealthCoin (www.stealth-coin.com) has been definitely added!

Thanx!

Bitswop.nl is really a useful service for altcoins! 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: