Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:01:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 »
  Print  
Author Topic: YoBit.Net - Signature Campaign - Realtime Payouts (daily)  (Read 446982 times)
Gumbork

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:21:01 PM

i havent been active for months now just coming back to the bitcoin forum live after the price when up, how do i get back in the campaign ?

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:32:21 PM

i havent been active for months now just coming back to the bitcoin forum live after the price when up, how do i get back in the campaign ?

you havenot chance to rejoin in this campaign, try to prove your post quality and join another one, become your posts arenot good (i think so).

you are hero member and you must know about these rules

good luck
stiffbud

Activity: 980

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:10:28 PM

You can't. Once your out, there is no way in. You can try other campaigns if you have enough decent post quality you can get into a much better campaign.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Vaccinus

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:37:12 PM

so why i'm removed? i think the definition of low quality post here is really fucked up, short post or 20 post a day isn't spamming, if you stay on topic, it's not spam for me
Doing a backread with your post, you're not engaging in any topic you don't even had quoted messages. So I assumed it was just a one line post that seems to be spammy that's why moderator removed you.

i see no spam in my post at all, it's just adding my opinion on the matter, how that is spammy?, i think this campaign should lower the post to 10 max per dya, if they really think posting 20 is spammy

Well it's too bad you don't get to judge what is spam or not. There's nothing wrong with making 20 posts a day and most people on this campaign will do that, but what's not ok is constant half-assed one liners like all your posts are:

so you really think that the quality, has to do with the lenght? because those post were on topic, from the one you quoted "ethereum i think and the dao" was a genuine answer to the topic which asked "which coin has the most delusional supporters?", what's spammy about that? i'm confused really...

elocode

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:39:44 PM

It's allready working!! Or not
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:03:41 PM

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?  I am sure that you are not referring to the payout button, because that would mean that you have already violated the terms of the sig campaign
Ethey

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:56:32 PM

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?  I am sure that you are not referring to the payout button, because that would mean that you have already violated the terms of the sig campaign

Hey guys,

ive got problems withradwing my paid funds from the Signature Campaign. Its simply not possible to get the Coins to the Yobit Balance.
Do somebody of you also have this kind of PRoblems?=

Would be great to know

morantis

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 10:57:42 PM

Hey guys,

ive got problems withradwing my paid funds from the Signature Campaign. Its simply not possible to get the Coins to the Yobit Balance.

Would be great to know

DOES NO ONE ACTUALLY READ THE THREAD?HuhHuh?
silentkiller

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:47:30 AM

Hey guys,

Would be great to know
just wait and it will be fix soon..its just a normal problem.
morantis

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:21:40 AM

Hey guys,

Would be great to know

these guys will never follow the rules, why they are not banned is beyond me
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:42:41 AM

Hey guys,

Would be great to know

Talking about issues with withdraw is not in the rules, at all.
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:53:13 AM

Hey guys,

Would be great to know
I think it is better that the withdrawal was freeze because the price of bitcoins now is falling, Yobit knows that and he just want to help you man so that by the time the price will increase the button will function accordingly. Just wait and relax because you will enjoy your earnings once the button is working fine.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
morantis

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:06:03 AM

Hey guys,

Would be great to know

Talking about issues with withdraw is not in the rules, at all.

here is a quote from the camp manager himself with a very implicit instruction that i am sure everyone is aware of because they read the entire thread of the campaign that they joined

Occasionally, the 'Send to my BTC balance' button on the signature page (https://yobit.net/en/signature/) will stop working for a short period. This just means that we are in the process of adding more funds to our hot wallet for paying you guys! Don't write about it; it's not a problem; this is a regular occurrence. While we do our best to ensure that all our users have the ability to get paid daily, some days have more new user signups than others. Please be patient with us during this period while we refill our signature campaign funds.
btctube

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:30:28 AM

the withdrawal won't resume any moment. yobit is shutting down and you just say good bye to your coins. They are losing the battle when WAVES didn't gave them any nodes.
morantis

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:32:33 AM

the withdrawal won't resume any moment. yobit is shutting down and you just say good bye to your coins. They are losing the battle when WAVES didn't gave them any nodes.

not to argue, but i love it when people make predictions based on nothing more than their personal opinions, therefore, i am pulling this quote over to a thread of its own so that we can highlight and follow the progress of your lightning predictions, i will include a link to that thread here so that you can give us more of your expert opinions, one moment please.

AND HERE IT IS>>>>>>>>>>>

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1524913.0
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:27:56 AM

I see that you swallowed the Kool-Aid that the Waves dev have been giving you. They claim they are making a decentralized platform when their nodes are closed-source. That is not decentralized at all.  Cheesy Hope that if they ever do come up with the create fiat tokens feature that you don't give them the KYC info that they will require. You are liable to end up on the short list for scammers all over the world.
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:35:50 AM

Same here. I am also trying to transfer the btc earned from signature to my BTC balance. But when I clicked on button "Send to my BTC Balance" nothing happens. Its happening from yesterday . How long will it takes to get resolved?
darkmagician

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:10:02 AM

Same here. I am also trying to transfer the btc earned from signature to my BTC balance. But when I clicked on button "Send to my BTC Balance" nothing happens. Its happening from yesterday . How long will it takes to get resolved?
1 week or more..if it still not fixed then you should say goodbye on your balances.. Grin. Just joking.
Gumbork

Activity: 583

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:30:57 PM

You can't. Once your out, there is no way in. You can try other campaigns if you have enough decent post quality you can get into a much better campaign.

thanks for the info, i had some funds left in the campaign wallet from Feb im not able to send them to my account wallet is that done directly with the yobit support ?

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
nururochac

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:27:37 PM

so why i'm removed? i think the definition of low quality post here is really fucked up, short post or 20 post a day isn't spamming, if you stay on topic, it's not spam for me
Doing a backread with your post, you're not engaging in any topic you don't even had quoted messages. So I assumed it was just a one line post that seems to be spammy that's why moderator removed you.

i see no spam in my post at all, it's just adding my opinion on the matter, how that is spammy?, i think this campaign should lower the post to 10 max per dya, if they really think posting 20 is spammy

Well it's too bad you don't get to judge what is spam or not. There's nothing wrong with making 20 posts a day and most people on this campaign will do that, but what's not ok is constant half-assed one liners like all your posts are:

so you really think that the quality, has to do with the lenght? because those post were on topic, from the one you quoted "ethereum i think and the dao" was a genuine answer to the topic which asked "which coin has the most delusional supporters?", what's spammy about that? i'm confused really...
You didn't backed up your argument with any supporting details. You posted your opinion without concrete evidence that will hold your claim. That makes your post a low quality.
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 »
  Print  

Jump to: