Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:46:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Long term loan - 10% p.a. - 3y - meet me im switzerland - collateral  (Read 1086 times)
bitprosperity (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 05:09:51 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2015, 12:23:11 PM by bitprosperity

Hello Bitcoin community. I just graduated from business school and i am actively interested in bitcoin since 2013. In summer i need a car to go to work, and of course i was looking for someone who sells a car for btc. Indeed i found a business partner. I do not want to spend all my btc which i have bought in early 2013 so the idea for a loan came up. I am a person who likes keeping things simple so i would pay an annual interest of 10% for a 50 btc loan starting on july 1st with annual compounding and repayment of the btc in july 1 st 2017 Since i live in switzerland i could come to any swiss city if there is a lender from switzerland who wants to meet me. I can give guarantees in stockmarket shares or eventually the car itself. If you are interested do not hesitate to contact me via pn or via reply.
Have a great day

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 05:32:57 PM

Hello Bitcoin community. I just graduated from business school and i am actively interested in bitcoin since 2013.
Then why did you create an account just for this loan?

I do not want to spend all my btc which i have bought in early 2013 so the idea for a loan came up.
So you do have enough BTC to buy the car but you prefer to use someone else's money? Why would you prefer to pay interest instead of using your own coins? You can get more the same way you plan to get the coins to repay the loan. The only difference is you won't pay any interest.

Do you have any idea how suspicious this looks? Anyway tehre's 0% chance you will get a loan if you don't offer a valid collateral, read this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.msg6311902#msg6311902
Meanwhile all you'll get is negative trust.

bitprosperity (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 03:40:56 PM

Hello EcuaMobi and thanks for your reply. As i mentioned i am interested in settling the loan in switzerland. Under swiss law the lender is very good protected against an default. As a collateral i would guarantee with shares of a big swiss company. I will pay the amount partly with my own btc and partly with the loan. So the intention is not diminishing my btc stash to much and not liquidating my stocks since that would be not a good idea now. Thats exactly why a loan makes so much sense here.
Have a great day
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 07:52:41 PM

Hello EcuaMobi and thanks for your reply. As i mentioned i am interested in settling the loan in switzerland. Under swiss law the lender is very good protected against an default. As a collateral i would guarantee with shares of a big swiss company. I will pay the amount partly with my own btc and partly with the loan. So the intention is not diminishing my btc stash to much and not liquidating my stocks since that would be not a good idea now. Thats exactly why a loan makes so much sense here.
Have a great day

That makes sense.

Send me 60 of your btc as collateral, and I will give you the 50btc loan for 10% interest.

When you repay the loan, I will send the 60btc back to you untouched - same as if you held them.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Glucose

Activity: 861
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 08:59:10 AM

Have a great day

Shares in which swiss company ?
BurgerKill

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 10:10:29 AM

this is lol ever i seen , if you cant buy something with your money , would be better doing nothing than you have to beg the heavy loan like this , im sure no one will give you dat bitcoin much.
bitprosperity (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 11:03:51 AM

this is lol ever i seen , if you cant buy something with your money , would be better doing nothing than you have to beg the heavy loan like this , im sure no one will give you dat bitcoin much.

Obviously I have got the money but as I mentioned it is invested in the market and it would be dumb to liquidate it for a car since I expect the stockmarket to rise 10% p.a at leastThis is exactly the point of loans.

[/quote]
Shares in which swiss company ?
[/quote]

I have shares in Zurich Insurance company and I am also invested in the market as a whole. Technically speaking in an ETF. An ETF has no counterparty risk while lowering the variance of the whole portfolio since it has a very high diversification (in the SMI here). Since we see an increased quantitative easing and negative interest rates in europe I expect the market to rise at least 10% p.a. So you now see why this is a win-win situation.
The ETF is issued by UBS and traded on the SIX swiss exchange. You can check further details here:
http://www.six-swiss-exchange.com/funds/security_info_en.html?id=CH0017142719CHF4
Of course the car itself would be also an option for a collateral.

Have a great day
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: