Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:02:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: mrbiga.com :: My personal website!  (Read 2207 times)
Monopoly

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 09:06:39 PM

Just six sites review ? delay between of your updates are very long ............ make short them
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mrbigA (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 05:44:14 PM

Just six sites review ? delay between of your updates are very long ............ make short them

It was really hard to find a reliable bitcoin poker room. The good news is that I think I have find the best available one. I'm testing it and soon will post all my experience playing there.

mrbigA (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 10:36:15 PM

What will be your next move? My opinion: http://mrbiga.com/what-will-be-your-next-move/

ticoti

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 03:04:05 AM

Are you really professional of poker?

Do you live exclusively from poker?

It is impossible to live from poker with bitcoin poker sites,not many players
mrbigA (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 05:35:53 AM

Are you really professional of poker?

Do you live exclusively from poker?

It is impossible to live from poker with bitcoin poker sites,not many players

Yes  Smiley, or at least I have won enough to have fun for the rest of my life.

True fact, but you should noted that limited number of players are not always bad. Wining bitcoins is much easier than wining $ in a poker room. You learn the strategy of players in no time.
It all depends on how much you are planning to earn. If you want to make hundred of thousands $ per yer, yes the answer is NO. The sad part is that you even cannot find a bitcoin poker room that worth hundred of thousands dollars.
To be honest with you, I think BTC poker has bright future, thats why I'm checking it out.

joust

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 05:40:03 AM

Your website looks really nice. I will try it out when I have learned to poker, I do not know all the rules yet Sad

Regards,
Joust

mrbigA (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 05:44:54 AM

Your website looks really nice. I will try it out when I have learned to poker, I do not know all the rules yet Sad

Regards,
Joust

Thank you  Smiley. If you need any help or if you had any questions let me know. I would be happy if I can help.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: