Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:43:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FOR HIRE] Web-programmer and sys-admin.  (Read 945 times)
Cryptowatch.com (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 12:38:47 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2015, 04:33:14 PM by Cryptowatch.com

Key words:

- C++
- php
- javascript/node.js
- html5/css3
- sysadmin (linux, firewall,dns,vpn, vps, e-mail servers, security, custom daemons etc.)

Personal skills:
- Responsive (will always answer quickly, in the event I'm unavailable I'll let you know in advance)
- Honest (will give you honest estimates about time frames and any challenges encountered)
- Able to explain difficult technical stuff also for less-technical users in a way that makes them understand.
- Great oversight. I don't get lost in the details, but see the overall picture.
- Good adviser, if you have the idea, I will help you select the right tech-stack and assemble the right resources to make it happen.
- Mutual trust and understanding. When I take on a project, my aim is to meet the expectations of the clients, and I need no baby-sitting
but expect the client to put faith in me/the team to provide a professional solution for his business case.
- Detail oriented in the sense that I put pride in my work. If it's worth doing, it's worth doing 100%!

I have extensive experience and I am ready for smaller assignments or larger projects.
I could also manage large projects with other devs involved.

- Contracts for sysadmin work also possible.
- Rates negotiable, fixed price also possible.

General questions about my services could be asked in this thread, specific questions is to be taken on pm,
or if the client value privacy, we could do it with PGP-email. (Key on request).

As a rule of thumb I would not take on very controversial projects, however if you're unsure whether your
project fits that category, send me a pm and we'll sort it out. Anonymous clients are accepted.

Currently availability is prompt. I could take on your entire project from idea to deployment, also arranging for
everything that has to do with domain-registration, ssl-certificates, web-servers, ddos-protection etc.

Here's an example site: http://cryptowatch.com/

Verification link

More code from other projects could be shown on request. Payment would usually be escrowed by some trusted escrow
unaffiliated with both me and the client. And payment would be done in batches when milestones are
ready or when the project is fully completed, depending on the negotiated details and size of the project.

All projects will be negotiated and PGP-signed by both parties before the work starts. In the event of PGP just being
too complicated for the client, we'll find some other solution.

All payments to be done in bitcoin.

If you think your project is too small or too silly to aquire help to complete, don't dispair, you might hit me up
on a day where I'm in a good mood and give you a nice price.  Grin

Serious questions that I feel needs public attention will be answered in this thread.

Edit: Available for work immediately. Send private message on this forum, alternatively send an e-mail to "at
cryptowatch.com", you could put anything in front of the @-sign.

Edit2: I do not skype, but can use irc, e-mail or forum messages or any other suitable way of communicating. PGP also possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:01:01 AM

Your site is down?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 12:46:34 PM

Your site is down?
yeah, site down mate. Please contact me skype:Aristo.studio
or email:admin@bitcoinpricelab.com

Cryptowatch.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 08:59:56 PM

Yes, site's currently down. I've been offline during the weekend (hence not being able to catch it sooner - for those interested, there's not been set up any extensive monitoring of the site, as it's not a critical service. Smiley), and I'll be restoring it shortly. Bitcoin Explorer, I'll get in touch with you tomorrow, monday. Thanks for the interest.
Cryptowatch.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 01:43:11 PM

Your site is down?

I've contacted you as promised, however the e-mail generated a bounce message, so I sent you a pm.
rony_90

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 01:46:32 PM

Your site is down?

I've contacted you as promised, however the e-mail generated a bounce message, so I sent you a pm.

Can you help me with integrating Clam (bitcoin-like wallet) in a Poker Software. The poker software is Poker Mavens.

Clams is a bitcoin-like wallet and you would easily be able to integrate Clams if you know how to integrate Bitcoins.

I want to  have an automatic pay-in-Clams and recieve chips function and vice versa.

PROJECT ~ Here are my project needs:

-1 Integrate Clams to my Poker Mavens software.

-1.a Players should be able to open an account and pay with Clams to receive "chips" in their game account (1 Clam = 10,000,000 "chips"). There should be a minimum of .001 Clams deposit for chips.

-1.b Player screens should show their account total converted to Clams and their current value in BTC/USD (if possible).

-1.c Players need to be able to "cash out" their chips back to Clams. 10,000,000 chips will always equal 1 Clam. Players may cash out any amount over .002 Clams.

This concludes my needs for this project. Serious and Trusted People Only Required.

Thank you for your time,
~Rony

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Cryptowatch.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 02:36:07 PM

Hi rony_90,

generally, I'd not respond or discuss details of a clients project in public, but as you already posted much detail in this thread, and the response might also be of value for others, I'll give a brief response here:

Technically this is an interesting project, however with the recent crackdown on bitcoin poker, ref. the case with Bryan Micon and Seals with Clubs (link with more info), and the general hostile environment for online bitcoin poker sites, esp. in regards to US jurisdiction, unlicensed sites (my assumption) related to gambling might not be the best projects to get involved with, which to me seems at the moment to be a risk i'm cautious about  taking on.

I realize this is not the answer you wanted, and for that I appologize, but at least you got a swift and honest reply. Best of luck with your project.

Can you help me with integrating Clam (bitcoin-like wallet) in a Poker Software. The poker software is Poker Mavens.

Clams is a bitcoin-like wallet and you would easily be able to integrate Clams if you know how to integrate Bitcoins.

I want to  have an automatic pay-in-Clams and recieve chips function and vice versa.

PROJECT ~ Here are my project needs:

-1 Integrate Clams to my Poker Mavens software.

-1.a Players should be able to open an account and pay with Clams to receive "chips" in their game account (1 Clam = 10,000,000 "chips"). There should be a minimum of .001 Clams deposit for chips.

-1.b Player screens should show their account total converted to Clams and their current value in BTC/USD (if possible).

-1.c Players need to be able to "cash out" their chips back to Clams. 10,000,000 chips will always equal 1 Clam. Players may cash out any amount over .002 Clams.

This concludes my needs for this project. Serious and Trusted People Only Required.

Thank you for your time,
~Rony

wannesd

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 11:58:32 AM

I've enlisted the help of Alex for a project I needed.

Without going into too much detail, it's a custom a daemon to interact with a local electrum wallet.
The purpose is to be able to split incoming payments according to a set of user selected rules (percentage wise, fixed amount, ...)
The project kept getting bigger and bigger, because I kept on wanting to add more features.

Alex saw this project through like a champ, and I'm very happy with the end result!

I can totally recommend him, and will not hesitate myself to do business again with him, when the opportunity arises.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: