Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:30:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we in a bull market?  (Read 1496 times)
RaginglikeaBoss

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

Never before 11 P.M.

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 06:05:27 PM

Yes, we're in a bull market, we've always been in a bull market.

You know, as in stinky, smelly, bullshit. Yay!

I could be wrong, but the current market screams bull-trap to me.  I happily collected on a large percentage of BTC from yields over the past month and today.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCfaucetTIME

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:09:16 PM

We are in the middle of a bull market

http://www.hussmanfunds.com/rsi/rallyvolume.htm

Volume tends to expand in the main direction of the trend. In a bull market, advances accompanied by increasing volume or declines on diminishing volume are taken to be bullish........... Volume should always be studied as a trend (relative to what has preceded).

- Richard Russell, The Dow Theory Today

The prices of stocks rise, and major market indices such as the Nasdaq also go up. There is also an increased volume of trading, and we may also notice a larger number of companies (or coins like CRAVE, POSITRON etc) entering the stock market.

- http://www.stock-options-made-easy.com/what-is-a-bull-market.html

Bear market is low volume trading where pumps have disgustingly low volume

Bull market is high volume trading where pumps have disgustingly high volume

Bull market has everything to do with volume because TRADES themselves are measured in volume

Less volume means less trading which means prices move slower which means BEAR MARKET

Higher volume means more trading which means prices move faster which means BULL MARKET

So stop lying to the people you shameless manipulators

"Volume is the weapon of the bull” is a Wall Street adage meaning that bull markets rise on strong volume. “Trading volume, often called ‘a weapon of the bull’” has been cited in print since at least 1987.

- http://www.barrypopik.com/index.php/new_york_city/entry/volume_is_the_weapon_of_the_bull_wall_street_adage

THERE IS MONEY EVERYWHERE

me i have made this month more than 17 thousand dollar even all i have to do is go to okcoin and i take double money instant
JackRipper

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 07:35:06 PM

Stop using investopedia

do you think Michael Steinhardt uses investopedia to make financial decisions, i think not

Volume tends to expand in the main direction of the trend. In a bull market, advances accompanied by increasing volume or declines on diminishing volume are taken to be bullish........... Volume should always be studied as a trend (relative to what has preceded).

The prices of stocks rise, and major market indices such as the Nasdaq also go up. There is also an increased volume of trading, and we may also notice a larger number of companies (or coins like CRAVE, POSITRON etc) entering the stock market.

Bull market has everything to do with volume because TRADES themselves are measured in volume

Less volume means less trading which means prices move slower which means BEAR MARKET

Higher volume means more trading which means prices move faster which means BULL MARKET

"Volume is the weapon of the bull” is a Wall Street adage meaning that bull markets rise on strong volume. “Trading volume, often called ‘a weapon of the bull’” has been cited in print since at least 1987.

- http://www.barrypopik.com/index.php/new_york_city/entry/volume_is_the_weapon_of_the_bull_wall_street_adage

But volume alone does NOT make a bull market. Sorry, but you are WRONG.

hellscabane
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 08:27:02 PM

I could be wrong, but the current market screams bull-trap to me.  I happily collected on a large percentage of BTC from yields over the past month and today.

Nah, this whole market screams bullshit trap. Put your BTC in and watch it get flushed away!  Wink

Everyone screams that they're making thousands and thousands on a daily basis. Sure. Once again: bullshit.
RaginglikeaBoss

Never before 11 P.M.

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 08:54:39 PM

Call me a "USD shill" but there is a reason most of us value everything in fiat.  Seems to be working as intended haha.

Nah, this whole market screams bullshit trap. Put your BTC in and watch it get flushed away!  Wink

Everyone screams that they're making thousands and thousands on a daily basis. Sure. Once again: bullshit.

Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 01:48:03 AM

Not bullmarket. Looks like rock bottom and some low cap shitcoins already bounced off the rockbottom due to people who saw exactly that.

Accumulating shitcoins now!!!

Undermood
Legendary

Activity: 950

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 06:35:35 AM

No, we are not! We could see from the price movement! Even the price of bitcoin is down a lot!

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
        ▄████▀▀░░        ░╙▀▓███▓,
      ,███╣▒▒▒░░╓╖╖╖╖╖╖,░░░▒▒╢▓▓▓[
     ╓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╢▓▓▓▓
    ╖▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▒░,
   ╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒               "▓▓▓▓▓▓  ╟
  ▐▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓╖              ▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ]
 ,▓▓░░░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▄           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓`░░ ▐▓▌
 ╟▓▓▌░░░ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓         ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░╓▓▓▓
 ╟▓▓▓▓   ░`▓▓▓▓▓▓,      ╟▓▓▓▓▓╜░░░░╓▓▓▓▓
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓,░ ░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░╟▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖░   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓`
   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╢╣╢╢▓███▓█▀
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
[/ta
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 06:07:01 PM

Some people are saying that altcoins have entered a bull market. If so, does that mean that we will start seeing 10 or 15 new coins launched every week like we did last year at this time? Any thoughts?

If you put the proverbial gun to my head, I'd say we're early into a new bull market. One thing about bull markets, everywhere: they always begin when things are quiet - and they always begin under a cloud of skepticism and worry. As the old saying has it, "the markets like to climb a wall of worry."

Crazy stuff like a flood of new alts tend to occur late in a bull market, not early. Early on, there's too much skepticism and butthurt to make a new alt an easy sell.

Now that you mention it, a look at Bitcoin's chart does suggest the year-or-so-long bear has gone back to his cave...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:34:47 PM

As far as I know in a bull market prices should go up, what I see in the graphs that doesn't looks like that Smiley. Actually more like the opposite... with some spikes.
gustav

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:11:42 AM

gold:

bitcoin:

LOOK AT IT!
RaginglikeaBoss

Never before 11 P.M.

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 06:43:43 AM

Well it appears I nailed it in the short-term.  This past week was the definition of a bull-trap.  Glad I cashed in on my yields.

jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 07:09:51 PM

Stop using investopedia

do you think Michael Steinhardt uses investopedia to make financial decisions, i think not

Nice post. 

Just my personal opinion is that we still really in a long term bull, but I'm not very good at these things.

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:19:15 PM

Not bullmarket. Looks like rock bottom and some low cap shitcoins already bounced off the rockbottom due to people who saw exactly that.

Accumulating shitcoins now!!!

I don't understand the reasoning behind people who have bought bags.  People who bought bags like Quark and BBQ have been sitting on those bags for 1.5+ years now and the likelihood of them being right is zilch.   There's easily newer coins with better tech and large userbases than old $hitcoins.

The same goes for people who continue to buy Aurora thinking they'll be like some Eastern European Oligarch if Aurora is ever officiated within Iceland.. but the difference was the Eastern European Oligarchs were the government and had private armies that were willing to enforce their assets and control over the countries' economies.. people buying junk coins are usually autistic neckbeards with no armies beyond those they control in Skyrim..   Grin

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 08:24:40 PM

Some people are saying that altcoins have entered a bull market. If so, does that mean that we will start seeing 10 or 15 new coins launched every week like we did last year at this time? Any thoughts?

If this is the bull market I wonder what the bear market is like.

Alt-coins will begin to launch 10-15 new shill bitcointalk members accounts per second.

fixed the typos  Wink

Well said and as usual I agree 100% with you.

And to the your all broke jpeg guy.. your full of shit  Roll Eyes
I have invested 0 cents and have made many thousands and gone on insane spending sprees with coin profitz  Cool
Some people are just dumb lazy or gullible or worse morally bankrupt.
Had I wanted to take the evil route I could have made a sick fortune compared to what I did get.

This Coin stuff is a huge test of morality in a way I think.
You all need to figure out how low you will go entering into this stuff as a noob..
All I know is I can hold my head up and look in the mirror knowing I did not prey on anyone.
many of you here can't say the same and you can enjoy a dead scene because of it now.. you made your bed Embarrassed

edit:
my answer = NO
we are all STILL drowning and it's only going to get worse.. the system itself is broken = problem.
if people can go greedy and ruin it for others they will and there will b no stopping them.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: