Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:27:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Offer Escrow|Free-->0.5%] Escrow for new Altcoin/Small Sig Campaign (AVAILABLE)  (Read 1045 times)
ciocgun (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 09:59:09 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2015, 02:50:44 PM by ciocgun

Hi there,
Date Registered:    January 27, 2014

I'm in the forum from more than 1 year with some positive transactions.
I'm offering as an Escrow for small BTC amount (cause i don't have lot of feedbacks)

Maybe for new altcoin, or small similar project.

I will send my personal information.

Contact me just in the post please, to be every offer public.
I will take a small % for the service in base of the time i've to take the BTC and the time to spend to send amount back to each people

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Josepht

Activity: 1008
Merit: 515

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 10:01:21 AM

So you're offering escrow, to improve positive feedbacks? Shouldn't it be the other way around? Having a lot of positive feedback, and then offering escrow.

Also I don't see why others would use you as they have other more reputable escrows to choose from.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 10:25:28 AM

Best of luck. Try to use an offline device or paper wallet generated in a secure/offline device when escrowing.

-snip-

Also I don't see why others would use you as they have other more reputable escrows to choose from.

Don't disappoint him. Let him try.

ciocgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 12:11:21 PM

So you're offering escrow, to improve positive feedbacks? Shouldn't it be the other way around? Having a lot of positive feedback, and then offering escrow.

Generally a new altcoin is developed by a Newbie. I'm a senior member since January 2014 and some positive feedback and no negative.
Logically if someone has more feedback than me, he won't look at this thread.

Lboss

Activity: 412
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 04:36:51 PM

Generally a new altcoin is developed by a Newbie. I'm a senior member since January 2014 and some positive feedback and no negative.

The purpose of escrow is securing funds in a trusted 3rd party. As I see from your trust , you have 2 untrusted feedback from SAME person. I think this is not enough for escrow.

You have already stated that you are member since 2014 but unfortunately this means nothing. There are lots of accounts sold in Auctions and digital goods section.

You can be right but you should prove yourself before becoming escrow.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 05:01:13 PM

The purpose of escrow is securing funds in a trusted 3rd party. As I see from your trust , you have 2 untrusted feedback from SAME person. I think this is not enough for escrow.

You have already stated that you are member since 2014 but unfortunately this means nothing. There are lots of accounts sold in Auctions and digital goods section.

You can be right but you should prove yourself before becoming escrow.

Yeah its true, you need to have a proof that you are worth to be an escrow and there are so many reputable escrow out there that free from fee, better if you dont charge anything from them since you are a new one, and you even have a negative trust so I think people will hard to understand you but still you can try it
josef2000

Activity: 280

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2015, 06:28:37 PM

Well, providing an escrow servuce just to get trust isnt a good idea. Also you stated that this dervice isnt free and you want some bitcoin.
There are bunch of escrows out there that are FREE, why should we use you?
Anyways, I wish you good luck!

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JohnStyles

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 11:23:11 PM

Best of luck. Try to use an offline device or paper wallet generated in a secure/offline device when escrowing.

-snip-

Don't disappoint him. Let him try.
the main problem with the other escrows is you dont know when they are online, bitcointalk should make a new board for escrows that show if they are online and ready to manage any transactions

lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 01:05:38 AM

Why do you choose new altcoin? Some new created altcoins are crappy and the price is crashing easily in any minute.Many ppl wouldn't accept this kind of collateral.
ciocgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 12:20:59 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2015, 12:11:07 PM by ciocgun

Why do you choose new altcoin? Some new created altcoins are crappy and the price is crashing easily in any minute.Many ppl wouldn't accept this kind of collateral.

1)I mean to be the Escrow for the ICO amount...

2)the fee depends that this service could be long also 6months-1 year.

Logically for other service ike easyer money exchange i will not send any fee.

3)I am a user since 2014 and own a faucet since the same date, people could also look at my whois domain.
I haven't bought the account

ciocgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 12:35:15 PM

bump
i made other transactions with positive trust

jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 07:55:18 PM

I think its fine that more people are offering these escrow services as long as their rep is not just completely zero or has any negative. in the end, not all of our most trusted escrows are always available all the time, it's nice to have other options if you need a fast escrow. obviously use each escrow at your own risk and if it's a lower rep escrow probably not a good idea to trust too much btc with it, but it's fine for small transactions and it would still help protect people from getting scammed in those smaller ones which is needed in this community.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
ciocgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 12:21:22 PM

i got +14...
but to get reputation people have to start from somewhere!

LoanToYou

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 04:34:15 PM

I am looking for an updated list of trusted escrow people.  Please point me in the right direction.
DiscoverCebu

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 04:44:57 PM

I am looking for an updated list of trusted escrow people.  Please point me in the right direction.
Here have a look at this, you're welcome.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108716.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: