Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:47:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you have > 0 BTC on 1 April 2015? A simple registration may see you win BTC  (Read 359 times)
goose20 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 01:32:27 AM

Hi,  see the Moonga promo thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1016168.0

(They have as of now not funded an escrow with 1BTC so this may be a scam)... but in case they do, please read on:-

They are offering 1BTC to the winner at the end of April.

When you install the free game, you start with 1500 Elo 'points'. We are almost at the end of the promo period, yet this starting 1500 Elo is CURRENTLY good enough to be on TOP OF THE TABLE and possibly in the running to win/share in the 1BTC.

So rather than seeing 1 or 2 people doing this and maybe winning - id like you all to consider doing this to 'water down' this strategy. I AM NOT SAYING THIS WILL BE A WINNING STRATEGY - someone may still play a game or 2 and end up above 1500 Elo.

But you never know, its very hard to win a game as a newbie and go beyond 1500 Elo.

Thanks

DISCLAIMER: I am in no way connected or affiliated to the op of the promo thread above, or to Moonga.
goose20 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 10:04:24 AM

CLOSING THIS THREAD AS IT NO LONGER APPLIES... SEE QUOTE BELOW:

Hello Everyone !

Sorry we've been a little late on the escrow thing. Firstly because most of the escrow didn't replied to our request. But we've found one and we were discussing internally this topic after validating with the escrow.
but i know of peeps that are going to reg last minute, not play, and hope their 1500 Elo will be good enough to win.

Since the situation push us to hurry a bit Smiley the decision is the following
Players with less than 20 games played before the 30th 12:00 PM (midnight) CEST are not eligible to get the price.

I'm sending the escrow right now. To dev Escrow
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=708658.0

Transaction
https://blockchain.info/address/1HPt4NJiHuuJ8hp9PfNAxivKn4V4DLiRsG

Neg trust left as the month is almost at an end and still no escrow.
I'm pretty sad that you made that since I feel it's unfair. Hnin and I have been around organising plenty of games and treasure hunt etc. We always honoured every single promise. And I'm worried because negative trust is impacting our efforts we are making for our bitcoin and game integration. So I will be grateful if you could remove the bad trust.
Thanks !

I trust that you've funded escrow (devthedev is topnotch) -> feedbacks removed. It would still be good that dev confirm in this thread.

20 games requirement to be eligible for the 1BTC prize seems fair enough.

Thanks for responding and addressing your players concerns Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: