Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:43:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SpectroCoin Prepaid Card (0% loading and 0.5% unload fee) + Giveaway  (Read 41002 times)
Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 06:56:51 PM

i would like to try your service any voucher please , also do you accept bank transfer from any country worldwide ?.
Thanks in advance

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Addisonbt

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 03:34:52 PM

i would like to try your service any voucher please , also do you accept bank transfer from any country worldwide ?.
Thanks in advance

have an overview of the many bad spectrocoin
be careful!!!
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 09:04:07 PM

I would like to receive a free spectrocoin voucher
Reason: I want to prove to my doubting thomas friends that I have on how real bitcoin is and intend to buy them some gift to get started, thanks.
Verdena

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 11:27:17 AM

I have discovered right now that isn't possible anymore withdrawl from paypal to the card!!
They will lock it!
SpectroCoin_support

Activity: 819
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 12:08:48 PM

Thanks in advance
I would like to receive a free spectrocoin voucher
Reason: I want to prove to my doubting thomas friends that I have on how real bitcoin is and intend to buy them some gift to get started, thanks.
Hi, can I have a virtual card?

Vouchers sent

30+ currencies, bank wires, credit cards supported
Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SpectroCoin_support

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 12:11:22 PM

I have discovered right now that isn't possible anymore withdrawl from paypal to the card!!
They will lock it!
It is possible, however the card has to be verified. The withdrawal is not possible for unverified cards due to VISA regulations.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Addisonbt

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 12:22:18 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2017, 12:25:02 AM by Addisonbt

They will lock it!
It is possible, however the card has to be verified. The withdrawal is not possible for unverified cards due to VISA regulations.

same visa go down, because many people used as scam, test, etc...
other card Visa, available bro
Verdena

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 12:26:04 PM

They will lock it!

only Visa Ware Crest, card bin 4665 44xx xxxx xxxx, go down, because many people used as scam, test, etc...
other card Visa, available bro

could you suggest me any alternative?
All the other services use Wavecrest cards...
OliverM

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 12:42:03 PM

Can you give me a voucher?
Reason: I want to try out your service and I would also like to buy things online.
Addisonbt

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 02:34:21 PM

yes, bro
ptiper21

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:07:45 PM

yes, bro

I am interested to learn too!
mmedinas

Activity: 319

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:05:08 PM

Hi, can I have a Voucher for virtual card?

available space
SpectroCoin_support

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 01:11:59 AM

Hi, can I have a Voucher for virtual card?
Voucher sent

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
minotawr

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 07:58:43 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2017, 09:55:26 PM by minotawr

Well, it was great card, but i have lost it Sad

I have contacted support like 10 times, asking to order a new one. First time it was like more than 2 weeks ago, I was promised that it was already ordered. My account has not been charged for new debit card, I haven't received any emails form spectrocoin, neither from mychoicecorporate.  Yesterday, I have contacted them again, they asked for my name and address. And guess what? It was not ordered yet...
What happening with you guys?
VytautasK
Can you please check the situation? I really need this card..I'm tired of waiting...
I have sent you my user id, check PM.

Hi, we do not charge for card reshipping. Your card should be already reshipped. Sorry for the inconvenience.
It was not reshipping, it was lost by me. I was trying to order the new card for more then 2 weeks, still no clear answer, i have contacted your support something like 10 times and nothing but promises. Yesterday, from last conversation with your support, as far as i understood it was not even ordered from the bank and i haven't received any emails from your company as it was promised again FOR MORE THEN 2 WEEKS! I'm confused, i one step closer stop your using your services. Is this so hard to order a new card without irresponsible promises?

The card has been sent to you on Monday already.

According to this message, the card should be shipped on December 19. I haven't received my card yet! I have contacted support today and guess what? I've been told that card was shipped  on December 27.. I've been trying to order this card from end of November....Lies and lies again.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4906

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:18:49 PM

Was going to open an account until I read the all the SCAM accusations.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
SpectroCoin_support

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 07:03:12 PM

I have contacted support like 10 times, asking to order a new one. First time it was like more than 2 weeks ago, I was promised that it was already ordered. My account has not been charged for new debit card, I haven't received any emails form spectrocoin, neither from mychoicecorporate.  Yesterday, I have contacted them again, they asked for my name and address. And guess what? It was not ordered yet...
VytautasK
Can you please check the situation? I really need this card..I'm tired of waiting...

Hi, we do not charge for card reshipping. Your card should be already reshipped. Sorry for the inconvenience.
It was not reshipping, it was lost by me. I was trying to order the new card for more then 2 weeks, still no clear answer, i have contacted your support something like 10 times and nothing but promises. Yesterday, from last conversation with your support, as far as i understood it was not even ordered from the bank and i haven't received any emails from your company as it was promised again FOR MORE THEN 2 WEEKS! I'm confused, i one step closer stop your using your services. Is this so hard to order a new card without irresponsible promises?

According to this message, the card should be shipped on December 19. I haven't received my card yet! I have contacted support today and guess what? I've been told that card was shipped  on December 27.. I've been trying to order this card from end of November....Lies and lies again.

Have you received your card finally? Sorry for miscommunication

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
minotawr

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 11:19:50 AM

VytautasK

No. I'm still waiting.
SpectroCoin_support

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 07:45:23 PM

VytautasK

No. I'm still waiting.

Let's wait till 1st of February, if you will not receive it by then, we will organise an expedited delivery (through DHL). Sorry for inconvenience, but it seems, the card is lost somewhere in transition.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
bilal88

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 12:14:23 AM

Hi
I wonder if virtual card supports 3D secure? and which country the card is issued in?

If the offer still valid, can I get one?
SpectroCoin_support

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 12:29:38 AM

Hi
I wonder if virtual card supports 3D secure? and which country the card is issued in?

If the offer still valid, can I get one?

Yes offer is still valid, I have sent you a voucher. The card is accepted at 3D payment processors, but does not have a 3D password. It is issued in Gibraltar.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: