Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:18:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CREDITS [CRE] | SHA256 | SIDECHAIN | NEW BLOCK-DEPOSIT FEATURE | OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 57346 times)
BitmoreCoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 01:11:32 PM

Sorry to see it go. This coin is much better than most altcoins. There is the first Proof of Deposit coin and the developers are very active.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eastwind

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 03:11:31 AM

This coin has never been hyped.
Markov

Activity: 258

Breizh Atao

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 07:32:50 PM

This coin has never been hyped.
Happy to buy before it goes. I think it can reappear somewhere else like Yobit or Bleutrade...

Markov

Breizh Atao

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 07:33:53 PM

Sorry to see it go. This coin is much better than most altcoins. There is the first Proof of Deposit coin and the developers are very active.
It's nice to see you like it but why did nobody like help to promote it?

Markov

Breizh Atao

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 09:54:06 AM

What are the plans for the future Gabriel?

I've put 1.2 BTC in it this week to try to save it but since nobody else is willing to put their cash where their mouth is I don't think I can do that much. Are we heading to another exchange or is it end of the road for this coin?

binmon

Activity: 289

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 12:55:29 PM

I've put 1.2 BTC in it this week to try to save it but since nobody else is willing to put their cash where their mouth is I don't think I can do that much. Are we heading to another exchange or is it end of the road for this coin?

I don't have 1.2 BTC to put in, but I hope not.......  lot of work and time went into this, on everyone's part......

Come FLY with me!     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316737.0
Hoarding:    ◆ Amber ◆        ◆ DMD ◆        ◆ FLY ◆       🚀 XDE2 🚀
Markov

Breizh Atao

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 03:37:24 PM

I don't have 1.2 BTC to put in, but I hope not.......  lot of work and time went into this, on everyone's part......
Yes a lot of time and work from Gabriel mainly but not much btc from anyone else, lots of noise from some but nothing else.
Maybe if everyone could put 0.05btc it would help? Or is that too much?

OrientA

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 06:52:04 PM

Can you trade yourself and make the daily average volume to be over 0.2 btc? The cost is 0.4% of of 0.2 btc.
Markov

Breizh Atao

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 07:26:01 PM

Can you trade yourself and make the daily average volume to be over 0.2 btc? The cost is 0.4% of of 0.2 btc.
So why don't you do it? At least I'm buying and accumulating but I'll start probably increasing the volume soon.

GreydonIselmoe

Activity: 294

Credits [CRE] - Community Manager

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 12:54:27 AM

Gabriel had some real life shit to do recently but he'll be back in a few hours probably, we have plans for an in-wallet exchange, cutting out the middle man and allowing for 0% fee p2p trading. It's always good to have exposure on an exchange , but c-cex isn't huge. The new wallet is really marketable, it's a lightweight Bitcoin AND Credits wallet, all in the small trimmed working directory.

Just because a coin isn't hyped, doesn't mean it has no value. CRE has a ton of value, and arguably has the highest potential of any crypto in existence right now. I plan on sticking with the coin and community, you never know what might happen. I think it might be useful to get another/multiple other people that can develop for the coin as well, since Gabriel understandably has his hands full doing all the wallet work himself.

Anyways, I'm happy to see you guys around and I'll try to get gabriel in here asap!

LONG LIVE CRE

████████  The next evolutionary step in crypto-currency | Sidechain technology - Claimable - sha256   ███████
████████████████  C R E D I T S - [C R E]  ███████████████
◥ Proof of Work / Proof of Deposit mining system ◥ Official Website ◥ Bitcointalk Thread ◥ Exchange
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 01:31:00 AM

Gabriel had some real life shit to do recently but he'll be back in a few hours probably, we have plans for an in-wallet exchange, cutting out the middle man and allowing for 0% fee p2p trading. It's always good to have exposure on an exchange , but c-cex isn't huge. The new wallet is really marketable, it's a lightweight Bitcoin AND Credits wallet, all in the small trimmed working directory.

Just because a coin isn't hyped, doesn't mean it has no value. CRE has a ton of value, and arguably has the highest potential of any crypto in existence right now. I plan on sticking with the coin and community, you never know what might happen. I think it might be useful to get another/multiple other people that can develop for the coin as well, since Gabriel understandably has his hands full doing all the wallet work himself.

Anyways, I'm happy to see you guys around and I'll try to get gabriel in here asap!

LONG LIVE CRE

+1

In all honesty i don't beleive we will be de-listed from c-cex..

But in the event we are. Another exchange will likely take us on.
I'm sitting on my CRE for now until someone develops a service where I can give it to miners for a chunk of their profit..

LONG LIVE CRE

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GreydonIselmoe

Activity: 294

Credits [CRE] - Community Manager

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 08:32:32 AM

LONG LIVE CRE

+1

I'm sitting on my CRE for now until someone develops a service where I can give it to miners for a chunk of their profit..

LONG LIVE CRE

I'll explore that possible service Cheesy

████████  The next evolutionary step in crypto-currency | Sidechain technology - Claimable - sha256   ███████
████████████████  C R E D I T S - [C R E]  ███████████████
◥ Proof of Work / Proof of Deposit mining system ◥ Official Website ◥ Bitcointalk Thread ◥ Exchange
Markov

Breizh Atao

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 08:58:00 PM

LONG LIVE CRE

+1

LONG LIVE CRE

Defo needs a service of some kind. I've bumped volume to just over 3btc and have personally bought nearly 2 btc of coins. I do what I can to help to promote and keep the coin exposed. Let's see

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 02:39:17 PM

LONG LIVE CRE

+1

LONG LIVE CRE

Defo needs a service of some kind. I've bumped volume to just over 3btc and have personally bought nearly 2 btc of coins. I do what I can to help to promote and keep the coin exposed. Let's see

I think gabriel is coding on some nice features that will make credits marketable.

Though one thing about it is that i think credits are exploitable and therefore might never get a high value.

Let's say someone owns 100 bitcoins. He then sends these bitcoins from one address to the next each 10 minutes or each block. 3 months later he will possibly get 100 credits * 6 per hour, * 24 per day = 14400 credits per day.

I think the possibility to artificially raise the amount of credits might be a problem for the valuation of CRE.

Am i wrong?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 08:51:01 PM

LONG LIVE CRE

+1

LONG LIVE CRE

I think gabriel is coding on some nice features that will make credits marketable.

Though one thing about it is that i think credits are exploitable and therefore might never get a high value.

Let's say someone owns 100 bitcoins. He then sends these bitcoins from one address to the next each 10 minutes or each block. 3 months later he will possibly get 100 credits * 6 per hour, * 24 per day = 14400 credits per day.

I think the possibility to artificially raise the amount of credits might be a problem for the valuation of CRE.

Am i wrong?

I believe you are incorrect SebuJ.

Now, It is my understanding that a person *could* take a BTC. Claim the CRE from it. Then sell the BTC on an exchange and purchase another BTC, Then claim the CRE from that one, rinse and repeat.

However. I think the time it would take to do such a thing might be counter productive for profiting in such a way.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Markov

Breizh Atao

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 05:26:42 AM

Credits is removed from the delisting cull by the look of it. Enough volume created to keep it on a bit longer. Sorry

OrientA

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 08:02:43 AM

Am i wrong?

Now, It is my understanding that a person *could* take a BTC. Claim the CRE from it. Then sell the BTC on an exchange and purchase another BTC, Then claim the CRE from that one, rinse and repeat.

However. I think the time it would take to do such a thing might be counter productive for profiting in such a way.

With 1 bitcion, you can buy 20k CRE, it is much easier than to use 100 bitcoin and claim the 20k CRE 200 times.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 01:18:59 PM

LONG LIVE CRE

+1

LONG LIVE CRE

Am i wrong?

Ah right, i meant it that way. Didn't know why i left the exchange part out.

Though yes, the exchange would be needed and that would mean added fees for each transaction. Ingoing and outgoing. You have to beat the fee first. Then it would be work, timewise. Even though there are exchanges that only need one confirmation.

And it would be a risk since you don't know what the price of CRE will be in 3 months. At least when this timeframe will remain the same.

So when thinking that over, the low price of CRE makes it not viable at the moment. But i think it somehow means that the price can't go higher than a certain level. That would be when this kind of "work" would actually be worth it. More would do it and pushing the price down when selling the CRE to get their payout.

Though credits are far away from that yet.

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 01:20:13 PM

Is there a way to upgrade from v0.9.1.74 to the most recent version without losing all the blocks? Last time i did it claimed the blockchains are corrupted. Or is that update without problems on that level?

OrientA

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 04:22:41 PM

Is there a way to upgrade from v0.9.1.74 to the most recent version without losing all the blocks? Last time i did it claimed the blockchains are corrupted. Or is that update without problems on that level?

You have to download a presynched blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: