Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:38:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a new sig campaign  (Read 867 times)
JohnStyles

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:00:00 PM

You should probably join the DaDice campaign for you rank but seccondstrade is a good campaign, it may not pay as much and have the perks as dadice but it is a good campaign

Mt. Gox

Activity: 350
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 01:06:21 PM

You might not have a maximum you have set but when you think about it, there is only a maximum amount of posts someone can make in a week and that 300 would not be reached unless the member has no life outside bitcointalk or they spam the forum.

Best poster i have seen when i checked dadice spread a few weeks ago was Quickseller at 150posts a week, do you have a bigger poster in Bit-x? so 100 post limit is fine and good for the forum as it discourages spam.

OP i checked your recent posts and i have to ask marco did you kick/remove him because of spam?

I've had days where I made over 50 posts in 24 hours although they usually involved me not doing anything else and not sleeping. It's extremely difficult, and definitely not sustainable for most people in the long run, but for someone who is retired or otherwise not working/studying and is also very interested in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, I can see how they could easily make well over 100+ posts per week.

For example, hilariousandco was one of the top posters back in 2014. I mean, he still is, but he posted way more frequently back then. And pretty much all of his posts were constructive too. I wouldn't be surprised if he went over 300+ posts during some of those weeks.

try this one, this new signature campaign
and the rates not bad  Grin
check this out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1037386.0
I think the campaign doesnt use an escrow. So be careful when joining. The rates are not bad though, but you can only post a maximum of 50 posts.
Its nice to see that it accepts newbies too.

Actually they do have an escrow now:

Escrow Found

User Magic8Ball will be our escrow, he has a solid reputation in Lending. He should be posting here shortly!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=107106

Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1037386.msg11193762#msg11193762

Dear GOD/GODS and/or anyone else who can HELP ME (e.g. MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS): The next time I wake up, please change my physical form to that of FINN MCMILLAN of SOUTH NEW BRIGHTON at 8 YEARS OLD and keep it that way FOREVER. I am so sick of this chubby Asian man body! Thank you! - CHAUL JHIN KIM (a.k.a. A DESPERATE SOUL) P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray for me! [ www.chauljhin.com ]
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: