Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:42:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitRevenues - brand new Bitcoin faucets list!  (Read 2676 times)
jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:09:51 AM

Hello everyone! It's me! I have seen so many Bitcoin faucet lists. Most of them are hard to use. And some of them force you to disable your AdBlock. With those reasons, I decide to come out with my very own simple yet unique faucets list. I will call it BitRevenues. You can check the site here (http://bitrevenues.com/). It have a very simple looking page.

What's unique about BitRevenues?

BitRevenues is a sortable faucet lists. If you leave it blank (non-sorted), it will show you the best-paying faucet. Using the algorithm, Minimum Payout / Timer.

The timer is always in hours format and the minimum payout is always in Satoshi format. Thus, with this, it tell you how much satoshi is given out per hour by the faucets.

More unique and interesting algorithm will be implanted soon!

Why is it named BitRevenues?

Hmm.. it's because I happen to have this domain. Since it name is BitRevenues, I decide to share my referral revenue with my visitors. One example is that, I set my auto-share percentage to 91% on FreeBitco.in.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 08:52:00 AM

More faucets have been added in.
Bug for minimum and average payout listing have been fixed. - Previously, we use 'TEXT' format in the SQL Database. Now we changed to 'INT' format.
Page listing will be available soon.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:01:05 AM

A few new FaucetBox powered Faucets was added in. Each page now consist of 20 faucets. I will probably make Bitrevenues sortable by the payout type - Direct, Microwallet, FaucetBox and Patoshi - once I added more faucets.

Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 02:04:30 AM

Interesting, nice clean list!

ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 05:08:21 AM

Consider adding Dailyfreebits.com trusted faucet working since a year!
FundsMoney

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

BTC will change the world

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 05:23:23 AM

Thanks for having BitPrepay listed on your site.
I like the simplistic design, but in my opinion there are some things that can be improved, like the table design and formatting.

All in all, wish you best of luck with the website and as many rewards as possible on bitprepay.

Regards!

-- if you want this space, PM me --
jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 08:32:52 AM

Interesting, nice clean list!

Thank you for the kind and helpful comment.

Consider adding Dailyfreebits.com trusted faucet working since a year!

Looks great in term of design and payout rate. Adding in.

Thanks for having BitPrepay listed on your site.
I like the simplistic design, but in my opinion there are some things that can be improved, like the table design and formatting.

All in all, wish you best of luck with the website and as many rewards as possible on bitprepay.

Regards!

You are welcome. I choose this design because it is simple. I agree, the table is kinda weird. The table design is from another site since the web design does not include table design. Yes I agree, I wish you luck too.

Edit: Checking added faucets to make sure minimum payout is right.

jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 07:54:11 AM

BitRevenues Update

Now, you can choose your favorite payment method - FaucetBox, MicroWallet, Paytoshi or Direct - and sort them from low to high or high to low. The sorting will be using our unique faucets ranking algorithm - see first post.

We now have a great list of FaucetBox faucets. We are not focusing more on MicroWallet and Paytoshi faucets. Feel free to suggest some faucets in this thread.

jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 08:23:59 AM

BitRevenues Update

Just to let those tech-savvy guys know that we switched from a free host to a paid host. And that's Namecheap who accept Bitcoin as payment. I also added new faucets to the list. Making the list from 21 faucets to 24 faucets. I will update the payout once in a few days.

jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 08:35:00 AM

Sorry for not being able to update Bitrevenues. I'm back and I'm now checking active paying site. Will be adding more faucets to the list.

lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 10:03:19 AM

Thanks for help me know list faucet
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 10:33:16 AM

good list faucet all neatly arranged and like you says this list easy to use thank for sharing...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: