Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:46:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: High Level Source to Glenn Beck: GOP is Close To Fracturing; Insiders worried  (Read 253 times)
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:50:44 AM

The GOP is scared of you?

GLENN: Big names involved. Huge names.

PAT: Yeah.

GLENN: Just please tell Glenn to continue to put the heat on. Because the party is split. And half of the party is like, please, please, don’t stop. So I’m telling you right now, don’t stop. You are — you are — we are breaking their back. The progressive Republican Party. We are breaking their back. And they are showing no signs of squirming or anything else. But are you shocked at how high level this was?

PAT: Yeah.

GLENN: And actually encouraged by who it came from.

PAT: Definitely.

GLENN: Yeah. And you know what I’m talking about now?

STU: Yeah.

GLENN: Shocking how high up and encouraging.

PAT: Yes. Definitely encouraging.

GLENN: We will someday tell you what this is about. But just trust us, this is very encouraging. And so if this person is — is letting us know, keep the heat on, I’m telling you right now, (music). Mitch McConnell, (music). Wow, we’re bad whistlers. Mitch McConnell. Orrin Hatch. Lindsey Graham. Jeff Flake. Thad Cochran. Susan Collins. HEP Mark Kirk. Kelly Ayotte. Ron Johnson. Rob Portman. These ten should — we should target these in their elections. Oh, my gosh.

More...http://www.glennbeck.com/2015/04/24/the-gop-is-scared-of-you/?utm_source=glennbeck&utm_medium=contentcopy_link
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: