Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:10:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Followliker Instagram Edition (Unlimited Accs)  (Read 2021 times)
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 12:04:45 AM

Followliker is an Instagram Automation Software.

My license allows you to run unlimited amounts of instagram accounts (assuming you have the ram to do so)

I bought it for $97

Selling it to you for .28 ($80)

We can do direct or escrow (check my reps)
harlenadler

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

Agent of Chaos

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:13:15 AM

Why are you selling it for 17$ less than what you bought it for? Also, do we need the instagram accounts ourselves or will you provide them, too? What things can this bot do with all these accounts?
Somekindabitcoin (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 07:05:07 AM

I'll sell it for 90 bucks then : )

http://www.followliker.com/instagram-bot.html

Click that link for all the things the bot can do.

You need your own instagram accounts. If you want to run multiple accounts (>3) You will need Private Instagram Proxies. You can buy these on Blackhatworld in the Proxies section.

Other than so, the bot updates almost everyday. I've been using it for over 2 years now and I already have 10 accounts all 100k+ followers and have no need to gain from bots. Now I organically gain 1-10k followers per account per day.

Price was lower just because.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: