Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:53:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UNIT] Universal Currency | LIFETIME| POW/POS SHA256 |  (Read 102135 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nicendrine

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:26:07 AM

It is a great time to buy UNIT's. Once all issues are resolved, this coin will rally up fast .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ManoMAB

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

Crypto sz.

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:28:40 PM

Dear carboncredit / Unit dev team,
Is there maby anything you can do as being an dev member to push Yobit to give me at least access to my coins/wallet and/or let them update
their UNIT wallet?...
While it's one of the drawback in cases like that, immutability is the inherent strength of crypto. You, literally, give your coins to an exchange for the promise of a private ledger balance. In all instances, once you make a "deposit" on any exchange, you no longer have those coins, those coins belong to the owner of the receiving address (the exchange). It sucks when it goes bad, but the truth is that any coin that can roll-back a deal gone bad is actually a coin that you don't ever want to use. And any private transaction that can be influenced by the devs of the coin is just as bad (if not worse).

Well I'm trying to ask if they can request Yobit to update their Wallet, so its no longer under maintenance. Also it's good for all UNIT coin holders if their coins can be traded on marketplaces. UNIT coin has three market places (Cryptopia/coinexchange/Yobit). Yobit makes it impossible to deposit or withdraw UNIT coins already since the 7th of July. So technically 33% of the UNIT coin market is down (and also a huge amount of UNIT coins lost). That actually should concern the holders and Dev's
The problem is that your premise is assumptive.

You're assuming that they haven't updated.
You're assuming that the devs of any coin can have any influence on the behavior of any exchange.
And you're assuming that if the devs of any coin can have any influence on the behavior of any exchange that it would be a good thing.

On a micro level, it might be better for select users of UNIT if Universal Currency devs had some "sway" with exchange owners/devs; however, it is bad for crypto as a whole if/when that time comes. It's better for UNIT (and for crypto) if people just completely stop using exchanges that have so many trust issues.

Well if yobit says "Wallet under Maintenance" its assumption because.... They dont want you to trade while the wallet is there? Well that would be fraud then.
I'm not assuming devs have a influence on any exchange, but they can ask the exchange to update their Wallet, because the Exchange tells users its under maintenance.
Also Dev's can pullback from Yobit, if they have a lot of trust issues.

So no I'm not blaming Dev at all, But maby you can understand that its a lot of money, so a least its worth trying right? I don't know you, so it would be an "assumption"
to think of what you would try todo if you lose 10000 dollars worth of UNIT coins, but most likely people get sad and try to get it back on every possible way.

So maby you can stop victim blaming, cause its not really helping so far.

I have open ticket by my 3 account on yobit
And offer yobit to update wallet by yobitcode
But, dont have any reply from any ticket

I can send 1btc to yobit dev for synce wallet and 3-10btc for other big exchange for add unit

Add bittrex.com, to go to the moon again. Now is the best time of the coin!!!
ComputerGenie

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:46:15 PM

Add bittrex.com, to go to the moon again. Now is the best time of the coin!!!
I can't see Bittrex relisting without serious volume and liquidity coming to UNIT; after all, the entire buy side across 3 exchanges is less than 3BTC (and one of those exchanges is broken).

If you have to ask "why?", you wouldn`t understand my answer.
Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
ComputerGenie

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:28:04 PM

... As long as you can buy and sell Unit at Yobit, sell your coins ...Only withdrawal and deposit are under maintenance.....
Read the above part of what you wrote, then read it again and continue to read it until you understand how wrong it is...

In case you need a hint:
you don't have any coins on any exchange, ever; you have a ledger balance and any coins you do possess must be transferred to an exchange (in return for a ledger balance) before they can be "sold" -- because that's how financial instruments work.  Undecided

If you have to ask "why?", you wouldn`t understand my answer.
Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
CryptoCracker

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:44:49 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 01:13:12 AM by CryptoCracker

I just moved my UNIT coins off of bittrex to CPIA...I guess I should have read this forum first...but I have no issue? And also, I sent a small amount long time ago to Yobit and still nothing in my account. I guess I should open a ticket with Yobit?
kirklandbunny

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:35:11 AM

I lost 15,000 coins that I transferred back in september. Anytime I contact them they say the exact same thing. Wallet needs to be updated. They are not working on it at all though. I have missed out on a ton of money. At one point it was worth well over 10 grand.
Seasonic

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:38:22 AM

... As long as you can buy and sell Unit at Yobit, sell your coins ...Only withdrawal and deposit are under maintenance.....
Read the above part of what you wrote, then read it again and continue to read it until you understand how wrong it is...

In case you need a hint:
you don't have any coins on any exchange, ever; you have a ledger balance and any coins you do possess must be transferred to an exchange (in return for a ledger balance) before they can be "sold" -- because that's how financial instruments work.  Undecided

Have you reflected on your contributions to this thread so far? I doubt if you have any UNIT in Yobit because it seems you are only here to FUD with all negativities.

My sympathies are with those who have their UNITs trapped in that exchange. I hope the issue is resolved soon next.
ManoMAB

Crypto sz.

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:48:41 AM

In case you need a hint:

Have you reflected on your contributions to this thread so far? I doubt if you have any UNIT in Yobit because it seems you are only here to FUD with all negativities.

My sympathies are with those who have their UNITs trapped in that exchange. I hope the issue is resolved soon next.
According to the Currency Owner, he requested 0.5 btc four days ago. I'm waiting, my coins are held for 5 months.
carboncredit (OP)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 05:49:38 AM

gourl soon.

wait for bittrex

Grin

Universal Currency | Cryptocurrency For New World
shrehma2

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:11:45 AM

mannn, only came upon this thread after I had already sent 373 UNIT to YObit. They are claiming the source code is messed up and devs dont see it as a priority, but someone out there can fix it on Github and send it to them. This is the message support sent me:

"Deposit\Withdrawal coin will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates
- therefore, in order to avoid the loss of users, the network is not available.
If you have updated the source code of the coin, send us (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free)and we will promptly correct the problem on the coin.
Thank you for contacted the support."

http://unit.png
carboncredit (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 07:16:57 AM

mannn, only came upon this thread after I had already sent 373 UNIT to YObit. They are claiming the source code is messed up and devs dont see it as a priority, but someone out there can fix it on Github and send it to them. This is the message support sent me:

"Deposit\Withdrawal coin will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates
If you have updated the source code of the coin, send us (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free)and we will promptly correct the problem on the coin.

118+ connection on network https://explorer.u-currency.com/ and no problem on cryptopia and coinexchange

this is a problem on yobit

tuaris

Activity: 765
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 08:10:56 AM

https://www.cryptomining.farm/ is returning a 403 after sign-on.

themx

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:35:48 AM

Well this should be a great day,

Yobit should take between 2 - 5 working days after the payment made by Carboncredit/ Unit Dev. Today is the Day Smiley Also the unit coin is going sky high i see. So lets hop Yobit keeps their promise.

Who wants to take the bet.... (or dares)
BadBroke

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:16:43 AM

Hi,

Can someone help pls?!

I sent my coins to my ONLINE wallet at Cryptopia and this is the answer i got..

Dear User!

Support answer:

Deposit\\Withdrawal coin will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates
Thank you for contacted the support.

Please answer in tickets only, don't send any answers to email! Tickets: https://yobit.net/en/support/

<a href='https://yobit.net/en/support/4d44fb703198da2d3dc61461009ed4cbd18a001c56fd92e4b80a8bc383ac0d0b'>https://yobit.net/en/support/4d44fb703198da2d3dc61461009ed4cbd18a001c56fd92e4b80a8bc383ac0d0b</a>

Date: 05.12.2017 12:05

Sincerely yours,
Team of Yobit.Net

À Yobit
Dear,

Where can i find this source code? i send those coins from Cryptopia.

This is the only info i have:  

1315479    UNIT   .....45065425   0.01000000   Complete   
fa890a7541d5d97cfb02cfddb02ffe99ea338c57e20cd85d5fff5c74029ab1ef
PCUdQjUNgKoHLbT1Qm1BTuoMPbz8TVNXuE
5/12/2017 6:43:00 AM

Thank you,

Kind regards,

Can you help me pls i dont get it and i dont know what to do.

Thank you
Seasonic

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:47:57 PM

gourl soon.

wait for bittrex

Grin

Great news dev
ManoMAB

Crypto sz.

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:35:39 PM

118+ connection on network https://explorer.u-currency.com/ and no problem on cryptopia and coinexchange

You did not upgrade to yobit? You said that you had done it for 2 to 5 days and then you took your signature profile from https://www.cryptomining.farm. I'm starting to distrust it even more and a supposed blow!
carboncredit (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 01:56:48 PM

You did not upgrade to yobit? You said that you had done it for 2 to 5 days and then you took your signature profile from https://www.cryptomining.farm. I'm starting to distrust it even more and a supposed blow!

Yes, with 0.5btc on yobitcode

ManoMAB

Crypto sz.

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:58:01 PM

I have open ticket by my 3 account on yobit
And offer yobit to update wallet by yobitcode
But, dont have any reply from any ticket

I can send 1btc to yobit dev for synce wallet and 3-10btc for other big exchange for add unit

Well it would be nice if the Yobit issue will be fixed. People are waiting more then five months now... I've lost 10000 units if its not getting fixed and reading this forum there are many more people trading units and not be able to access their coins . Mine are not even credited yet after 5 months on Yobit because of the wallet issue, so im not even able to trade them back to btc on Yobit
For All Those who are having yobit Deposit Issue here is the reply given to me by Yobit and it seems that they have issue with Dev Team

2017-12-01 11:36:08 matveevka
Deposit\Withdrawal coin will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates
Thank you for contacted the support.

I have requested with 0.5 btc for 2-5day type

Look at the rumors that the coin is taking, please request the update of yobit!
ManoMAB

Crypto sz.

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:05:55 PM

Yes, with 0.5btc on yobitcode
because only after the post you canceled the signature of your mining company?
People, notice the price difference between Yobit and Coin exchange. I made the same mistake, I wanted to make the exchange and I've been with my money for 5 months. Expect to upgrade your wallet to make new purchases. There is a whirlwind of people like me, going through the same problem. I have a great vision, that there is a partnership between Unit and yobit team.
themx

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:17:03 PM

Same here waiting 5 months for 10000 Unit coins to arrive at my Yobit Account. Talking about serious money here!

I trust the dev if he said to be paid 0.5 to the Yobit exchange. But properbly yobit is trying todo this as late as possible why?

My toughts:

We cannot access our transfered Unit cois. This means Yobit cannot to. Here comes the catch,
If Yobit cannot transfer it, what are those Unit coins available on Yobit? Well its Baked Air. So
as soon as the wallet comes out of maintenance, their real pain is not Actually US, the people who did a deposit,
which is not credited. No

It's the Yobit users who bought this baked air YobitUnitCoin, and can then request a withdraw. So Yobit loses the baked Air money....

I think that's the issue here, (and knowing Yobit's scamming style), they will try everything in their power to make it as profitable for them as possible.

What are your thoughts about this (expect its shit to not access your bellonings).

I think its really bad reputation for Yobit, but they don't give a shit.

Unfortunately this also is a very bad reputation for UNIT coin, and I hope they are trying todo
everything possible to get our coins back Smiley.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: