Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:20:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: >>>Bank Gold<<< $500/week Cutting-edge system | Huge Paydays | Autopilot | Proof  (Read 680 times)
Meows (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:57:47 AM

https://i.imgur.com/xhFC0p3.jpg

Some proof - https://i.imgur.com/ZEiJ7q8.png

Frequently Asked Questions :

How much can I earn? - A minimum of $1000/week.

Can it get saturated? - No. Bank Gold is using an unsaturable system.

Is it Autopilot? - Yes, can be done Autopilot or Semi-autopilot.

Bank Gold now accepts BITCOIN!

If you want a Gold Package, contact me on Skype - whityxl (Romania)

Payment options -
Bitcoin, Paypal

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LockDown

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:00:32 AM

What's this type of digital goods?
I think you should post it on Investor-based game.
Meows (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:17:40 AM

What's this type of digital goods?
I think you should post it on Investor-based game.

It's an ebook that teaches you how to make money using a never-seen method. It doesn't involve any kind of betting/gambling. Also it's not a fake "get rich quick system". It takes at least 3 days in order to start getting a good amount of money, but everything it's autopilot or semiautopilot. You don't need to invest anything. Only if you want to make everything FULLY autopilot.
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 09:26:44 AM

If you can make a minimum of $1000 per week why sell it? You are already making huge money...

People just stay away from such ebook guides.You will waste your time and money.
Meows (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:17:05 AM

If you can make a minimum of $1000 per week why sell it? You are already making huge money...

People just stay away from such ebook guides.You will waste your time and money.

It's quite normal to think like that Smiley. Most of the people ask that and Bank Gold it's not into a "scam"thing. Since I am an honest person I can tell you that I created Bank Gold in order to make money. Yes. I wanted to make money FULLY autopilot so I figured out that the only way to do that is to actually give the method itself to people. So all my customers are my referrals and they are doing quite well using Bank Gold. Take a look at my referrals using Bank Gold http://imgur.com/NIevWbL This is my revenue I get from them using Bank Gold Smiley
Meows (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:32:09 PM

Bank Gold v1.1 is out. People who buy Silver Package will also receive this update  Smiley Have a great day!
josef2000

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 04:32:22 PM

How can you proof zhat you are getting 1000$ a week? Also do you still need to invest sonewhere to get the whole payout? Do you provide any vouch copies?
As you stated, it will be obly autopilot when you have sone refferals, and you do it by reselling the method. On the OP it states that there will not be any resseling.
So you are giving out false information Smiley

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Meows (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 10:24:08 AM

How can you proof zhat you are getting 1000$ a week? Also do you still need to invest sonewhere to get the whole payout? Do you provide any vouch copies?
As you stated, it will be obly autopilot when you have sone refferals, and you do it by reselling the method. On the OP it states that there will not be any resseling.

No. I am making money from referrals and this means I no longer use my method since there is no need because I am getting money from people using it. The setup they are going to make is also Autopilot.
There is no false information as you may think Wink. People using Bank Gold are making me money. Vouch copies have been already given out. I am sorry, maybe contact me on Skype.

I get only 10% from my referrals so look at this Smiley - http://imgur.com/NIevWbL
josef2000

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 02:09:28 PM

No. I am making money from referrals and this means I no longer use my method since there is no need because I am getting money from people using it. The setup they are going to make is also Autopilot.
There is no false information as you may think Wink. People using Bank Gold are making me money. Vouch copies have been already given out. I am sorry, maybe contact me on Skype.

I get only 10% from my referrals so look at this Smiley - http://imgur.com/NIevWbL
You have not given out any vouch copies on this forum. So no one can proof it.
I may be interested if you accept trading with an escrow

█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
Meows (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:21:03 PM

You have not given out any vouch copies on this forum. So no one can proof it.
I may be interested if you accept trading with an escrow

I will give you a vouch copy, please contact me on skype Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: