Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 01:18:28 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2015, 08:01:49 AM by EBK1000

unmoderated thread

Soooooooon...............
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DJ Crypto

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 01:27:50 PM

Ok. So you could start by posting in here what critics have you made that were censored so we all can comment too.
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 01:49:45 PM

Ok. So you could start by posting in here what critics have you made that were censored so we all can comment too.

I agree as from what I read yesterday on the original ANN it all oooked ok to me, he was asked to prove further proof which he did, of coarse that does not mean this isn't a scam, and if the OP of this thread has seen something I have missed then please re write your comments in here.

EDIT Posts crossed

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
james42

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 01:50:06 PM

Is this the same Dr Keith Harville that is involved with crypto for breast cancer?
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176

crunck

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 02:04:03 PM

If this is real, then they should have no problems identifying themselves properly. There is something about "private' funding rounds, ICOs and promises of future riches etc. that doesn't sound right. To me it's the same old story, people gets excited by shiny stuff.

Hell yeah bitches in baby oil does it for me

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
james42

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 02:14:38 PM

The details of the Picasso print are also incorrect. The piece is from 1954 and it's worth $1250 on a good day
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 02:17:13 PM

I saw the ANN yesterday had a little chuckle and moved right along as I think everyone should.
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 03:13:00 PM

The only issue I see with this is that BST is already the symbol of the GlobalBoost currency.

Oh, also the fact this REEKS scam.

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 04:50:55 PM

Quote from: chesthing on June 13, 2015, 05:40:56 PM
The Private Funding Round where 200k coins get sold by invite only sounds really shady to me. Who's to say any money changes hands, could end up being like an instamine or premine for the dev.
50 btc needs to be sold in the third round on Bittrex or it won't be a success: what does this mean for Bitcointalk investors if it fails to do that?

The private funding round is just like the Paycoin scam started out

No money will change hands on that round           period.

That is where people should stop reading and move on. Even if were truly legit -  .00001% it is -  it is impossible to prove a 'private investors round'. It is a scam, plain and simple.

digitalgrow

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:41:55 PM

scam, dont invest here ppl
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 10:24:34 PM

Anyone stupid enough to invest in this scam deserves to lose their bitcoin.
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:25:09 PM

Yes, confirmed Mastertrader777 the scamcoiner is behind this one and numerous other premined shitcoins.

BitStoneDev

Activity: 98

twitter.com/BitStone_Devs

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 11:24:34 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2015, 11:44:37 PM by BitStoneDev

Unmoderated thread

I posted a few critical comments in the thread and I was immediately censored.

I wanted to remind everyone that this has all the hallmarks of a scam and started in the same way as the Paycoin scam. Private investment rounds etc. backed by some cheap glass in a photo etc. further updates to follow.

POINTS TO CONSIDER

1) Bitstone has not been researched properly. There is already https://www.bitstone.eu/ software company and other entities out there using the name Bitstone

2) This crypto claims as others to be "backed by" $1,000,0000 in gemstones. Like the old fashioned US Dollar backed by the gold reserve. Now, where exactly are the 1 mill. gemstones kept and have the gems been independently valued etc. A photo of some green and clear rocks don't prove anything.

3) Then there is the endless blibber blabber of "asset backed FinTech altcoin ecosystem." "link the alternative currency (altcoin) marketplace to assets and the global payment infrastructure of BitStone (BST.)" "pioneers liquidity and commerce beyond the financial isolationism" and so on... This is just diversion tactics to make it sound serious when it's not. Remember Paycoin.

4) "Liquidity Reserve Plan" - remember the Paycoin $20,- floor value and the Paycoin liquidity fund.

Anyway, this is just from the first paragraphs.

What I see is another scam using smoke and mirrors based on the structure of the Paycoin scam. Sure, they may launch a coin but the value has nothing to do with any gems. You will never see the gems.

And what about the raffle for a Picasso? Another cheap tactic to suck people in.

They could just sell the Picasso and a gem or two and start the company themselves but they won't do that because it's a scam.

Wow guys,

First things first... your post still sits on the thread - I haven't deleted that one : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1088486.msg11603662#msg11603662

You continued on with FUD when we went above and beyond to prove we are 100% serious and vested into this project.

We have more than enough inventory to back this coin, and we will do just that.

You saying you will never see any gems???

We would like to put a 10 BTC wager on the line. We can escrow this wager... When all stones for ICO investors are delivered we win the 10 BTC wager, if the stones aren't delivered to ICO investors, you win the 10 BTC. Simple bet, if you believe so strongly you are right, put your money where your mouth is.

You also say - "And what about the raffle for a Picasso? Another cheap tactic to suck people in."

Cheap Tactic? The Picasso is appraised at $10,000 USD. This will be given to the winner of the raffle, the raffle pick will be done and broadcasting live inside the BitStone Store...We have proven we are in possession of the Picasso seen here in this post:

We have even more to give to the community and I invite you to be apart of it, rather than FUD behind our backs...That is what is cheap here, talking smack about a coin that's not even launched yet. So quick to point the finger at us yelling scam when you are just simply speculating with no proof. That's truly cheap my friend.

Anyone stupid enough to invest in this scam deserves to lose their bitcoin.

I answered you in your post here my friend, you never answered back to me about what was so funny, better yet you ran into a FUD thread to feel better about yourself?

Please Reply:

Wow!

A Picasso Print raffle.  Appraised at $13000 USD even.

Too funny.

Hello what is so funny?

I uploaded some pictures of the Appraisal Paperwork. It was appraised at $10,000 USD in December of 2012. Now its currently valued at $13,000 USD. Picasso Artwork is highly collectable, and this appraisal was done by a friend of mind in Beverly Hills.
Take a look for all the info you need on this, and let me know if you have any more questions. Thanks for your comment.

We just purchased another $50,000 in diamonds today, and will have some pictures to show you guys later over here on the official thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1088486.0

Auxi

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 11:27:16 PM

Why you choose sha256?
BitStoneDev

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 11:40:36 PM

The only issue I see with this is that BST is already the symbol of the GlobalBoost currency.

Oh, also the fact this REEKS scam.

Lol, the only issue I see with you is you have no idea what you are talking about.

GLOBALBOOST = BSTY

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=775289.0

BITSTONE = BST

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1088486.0

That is all.

Why you choose sha256?

Give everyone something to mine with their old asics. Wanted to support the community with something that gave back the opportunity to ROI with those old asics.

Live4Crypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 11:44:21 PM

Shitcoin dev.  You will be destroyed.
BitStoneDev

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 03:00:58 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2015, 03:14:23 AM by BitStoneDev

If BitStoneDev has all this money, a $10,000 Picasso, $50,000 to buy more stones and already $1,000,000 in stones then why the hell does he need a few BTC from you all to create a coin. Creating a good coin doesn't cost much at all. Go figure.

Oh, sorry, I don't gamble, ever, so no wager for me. I don't think the fact that you want to have a wager proves anything by the way. You are rich, 10 BTC is nothing to you, its a measly $2500,-

Thats what we thought, no problem...carry on

We aren't trying to raise money to create the coin, who told you that?

We are trying to innovate other buying options into the precious metals market, and one way of doing that is joining the crypto community.

The Incentive's attached to the offering is a welcoming gesture, who else has given back to the community during an offering? Who else is sending you $170 Emerald right to your door - overnight shipping for the investment of 1 BTC? At the same token .the BST that you receive from your investment will also give you purchasing power for more precious metals at our BitStone Store.

We are sitting on a bit of inventory and we are trying to increase sales by adding another leg to our sales floor. Crypto is only getting more popular by the day, and right now is the perfect time for other markets to adapt. Thats what we are doing, and if you don't like it....so what, we dont care.

Braino

Activity: 644

IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 03:09:54 AM

This is getting interesting, going to keep an eye on this.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
BitStoneDev

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 03:19:49 AM

This is getting interesting, going to keep an eye on this.

Head on over to the official thread as well...Keep an eye on us - people like the troll above are going to look a bit funny in a few weeks.

Mark my words.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1088486

kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 04:27:25 AM

This is a copy of a post I made on the Real Thread -

I have been notified that there is an Unmoderated (aka fud) Thread about BitStone.  I am not concerned about the thread and have nothing to prove to the haters.  I know it sounds "to good to be true" but it is the real deal.  We are going through all the necessary steps to make sure we are completely transparent and verified.  My name, cell phone number, place of business etc have or will be published.  If anyone would like to personally take a look at the gems or verify we are legit, they are welcome to visit.  As a physician, I am held to certain moral standards and if I do not uphold them I risk losing my medical license.  As much as I love crypto, I am not willing to risk my medical license for a handful of Bitcoin in a scam. 

We as a team have decided to eliminate the Private Fund Raising and open it up to the public.  We have also decided to lower the minimum BTC to invest in Phase 1.  We are a team that listens to concerns and are willing to make adjustments as needed, but just because someone doesn't like what we are doing and wishes to stir the pot doesn't mean we are going to change directions everytime.  Kindness is not weakness, and we are dealing with a lot of money in merchandise and will not be bullied.

I will not respond to concerns that cannot be asked in a respectful manner and any posts that are inflammatory or hateful will be deleted. We are not looking to moderate the thread to hide or scam, but to allow the thread to be informative and useful.

Thanks,
Keith

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: