Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:59:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Play - Get free bitcoins for playing games  (Read 5587 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zeeshsnrehman2

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Where is Teddy?

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 01:31:02 PM

am following this closely

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1074532.msg11485808#msg11485808

Summary - Mr.Bean 2.0   Picture/Text
Name:   Mr.Bean 2.0
Activity:   0
Position:   Brand new
Date Registered:   Today at 12:48:26 AM
Last Active:   Today at 12:54:08 AM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vaibhavsingh (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 01:36:19 PM

am following this closely
ATM the most important thing we need is some volunteers who play at least 50 games(to reach min. payout) and payout so that others feel some confidence in joining it.
(Actually people are joining but none are staying to reach cashout even i lowered the cashout to 0.0001BTC Sad)

vaibhavsingh (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 04:18:20 PM

We have like 50 users but no one seems to be active???

If you need any help just post here.

Update: Now you will get a notification on the game play page just above the fotter that you have been credited.

JohnSmithy

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 05:59:51 PM

Needs lots of polishing, also automated system for payment and more importantly the value for "minimum payout" should be clear, not different depending where you look:
In internal forum of your website, on the sidebar of your website and here in several different posts, it always shows a different amount.

Some issues (among others):
If you try to load a page that was recently open, it loads forever for some unknown reason.

No notification is given that the 2 minute timer is through, no update to the balance or game plays either, except by reloading page.

Captcha/Security is asked too often from what i saw, short example from myself:
Just came on... had to enter it, tried to check profile... had to enter it again, was looking into forum... had to enter it again, after that playing a game for some minutes, then it has to be entered again, before playing the next one...

Also there are ads that shift the site around (push the content up and down when appearing), you can bet on clicking something wrong thanks to this.

All in all, i can't recommend the page, at least until all above issues were fixed and the amount of ads was reduced a bit:
x amounts of ads = y% amounts of cpu/ram used, since you are supposed to play flash games on this site, this is a bad idea to overdo.
But then again, i'm one of the few still with WinXP around and only have an old dual core and 3 physical RAM to use. Tongue

The payout of 200 sat/2min (6000 sat/h) does sound great, but if the site is crap you can't expect anyone except bots to stay.

Tho i do like the idea of playing flash games and getting paid... other sites can execute this concept better than some half-hearted attempt, tho their payout is a lot less too.

Games you can play and get Bitcoins/Altcoins from: BTC - CoinBrawl, FarmSatoshi, MyBitMine, FreeBTCMiner, IdleMiners. HYPER/GP/C2 - Dragon Knights of Valeria. Get paid HYPER for playing ANY steam game: CnC Sponsorship, don't forget to set your referrer to JohnSmith (not JohnSmithy!). Donations are welcome and accepted in over 160 cryptocurrencies, just send me a personal message to get you the corresponding address.
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 06:13:45 PM

Already sign up! but when i click the game, just change to the game page and nothing happen Undecided i used old adobe flash, i must update my adobe flash? but for another site which need use adobe flash is work.
BTW maybe change your web design Smiley

~iki
vaibhavsingh (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 09:37:39 AM

Already sign up! but when i click the game, just change to the game page and nothing happen Undecided i used old adobe flash, i must update my adobe flash? but for another site which need use adobe flash is work.
BTW maybe change your web design Smiley

~iki
You should upgrade you adobe flash player or try reloading the page after clearing your cache.

Needs lots of polishing, also automated system for payment and more importantly the value for "minimum payout" should be clear, not different depending where you look:
In internal forum of your website, on the sidebar of your website and here in several different posts, it always shows a different amount.

Some issues (among others):
If you try to load a page that was recently open, it loads forever for some unknown reason.

No notification is given that the 2 minute timer is through, no update to the balance or game plays either, except by reloading page.

Captcha/Security is asked too often from what i saw, short example from myself:
Just came on... had to enter it, tried to check profile... had to enter it again, was looking into forum... had to enter it again, after that playing a game for some minutes, then it has to be entered again, before playing the next one...

Also there are ads that shift the site around (push the content up and down when appearing), you can bet on clicking something wrong thanks to this.

All in all, i can't recommend the page, at least until all above issues were fixed and the amount of ads was reduced a bit:
x amounts of ads = y% amounts of cpu/ram used, since you are supposed to play flash games on this site, this is a bad idea to overdo.
But then again, i'm one of the few still with WinXP around and only have an old dual core and 3 physical RAM to use. Tongue

The payout of 200 sat/2min (6000 sat/h) does sound great, but if the site is crap you can't expect anyone except bots to stay.

Tho i do like the idea of playing flash games and getting paid... other sites can execute this concept better than some half-hearted attempt, tho their payout is a lot less too.
Thanks, your feedback has been processed and the min. payout is 0.0001BTC through faucetbox as you can see one member has already cashed out in less than 2 hours.

As far as the page loading is concerned, you should clear your cache and that sometimes happens when there is some pending synchronous request to the server.

Captcha is asked every 10th page and if you successfully solve the game you get a notification that "You have been verified and now you can continue earning."

I have optimized the ads and you shouldn't have that problem for now.
The ads shifting problem has also been solved.

We have made many changes and upgrades and there will me more in the near future.
Meanwhile you may continue earning.

hunkey600

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:50:09 AM

It is not working good for me, i have completed security check 3 times but this is asking me again and again, site keep loading and also i don't have adblocker but it gives me adblock remove warning.

Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 12:38:48 PM

Flash games?

Nice way to infect your PC with virus, and loose your coins
vaibhavsingh (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 02:35:52 PM

It is not working good for me, i have completed security check 3 times but this is asking me again and again, site keep loading and also i don't have adblocker but it gives me adblock remove warning.

Please enable javascript and images.
After pressing the continue button, do you see the message that says you have been verified and you can continue?
If no then try re pressing the continue button after removing the # at the end of the page url.

(We are currently working on integrating the security check in a more better way.)

vaibhavsingh (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 02:41:41 PM

Flash games?

I dont understand, please explain yourself.

The site is completely virus free and you may do its virustotal.
However, we just started so we are using adgool cpm ad network which may sometimes give some download requests, please just ignore them and we will replace that ad network ASAP.

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 04:50:41 PM

Flash games?

As far as I know there shouldn't be anything a flash game can do to infect your PC...there have been zero-day vulnerabilities discovered in Flash before but I don't think there is inherently a vulnerability in Flash that would allow you to...? Maybe you're thinking of Java? You can use Flash to gather some petty amounts of Bitcoin by mining on people's PCs but that's about it, I believe.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
vaibhavsingh (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 02:13:43 AM

IMP. ALERT!

Some people have been reporting that they are having problems in passing the security test.
We want a feedback from others who are facing this problem so that we can remove any bugs.

Thank you

JohnSmithy

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 09:37:53 AM

IMP. ALERT!

Some people have been reporting that they are having problems in passing the security test.
We want a feedback from others who are facing this problem so that we can remove any bugs.

Thank you

That would be the currently used "Are you a human?" captcha, it's like a minigame and often fails to report the correct solving even a minute after completing it successfully. Have encountered them often enough on faucets to know this, why i can't recommend using them.

Games you can play and get Bitcoins/Altcoins from: BTC - CoinBrawl, FarmSatoshi, MyBitMine, FreeBTCMiner, IdleMiners. HYPER/GP/C2 - Dragon Knights of Valeria. Get paid HYPER for playing ANY steam game: CnC Sponsorship, don't forget to set your referrer to JohnSmith (not JohnSmithy!). Donations are welcome and accepted in over 160 cryptocurrencies, just send me a personal message to get you the corresponding address.
vaibhavsingh (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 10:03:58 AM

IMP. ALERT!

Thank you

That would be the currently used "Are you a human?" captcha, it's like a minigame and often fails to report the correct solving even a minute after completing it successfully. Have encountered them often enough on faucets to know this, why i can't recommend using them.

We are currently trying to solve this problem however till then here is a strategy that certainly works -
After clicking the continue button if you still aren't verified, remove the '#' present at the end of the page url and click the continue button.

vaibhavsingh (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 10:25:45 AM

UPDATE :

The security issue has been addressed to, you may now continue earning without and problem.
(IMPORTANT - Make sure you let the security page load completely before clicking the start button.)

vaibhavsingh (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 06:28:29 AM

Hello @JohnSmithy, you have already crossed the payout limit, so it is my request that plese cashout and post your payment proof here so that others may join confidently.
Thanks.

vaibhavsingh (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 05:39:02 PM

MUST READ FOR ALL FAUCET CLAIMERS -
All those who claim from faucets, you get like ~200 satoshis from Bitcoin Aliens every five minutes which is considered to be one of the best ones out there. But typing captchas is tiring, isn't it?
(I myself owned two faucets and the payout was a bit less but still today I get some visitors even months after I abandoned it. Shocked)

Bitcoin Play pays you 100 Satoshis every minute and you don't have to type any of those irritating captchas and there is no limit, you may earn like 6000sat/hour.
Many people have joined the website but no one seems to be active.
(Yes, there was a small security issue which has been resolved)

SO THINK BY YOURSELF NOW WHETHER BITCOIN PLAY IS MORE PROFITABLE OF THOSE FAUCETS. Sad
(Looks like I just wasted one month on nothing after all? Angry)

JohnSmithy

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:19:03 AM

Captcha failed to report correct solving of minigame 9 times today (in a matter of hours):
- 5 times in a row
- a single time
- 2 times in a row
- a single time

That's what i'm talking about when speaking of "fails to report correctly", waiting minutes before submitting it or running out of computer resources has nothing to do with it either, noticed this today. It's just one of the most annoying captchas to have on your site.

Issues that weren't fixed yet:
- Ads are all over the place, that includes being outside the borders given by the template, some also overlap with each other, there are also sites popping up unasked few times.
- Error text at the top of course.
- Paid out balance is stated with points in mind, not satoshis: there is the 8th digit after "0." missing.
- Title of captcha's window goes beyond the border as well (in german, on an english page nonetheless).
- AFTER a page was opened, the page gets reloaded to security question/captcha. This poses several problems: the timer for the current page gets thrown out / disrupted, the "back history" doesn't show the page you were on before, security page leaves you to navigate through site again, that taken together with the 10 page limit before it pops up again... big question mark about "WHAT DA FUCK WAS HE THINKING?!"
- After security clearance, you will want to redirect the user back to the page he was, without adding an additional page to the "security count" (how many pages to go, before showing security page again).
- Also, why the page count for security question is too short: try navigating the forum a bit - haha! Example: Security Clearance -> Forum -> Category -> Thread -> you go back to Forum -> Category -> Thread -> back to Forum -> Category -> Thread -> Category -> Thread ~ RELOAD for security check. At this point you literally read 3 threads, have to solve captcha again and to start over with your forum visit (further reducing useable page views before security page returns).

What i also found is problematic: the 2min timer is way too short, to play any decent game to any point, as visitor you therefore have to decide to either play or claim (or have two pages open at the same time, one for claiming, one for playing).

Automatic withdraw to FaucetBox works like a charm tho.

A referal system would be nice to have, even tho i would be one of the last to get any... (usually that way).

Not to make advertising or anything (will even keep out my ref link...), but tremorgames is the one site that reminds me most of yours, with the big difference that it is professionally made and doesn't pay quite as much on a daily basis, it also has a lot of proper games, that are fun to play.

If you could attain some professional look and better quality games to play (to make it short: all 501 games are crap - some even with a different language than english), it could go a long way to getting visitors on your page.

vaibhavsingh (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 07:55:34 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2015, 08:10:32 PM by vaibhavsingh

What i also found is problematic: the 2min timer is way too short, to play any decent game to any point, as visitor you therefore have to decide to either play or claim (or have two pages open at the same time, one for claiming, one for playing).
Automatic withdraw to FaucetBox works like a charm tho.
A referal system would be nice to have, even tho i would be one of the last to get any... (usually that way).

About the captcha, I have noticed one thing that if you make one or two wrong moves in the game, you are disqualified. So if you make no wrong moves(like giving out wrong items to wrong persons, etc.) it works well.(I tried it like 15-20 times and it worked pretty well.)
I ask to wait few seconds before starting the page so that there are no pending requests at the time you submit the captcha.

The error at the top is due to two different compression methods being used(it can't be avoided if you want to save some bandwidth.) Sad

Well i was certainly thinking of the redirection feature of security page and will try to implement it today or tomorrow(ASAP). Cheesy

The total paid amount display has been fixed.(Didn't notice it Grin)

Now as far as referral system is concerned, this is why i didn't implement it -

Sites like Bitcoin Aliens, freebitco.in, etc give out 5-10% of their income to people who have referrals so this reduces the amount that they can payout. I don't want the site to have like a million users but rather like 100-200 users only so no referral system for now. Grin

IMP. - Looks like you didn't get what happens over there.
See, you open the game page, you can now either chat with users on the chat box or play the game or (perhaps stare at the ads, etc Grin) as soon as two minutes are over, a request is sent to the server to credit you for a game play and as soon as the request is processed, a line "You have been credited" appears just above the footer. So even if you continue to play the game for some more time, it dosen't have any effect as you are credited as soon as two minutes are over.(Basically you don't have to refresh the page to get credited.)

And one more thing, please post a snap. of you last payout from Bitcoin Play on faucetbox here. Wink

One more update -
We are working on a new section where you can play some real cool javascript/html games (for ex- bunny hunt, a dark room, etc.) and there you will be paid according to your progress in the game.

Update -
The redirection issue has been fixed. Cheesy

JohnSmithy

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 09:46:32 AM

About the captcha, I have noticed one thing that if you make one or two wrong moves in the game, you are disqualified. So if you make no wrong moves(like giving out wrong items to wrong persons, etc.) it works well.(I tried it like 15-20 times and it worked pretty well.)
I ask to wait few seconds before starting the page so that there are no pending requests at the time you submit the captcha.

The error at the top is due to two different compression methods being used(it can't be avoided if you want to save some bandwidth.) Sad
[...]
Now as far as referral system is concerned, this is why i didn't implement it -

Sites like Bitcoin Aliens, freebitco.in, etc give out 5-10% of their income to people who have referrals so this reduces the amount that they can payout. I don't want the site to have like a million users but rather like 100-200 users only so no referral system for now. Grin

IMP. - Looks like you didn't get what happens over there.
See, you open the game page, you can now either chat with users on the chat box or play the game or (perhaps stare at the ads, etc Grin) as soon as two minutes are over, a request is sent to the server to credit you for a game play and as soon as the request is processed, a line "You have been credited" appears just above the footer. So even if you continue to play the game for some more time, it dosen't have any effect as you are credited as soon as two minutes are over.(Basically you don't have to refresh the page to get credited.)

And one more thing, please post a snap. of you last payout from Bitcoin Play on faucetbox here. Wink

One more update -
We are working on a new section where you can play some real cool javascript/html games (for ex- bunny hunt, a dark room, etc.) and there you will be paid according to your progress in the game.

Update -
The redirection issue has been fixed. Cheesy

Whatever you say about the captcha, it doesn't work like you describe it, you are probably talking about chrome, i'm using firefox, if you haven't heard about them, they are different browsers, chrome likes to use a different flash plugin by default settings (and that captcha is done in flash, why it's affected by what flash plugin is running it). In extreme cases flash games can break, if you run them in an unsupported flash plugin, why IT DOES matter which is used.

You are repeating yourself there, why not just fix it instead of making excuses?

Good argument, but i doubt that the site will get many people heading your way, already had people decline a ref offer, because there was no referal system in place.

Know very well how it works, but 1st: there is no message at the top of the page nor anywhere else on the page, after the choosen 2min are over - i notify myself with an alarm outside the page. 2nd: It's still the decision to either play or claim, you can't do both on the same tab/page, you hae to open two pages/tabs to do both at the same time, as long as we exclude the first claim (which should be obvious to do, as i was talking about MULTIPLE claims, not a single time in a whole day or anything similar stupid).

http://prntscr.com/7dcxip

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: