Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:38:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: delete this post.  (Read 56817 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
johncassa

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:03:59 AM

After the dump has disappeared. Not a good behavior ...

What are you talking about? You just entered this thread and now are acting like you magically know the whereabouts and intentions of a person over the internet? The dump happened less than an hour ago, you expect the dev to come and pamper and comfort little babies like you at your command? Lol, you're a pretty bad troll. New to this? Maybe wait a day or at least a few more hours before trying to pull this kind of fud. Maybe you should work on your own behavior.

You own a betting website I see... do your customers know how very professional you act on here? If not I could start a few threads helping to enlighten them. Maybe tell them about how the owner has disappeared and abandoned the website.
Just before the dump was online, and soon after it was offline. These are the classic techniques to cheat honest people. Sell high - disappear - buy low - reappear ... I'm tired of these fraudulent behavior.

Lol this guy thinks because somebody signed off of their account it means they are never coming back... Are you not old enough to have developed object permanence?  Cheesy
That would also explain why you think correlation means causation.

Next time you sign off of your account I will make sure to warn people that you have abandoned your website.
Think of it as you want but these techniques are scams. Many people lose a lot of BTC through these dev who cheat. You are part of the group?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:04:53 AM

What are you talking about? You just entered this thread and now are acting like you magically know the whereabouts and intentions of a person over the internet? The dump happened less than an hour ago, you expect the dev to come and pamper and comfort little babies like you at your command? Lol, you're a pretty bad troll. New to this? Maybe wait a day or at least a few more hours before trying to pull this kind of fud. Maybe you should work on your own behavior.

You own a betting website I see... do your customers know how very professional you act on here? If not I could start a few threads helping to enlighten them. Maybe tell them about how the owner has disappeared and abandoned the website.
Just before the dump was online, and soon after it was offline. These are the classic techniques to cheat honest people. Sell high - disappear - buy low - reappear ... I'm tired of these fraudulent behavior.

Lol this guy thinks because somebody signed off of their account it means they are never coming back... Are you not old enough to have developed object permanence?  Cheesy

Next time you sign off of your account I will make sure to warn people that you have abandoned your website.
Think of it as you want but these techniques are scams. Many people lose a lot of BTC through these dev who cheat. You are part of the group?

Logging off is a scam? WOAH. Mind blown. You have no proof of this dev cheating, scamming, or anything. Just wait until you are victim of these same types of baseless smear techniques, you make yourself an easy target. Saying something as if it is truth when it is actually completely unknown is lying and scamming.
johncassa

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:12:30 AM

Logging off is a scam? WOAH. Mind blown. You have no proof of this dev cheating, scamming, or anything. Just wait until you are victim of these same types of baseless smear techniques, you make yourself an easy target.
it's scam because induces the people to panic sell....It is not the first time it happens. Is a technique used a lot lately
stormia

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:14:25 AM

Logging off is a scam? WOAH. Mind blown. You have no proof of this dev cheating, scamming, or anything. Just wait until you are victim of these same types of baseless smear techniques, you make yourself an easy target.
it's scam because induces the people to panic sell....It is not the first time it happens. Is a technique used a lot lately

Dude, are you fucking serious? Based on what you literally just said- you are the one scamming. You are the one making people panic sell by crying wolf without any proof. Wow, just wow. This is beyond moronic. You just admitted to being a scammer by your own logic. LOL. This is good, this one is going in the archives.
crazytrain

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:16:51 AM

johncassa

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:17:19 AM

Dude, are you fucking serious? Based on what you literally just said- you are the one scamming. You are the one making people panic sell by crying wolf without any proof. Wow, just wow. This is beyond moronic. You just admitted to being a scammer by your own logic. LOL. This is good, this one is going in the archives.
When the dev will be bought back at a low price will come back with some good news to push up the price and make a nice profit. Wait and see.
stormia

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:18:45 AM

When the dev will be bought back at a low price will come back with some good news to push up the price and make a nice profit. Wait and see.

You're the one who pushed the price down, you are the one who induced panic. The dev aside, we don't need to wait to see that you just admitted to being a scammer by your own logic. Lol. BCT is so entertaining today.
johncassa

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:27:19 AM

You're the one who pushed the price down, you are the one who induced panic. The dev aside, we don't need to wait to see that you just admitted to being a scammer by your own logic. Lol. BCT is so entertaining today.
How do I have induced panic if I add my first post in this thread after the dump?
stormia

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:29:29 AM

How do I have induced panic if I add my first post in this thread after the dump?

Lol you make this so easy. Because your first posts after a dump were:

XTP scam
XTP game over
No dev No future
No dev No future

All said without any proof, all said to induce panic after a dump, all meaning that you are a scammer by your own logic.

johncassa

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:32:17 AM

XTP scam
XTP game over
No dev No future
No dev No future

All said without any proof, all said to induce panic after a dump, all meaning that you are a scammer by your own logic.

What I said in my post after seeing the dump in my opinion is true.
ssrranger351

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:33:14 AM

Well that doesnt sound to bad because i didn't sell, sounds like the best advice you have is to wait for the dev to get back and everything will be fine.
stormia

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:34:24 AM

XTP scam
XTP game over
No dev No future
No dev No future

What I said in my post after seeing the dump in my opinion is true.

Lol. I'm done, you won this argument for me.
johncassa

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:57:06 AM

I did not want to take you to finish the thread so, on certain concepts I want to explain better but unfortunately they are limited by the use of a translator.
leroyjankins

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:58:47 AM

I would recommend using the ignore button like I did instead of arguing. He is obviously a seasoned trader/ investor. You can tell by previous posts in other threads.  Roll Eyes
johncassa

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 02:04:31 AM

I would recommend using the ignore button like I did instead of arguing. He is obviously a seasoned trader/ investor. You can tell by previous posts in other threads.  Roll Eyes
Ignore it easier to discuss, that's for sure.
TerraMaster

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:09:26 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2015, 03:37:48 AM by TerraMaster

Meanwhile "back at the ranch" I'm still hodling and staking and just riding this one out  Grin

Good Night all  Cool

EDIT: FYI I just got my first payment from the multipool in XTP  Wink It works!

BTC:1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
crazytrain

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:45:33 AM

Why dump ?  Huh
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 04:03:49 AM

Why dump ?  Huh

Whales try to force the price down to accumulate more and the retarded trading begins, peeps panic sell for less than they bought and then they cry scam, same news all over. I am holding all my coins. Plus you got the hit and runners as usual in for a quick profit. If I can afford soon I might get enough to be a masternode but money is tight at present, sigh.. Cry

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
lentzaj

Activity: 474
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 04:31:56 AM

Why dump ?  Huh

Whales try to force the price down to accumulate more and the retarded trading begins, peeps panic sell for less than they bought and then they cry scam, same news all over. I am holding all my coins. Plus you got the hit and runners as usual in for a quick profit. If I can afford soon I might get enough to be a masternode but money is tight at present, sigh.. Cry

I'm there with you. 6376 XTP so far. Been here since the launch and the ico. Yes only a couple weeks, but in crypto-weeks its a lifetime. Luckily my payday is in a few days. I'm a master of masternodes. I can't wait. I have my vpn just sitting and waiting.

▄▄███▀ ▀█▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀████ ███▄▄▀▀█▀▄
     ▄▀▄███▄▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█▄
   ▄█▀▄███▀▀▄█ ▀███████▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
  ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▄███ ██▄▀████▀▄██ ██▄▀▄
 ██▄▀█████ ████▄▀██▀▄████ ██▀▄
 █▀▄ ██▄▀██ ███████▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█
▄▀▄█ ████▄ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀█████▀▄▀█▄
▀▄██ ███▀▄█▄▀█████▀▄██▄▀███▀▄█▄▀█
█▄▀██ █▀▄███▄▀███▀▄████▄▀█▀▄███▄▀
 ██▄ ▄██████▄▀█▀▄██████▄▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄
  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
  ▀ ███ ██████▀▄▀███████▀▄▀████▀
   ▀████ ███▀▄███ ████▀▄██ ██▀
     ▀███ █▀▄█████▄▀▀▄█████
       ▀█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

▀▀ ▀███▀▀▀
SPHERIS█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
1.25L

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 04:37:37 AM

The XTP market is disabled while we verify a compliance issue with the development team.
wht the hell does this mean like what a compliance issue

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: