Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:13:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: http://bithardware.net is it safe?  (Read 899 times)
Sywver (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:28:59 PM

Can somebody give me some information should i trust http://bithardware.net
Because the prices are very good there, there are some good reviews, but these prices make me doubt.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:42:14 PM

Because the prices are very good there, there are some good reviews, but these prices make me doubt.

Maybe its better to move this thread of yours to Mining > Hardware
Imho it looks that there you will have more chances to get some right answers...Anyway,good luck and welcome. Cool
Sywver (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:23:50 PM

Maybe its better to move this thread of yours to Mining > Hardware
Imho it looks that there you will have more chances to get some right answers...Anyway,good luck and welcome. Cool

I can't do that by myself and i wont double-post. Let's hope for moderator's help Cheesy
Thanks anyway!
Palteni

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:28:21 PM

Absolute frauds, i really hope this message isnt too late. But yea man, total scammers. they only accept in bitcoin (which is okay if they werent actually scamming you lol so chargebacks become impossible). But yea Im allll the way from the caribbean man, and Im not just being an internet troll. It really hurt realizing that theyre just scammers after i sent my last 10kTTD (my currency equiv, to the price of the antminer s9). My current advice is to kinda change directions to possibly mining ethereum or other alt coins as those s9's are out of stock at manufacturing prices, custom built rigs using graphics cards would still attract a very close profit margin i believe at almost the same capital cost. Ebay, amazon, etc has the s9's for like double the cost. Bitmain seems legit but theyre out of stock. My opinion is that its opportunity for ASIC manu. to pop up, currently working on it. But yea man, this only happened to me like 3 days now and if i can save just 1 person id feel a bit better. LOL at "order pending", btw you cant actually write reviews on theyre website "until you get a successful order". they dont respond to emails & they have since been posted on a couple scammer websites with people claiming the same "order pending" nonsense & no responses. Please dont do it, I am being so real and genuine rn, its a scam. 

If you do get a viable source for the antminers, hit me up.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:13:16 AM

Absolute frauds, i really hope this message isnt too late. But yea man, total scammers. they only accept in bitcoin (which is okay if they werent actually scamming you lol so chargebacks become impossible). But yea Im allll the way from the caribbean man, and Im not just being an internet troll. It really hurt realizing that theyre just scammers after i sent my last 10kTTD (my currency equiv, to the price of the antminer s9). My current advice is to kinda change directions to possibly mining ethereum or other alt coins as those s9's are out of stock at manufacturing prices, custom built rigs using graphics cards would still attract a very close profit margin i believe at almost the same capital cost. Ebay, amazon, etc has the s9's for like double the cost. Bitmain seems legit but theyre out of stock. My opinion is that its opportunity for ASIC manu. to pop up, currently working on it. But yea man, this only happened to me like 3 days now and if i can save just 1 person id feel a bit better. LOL at "order pending", btw you cant actually write reviews on theyre website "until you get a successful order". they dont respond to emails & they have since been posted on a couple scammer websites with people claiming the same "order pending" nonsense & no responses. Please dont do it, I am being so real and genuine rn, its a scam. 

If you do get a viable source for the antminers, hit me up.
Truth or Lie but Im sorry for your loss man and good thing you did give feedback regarding on the site.As ive seen they do really have lower prices compared to those legit companies like bitmain thinking off that you would able to save some good amount of bucks but you didnt think off on the risk behind it.If offer sounds too good to be true then they are mostly scam and should really be avoided.Better to wait up for those who dont have stocks alteast they are legit than on hurrying up on buying into a scam.
Fraydenz

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:15:48 AM

I thought I would add to this. I ordered an L3 and it has been pending for weeks. As was mentioned they do not respond to emails. Basically they are thieves, stay away!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: