Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:58:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VIRAL] [Trading Live - Bittrex + C-CEX] Advanced Development  (Read 276060 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 01:58:26 PM

If this gets too viral I will not get cheap coins!!!

yea good luck with those cheap coins. guess u haven't noticed who's been lurking around this coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 02:15:25 PM

Everyone is talking about buying before the end of the crowdsale but what is really the disadvantage to waiting for the ICO?

Hi there

There are a total of 5 million Viral. 50% of the coins are sold in the crowdfunding and the remaining  50% will be sold in the ICO. The amount of BTC invested in the crowdfunding determines how much 2.5 million Viral are worth (price discovery). The ICO price will then be set at 30% higher than the discovered price of Viral, thus rewarding crowdfunding investors.

In addition, crowdfunding investors enjoy a range of other benefits, including:

- Private voice chat channel hosted by Adam Guerbuez and community managers
 - First mover updates on new opportunities within the Viral ecosystem
 - Reserved elite campaigns with dedicated revenue sharing for crowdfunders
 - Accelerated path towards Verified status when the Verified component of the Viral network is rolled out.

Hope this helps -

ViralDev

So it won't be mineable? Also you mentioned verified. Does that mean releasing private identifying info? Hope not because that is not the nature of cryptos. Please explain what you mean. Also how are you going to buy coins with ad revenue when all of them will be sold to VIRAL funders? Looks like you will all be eating your own and trading within.

Hi

Thanks for your questions,

Viral will not be mineable. Investors earn dividends by participating in the network as nodes.

In addition, investors are rewarded by the process of sponsor revenues being used to buy up Viral off exchanges, thus reducing the supply of Viral. Here is is the simplest way to understand it:

When Viral contracts with a sponsor to place products within the Viral network, the majority of these proceeds are used to buy Viral on the open market, thus decreasing the total available coin supply and increasing the value of Viral, benefiting all holders (reduced coin supply = increased value) . The majority of these coins are in turn burnt, permanently reducing the supply of Viral. A portion of the coins will not be burnt, but returned to the most active nodes (participants) in the Viral network. The exact ratio of burnt coins to dividend coins will be determined in dialogue with the community.

Verified is not about KYC etc. Verified is a component of Viral due to be added into the platform after the initial Viral Network is in place and functioning smoothly. Verified will offer Viral network participants who have demonstrated consistent social reach in the network a way to monetize that reach. We'll be posting more details on Verified shortly.

I hope this answers your questions.

Viral Dev

I would be very interested in hearing more about this Verified component.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 02:20:08 PM

I think this coin has all the ingredients to be something big..........
Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 02:24:20 PM

A very interesting project and first of its kind as far as I know (If there is any existing concept already, I am not aware of it.)

Requested a bitcoin address in crowdfunding thread. It would be my first investment in a altcoin.
MRPD

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 03:01:12 PM

I think this coin has all the ingredients to be something big..........
the secret sauce is x+y! it's going to be humongous!
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 03:02:25 PM

Helloooooo,
I want to ask one question more today cause im choosing in which new coins in the announcement thread to invest some btc.
My question is WHY ?
.... should i buy VIRAL now or whatever? I like the idea i read a lot in the OP but i need some more perhaps  Cool
CryptoBull said something about memes contest or something but  i want to know what is the bounty or should i just post memes for free ?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

i look forward for your answer Dev and CryptoBull   Cool Want those bounties man  Cool
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 03:29:37 PM

Helloooooo,
I want to ask one question more today cause im choosing in which new coins in the announcement thread to invest some btc.
My question is WHY ?
.... should i buy VIRAL now or whatever? I like the idea i read a lot in the OP but i need some more perhaps  Cool
CryptoBull said something about memes contest or something but  i want to know what is the bounty or should i just post memes for free ?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

i look forward for your answer Dev and CryptoBull   Cool Want those bounties man  Cool

c'mon man no memes here. there's a decent level of information going on, don't need pages of memes.
MiningAtlas

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 03:29:58 PM

Cheesy Good evening players  Cheesy

Ok i want a bounty too  Grin tell me what to do  Huh Cool
https://imgflip.com/i/ks2a5
Yo Bull that is a funny meme bro i think u must appreciate it  Cheesy Grin
imbladednow

Activity: 481

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 03:56:56 PM

Hello i am interested in bounty for making meme or something for Viral too

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
couer22

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 04:15:38 PM

Did the grade school just let the kids out for the day? Some one take that guy's smiley faces away before he gets punched.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 05:06:10 PM

Just wondering if VIRAL is planned to come out for awile now why isnt there any dedicated website for this great project?

Maybe there is one and we just dont know about it yet.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 05:11:12 PM

Everyone is talking about buying before the end of the crowdsale but what is really the disadvantage to waiting for the ICO?

Hi there

There are a total of 5 million Viral. 50% of the coins are sold in the crowdfunding and the remaining  50% will be sold in the ICO. The amount of BTC invested in the crowdfunding determines how much 2.5 million Viral are worth (price discovery). The ICO price will then be set at 30% higher than the discovered price of Viral, thus rewarding crowdfunding investors.

- Accelerated path towards Verified status when the Verified component of the Viral network is rolled out.

Hope this helps -

ViralDev

So it won't be mineable? Also you mentioned verified. Does that mean releasing private identifying info? Hope not because that is not the nature of cryptos. Please explain what you mean. Also how are you going to buy coins with ad revenue when all of them will be sold to VIRAL funders? Looks like you will all be eating your own and trading within.

Hi

Viral will not be mineable. Investors earn dividends by participating in the network as nodes.

In addition, investors are rewarded by the process of sponsor revenues being used to buy up Viral off exchanges, thus reducing the supply of Viral. Here is is the simplest way to understand it:

When Viral contracts with a sponsor to place products within the Viral network, the majority of these proceeds are used to buy Viral on the open market, thus decreasing the total available coin supply and increasing the value of Viral, benefiting all holders (reduced coin supply = increased value) . The majority of these coins are in turn burnt, permanently reducing the supply of Viral. A portion of the coins will not be burnt, but returned to the most active nodes (participants) in the Viral network. The exact ratio of burnt coins to dividend coins will be determined in dialogue with the community.

Verified is not about KYC etc. Verified is a component of Viral due to be added into the platform after the initial Viral Network is in place and functioning smoothly. Verified will offer Viral network participants who have demonstrated consistent social reach in the network a way to monetize that reach. We'll be posting more details on Verified shortly.

Viral Dev

Thank you for answering. Some follow-up questions. What happens to excess revenue when no coins are for sale? How is and who does the accounting and distribution? It does not seem to be a trustless system which is the current rage in crypto.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
ViralDev (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 05:54:08 PM

Hi there

Hope this helps -

ViralDev

Hi

Viral Dev

Thank you for answering. Some follow-up questions. What happens to excess revenue when no coins are for sale? How is and who does the accounting and distribution? It does not seem to be a trustless system which is the current rage in crypto.

The system is not entirely trustless, you are correct. However we are striving to make the entire process completely transparent, and visible though the user GUI: current contracts, how the revenues are distributed, the burning of coins, and all the metrics that are determining a given person's reach at a given time. All processes involving Viral will be visible on the block chain.

In answer to your other question, the distribution of revenues according to performance will happen once a month. The Viral algorithms track user participation and return the results automatically both running and at months end, however until the network is clearly out of beta this will be a manually overseen process.

If I understand your 'no coins' question correctly, this will be market determined. The revenues will be used to buy coins according to the formula. If there only a very limited number of coins out there, they will fetch a high price. Good for Viral investors.

Please let me know if we can comment further.

thanks

ViralDev

jerelimZ

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 06:45:16 PM

If this gets too viral I will not get cheap coins!!!

With Adam on board its sure to go very very viral.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

imbladednow

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 06:46:27 PM

Can you make ways for me to get viral without btc? Like give away and contests?

jerelimZ

Activity: 447

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 06:49:40 PM

Grin

That's to funny You need to post the picture on the thread on not the link. use the img button

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

CryptoBull

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 07:13:27 PM

Good morning dear community,
It has been truly amazing days since the Crowd Fund began,i really appreciate the opportunity to work with our project manager Adam G.
Thank you for all the questions and the good vibes that are coming from the OP.The Viral Team is always online for you so don't be shy to ask questions.
To show my dedication i am personally hosting a contest about VIRAL CROWD FUND BIG QUESTION Huh?

Check it out:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1044590.new#new

Cheers

Captain Positive Cool
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 07:23:39 PM

It has been truly amazing days since the Crowd Fund began,i really appreciate the opportunity to work with our project manager Adam G.
Thank you for all the questions and the good vibes that are coming from the OP.The Viral Team is always online for you so don't be shy to ask questions.
To show my dedication i am personally hosting a contest about VIRAL CROWD FUND BIG QUESTION Huh?

Check it out:

Cheers

I'll go take a guess.
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 08:26:42 PM

Check it out:

Cheers

I'll go take a guess.

link got rekd posted in wrong section

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
imbladednow

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 08:27:47 PM

Check it out:

Cheers

An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

what happen?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: