Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:35:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VIRAL] [Trading Live - Bittrex + C-CEX] Advanced Development  (Read 276061 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 11:04:28 AM

http://pastebin.com/kpdKWNt3

Look at those haters!

Guys.. you know Viral is a winner when you read hate like that.

Viral to the moon!

And thank you to whoever dumped into me today on trex.. I'll be laughing when I sell those coins at 100K +

no way,to much dream scammer,dumper bit by bit  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
bobdumper careful guys,watchout

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
covertress

Activity: 694
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 11:30:25 AM

my wallet just mined 20 VIRAL  Shocked  Cheesy  Cool

edit: i want this outfit  Tongue
lambdaE

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 12:03:46 PM

Shocked
As I had mentioned in my last post, I wanted to share a peek or two with you guys as to whats been happening behind the scenes.

Here is just part of the WebNode (Satellite Node) site and how it looks and feels. the backend functioning is nearly complete as well. Way ahead of schedule as usual.

And Here is a sneak peek at some numbers that are from the backend , representing the metrics of the network that we analyse from time to time in excel to have a better understanding of the weight and reach of VIRAL.

Sorry if it looks ugly, I just covered the personal stuff in paint, I am no graphics guy! However only I and the coders see this and not the public so it's ok Smiley

Now I have to get back to work, so hope you guys like the progress and VIRAL being way ahead of schedule as usual!

I will update more on the other stuff going on shortly!

Adam G.

Checking in after a nice trip... Everything looking nice so far! Price is almost 2 times from crowd fund!
tr8kr

Activity: 661

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 12:16:22 PM

One big clump of coins in a single input is what you want.

I see ...  Tongue
covertress

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 12:21:13 PM

One big clump of coins in a single input is what you want.

I see ...  Tongue

I'm using one, big clump of coins.  Tongue  Cheesy  Cool
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 02:05:05 PM

holy shit this site has gone full retard apparently  Huh Roll Eyes

lol at dumps already (but whatever) since it's just manipulation as usual and well...we'll see where she goes soon enough Wink

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
olloman

Activity: 433

Crypto Angel

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 02:30:38 PM

dev may we get some moderation in here? not only fud, also useless images, come on this is not your high school facebook group...

btw lol at people already yelling about dump...are you guys for real? the price has just been going up and down from the lower 13k to the upper 10k, where is the dump?
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 02:33:41 PM

dev may we get some moderation in here? not only fud, also useless images, come on this is not your high school facebook group...

btw lol at people already yelling about dump...are you guys for real? the price has just been going up and down from the lower 13k to the upper 10k, where is the dump?
What may I ask was the sell wall price when this coin was released? Was it 7.5k a coin? I'm just curious because I'm still on the fence about whether or not I'm going to purchase any of these coins and wouldn't mind some feedback on what people think?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 02:36:17 PM

What may I ask was the sell wall price when this coin was released? Was it 7.5k a coin? I'm just curious because I'm still on the fence about whether or not I'm going to purchase any of these coins and wouldn't mind some feedback on what people think?

Sell wall was placed at .00007878
covertress

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 02:43:36 PM

$VIRAL

Grin

As long as people are speaking bout viral it is a gud thing. But we need more of our community brothers to tweet and show luv for da viral.

*brothers and sisters

*there, i fixed it  Wink

btw, these pics may seem like 'high school fb' to some but, they are just us 'blowing off steam' and having a good time. relax. go with the memes. they're fun.  Cheesy
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 02:47:45 PM

Sell wall was placed at .00007878
Okay thanks mate Smiley I knew it was in the 7k range I thought lol So VIRAL community can you please convince a skeptical man on why he should invest in this coin? I mean I like the ideas and the concepts that the coin puts forward but your coin is getting a lot of hate from the CryptoWorld because of some of the people you have involved with the coin! And I'm not meaning no disrespect to the Devs of the coin or the people promoting the coin I just like a little more of an insider's knowledge as to what makes this coin a keeper and a solid coin to invest in? I could care less about the reputation of the people that are involved and hyping the coin because I've learned in Crypto not everyone gets along lmao But I try to at least be proper and kind to everyone here so please VIRAL community give me a good solid reason as to what makes this coin different from any other coin out there?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

olloman

Crypto Angel

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 03:05:12 PM

Okay thanks mate Smiley I knew it was in the 7k range I thought lol So VIRAL community can you please convince a skeptical man on why he should invest in this coin? I mean I like the ideas and the concepts that the coin puts forward but your coin is getting a lot of hate from the CryptoWorld because of some of the people you have involved with the coin! And I'm not meaning no disrespect to the Devs of the coin or the people promoting the coin I just like a little more of an insider's knowledge as to what makes this coin a keeper and a solid coin to invest in? I could care less about the reputation of the people that are involved and hyping the coin because I've learned in Crypto not everyone gets along lmao But I try to at least be proper and kind to everyone here so please VIRAL community give me a good solid reason as to what makes this coin different from any other coin out there?

you said it yourself, you like the ideas and concepts. This is altcoin world, all what matters is ideas and concepts, in order for a coin to be appealing to speculators and their money. This coin has the ideas and the concepts right for it to be big. Is it a guarantee of success? Absolutely not. Will those concepts turn into actual working features? Who knows...if they do, it will be even better for the investors (and that is the difference between coins that pump from 5k sats to 20k, and back to 5k, and coins that move from 5k to 200k and stay there), but it is not something necessary to gain some btc's out of speculation.

Is this a cynical view? Of course, but altcoin trading is simply a cynical game between sharks. There is no truth, no lines on a graph working, only gut feelings. If you ask me if I think and hope that VIRAL's promises will actually become reality, well yes. But I've learned to alienate thoughts and hopes if I need to trade, otherwise you will only get burnt, always.

@covertress don't get me wrong, I'm the first person ready to laugh and I consider myself a fun person, probably my friends would tell you I'm a little less fun than what I think, but who cares Wink what I'm saying is that there are already places to post memes and less serious content (for example Twitter!): even though this is a forum, it still is a professional environment, and I prefer having a discussion involving what is really necessary in a serious manner. But that's just my opinion, as I told you, if we were at the bar drinking a beer I would be the loudest screamer of silly jokes Smiley
racer2012

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 03:08:03 PM

This coin could go upto $1 in few months
Maybe
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 03:15:01 PM

you said it yourself, you like the ideas and concepts. This is altcoin world, all what matters is ideas and concepts, in order for a coin to be appealing to speculators and their money. This coin has the ideas and the concepts right for it to be big. Is it a guarantee of success? Absolutely not. Will those concepts turn into actual working features? Who knows...if they do, it will be even better for the investors (and that is the difference between coins that pump from 5k sats to 20k, and back to 5k, and coins that move from 5k to 200k and stay there), but it is not something necessary to gain some btc's out of speculation.

Is this a cynical view? Of course, but altcoin trading is simply a cynical game between sharks. There is no truth, no lines on a graph working, only gut feelings. If you ask me if I think and hope that VIRAL's promises will actually become reality, well yes. But I've learned to alienate thoughts and hopes if I need to trade, otherwise you will only get burnt, always.

@covertress don't get me wrong, I'm the first person ready to laugh and I consider myself a fun person, probably my friends would tell you I'm a little less fun than what I think, but who cares Wink what I'm saying is that there are already places to post memes and less serious content (for example Twitter!): even though this is a forum, it still is a professional environment, and I prefer having a discussion involving what is really necessary in a serious manner. But that's just my opinion, as I told you, if we were at the bar drinking a beer I would be the loudest screamer of silly jokes Smiley
Well that is the most convincing and honest answer I could've asked for mate Smiley You have definitely sold me on buying some VIRAL now Smiley The fact that you expressed the Altcoin world in the most honest and purest of its forms makes me see that there are still some good honest people out there who when someone asks a question they give them their honest truthful answer and for that I am truly grateful mate Smiley Well VIRAL you can chalk the NoobStoryToGlory as another one of your investors now and please for the love of Crypto don't turn out to be a shitty scam coin like the majority of the coins out there and show the haters and the nay sayers that you guys are actually going to follow through on your promises that you have made for this coin Smiley Thanks again for that brutally honest but truthful answer to my question Olloman!! Crypto could use more people like you in it!!! Cheers Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

olloman

Crypto Angel

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 03:27:46 PM

Well that is the most convincing and honest answer I could've asked for mate Smiley You have definitely sold me on buying some VIRAL now Smiley The fact that you expressed the Altcoin world in the most honest and purest of its forms makes me see that there are still some good honest people out there who when someone asks a question they give them their honest truthful answer and for that I am truly grateful mate Smiley Well VIRAL you can chalk the NoobStoryToGlory as another one of your investors now and please for the love of Crypto don't turn out to be a shitty scam coin like the majority of the coins out there and show the haters and the nay sayers that you guys are actually going to follow through on your promises that you have made for this coin Smiley Thanks again for that brutally honest but truthful answer to my question Olloman!! Crypto could use more people like you in it!!! Cheers Wink

glad you appreciated my answer! For me honesty and respect come first, always, everywhere, and I try to be helpful whenever I can.
This said, remember not to trust anyone too much, I suggest you gather some more info on VIRAL and scroll through the thread and twitter to get the feeling of the environment of the coin, and then decide whether to invest or not, it has to be your choice Smiley

good luck!
MRPD

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 03:39:27 PM

Went away for a week and came back to pure VIRALity.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 03:48:23 PM

glad you appreciated my answer! For me honesty and respect come first, always, everywhere, and I try to be helpful whenever I can.
This said, remember not to trust anyone too much, I suggest you gather some more info on VIRAL and scroll through the thread and twitter to get the feeling of the environment of the coin, and then decide whether to invest or not, it has to be your choice Smiley

good luck!
Well like I said I was totally on the fence about investing in this coin because of the absolute love/hate that has been going on for the coin and the people involved but then I figured I would ask the community what they thought and dammit am I glad that you answered because you didn't try to sell me on VIRAL whatsoever you cleanly and politely explained that everything in Crypto is a gamble and sometimes you just need to do a little research and put your biases beside you and make a choice for yourself Wink You didn't try to actually sell me on the coin whatsoever you were raw and honest with me and I couldn't of asked for more good sir Wink I have also been giving you mad props on Twitter because of your honesty towards my question so maybe that will help get a couple more VIRAL investors involved Smiley Cheers everyone and Happy Trading Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

olloman

Crypto Angel

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 03:50:41 PM

Well like I said I was totally on the fence about investing in this coin because of the absolute love/hate that has been going on for the coin and the people involved but then I figured I would ask the community what they thought and dammit am I glad that you answered because you didn't try to sell me on VIRAL whatsoever you cleanly and politely explained that everything in Crypto is a gamble and sometimes you just need to do a little research and put your biases beside you and make a choice for yourself Wink You didn't try to actually sell me on the coin whatsoever you were raw and honest with me and I couldn't of asked for more good sir Wink I have also been giving you mad props on Twitter because of your honesty towards my question so maybe that will help get a couple more VIRAL investors involved Smiley Cheers everyone and Happy Trading Wink

haha nice! whats your twitter username?

have a good day Wink
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 03:52:53 PM

haha nice! whats your twitter username?

have a good day Wink
Same as on here NoobKidOnTheBlock or @Camp220NCompany is my twitter handle actually lmao but ya I was saying how refreshing it was to ask a question on BitcoinTalk about a coin and have someone like you give the most honest real answer I could possibly ask for Smiley I really appreciate that mate! Now who wants to dump some VIRAL on my buys? Anyone Anyone??? heh heh heh Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 03:57:48 PM

whoever is collecting this low viral pricepoint right now is prob laughing, and will be reaping the benefits in a couple of weeks/months from now  Tongue

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: