Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:31:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VIRAL] [Trading Live - Bittrex + C-CEX] Advanced Development  (Read 276060 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:55:27 PM

Wow, the run on sentence from hell  Shocked

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
johnambush

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:56:53 PM

Hey I would just like to throw something out there that the people behind VIRAL need to seriously contain their investors or their people because they are nonstop ranting nonstop everyday on Twitter at people and to be honest it's not helping the coin out in my opinion at all.  I mean I am holding VIRAL and that's because I listened to myself and decided to go with the concepts and the ideas that the coin has not the people who are behind it.  If VIRAL is going to be a huge success like you guys are planning for it to be then you seriously need to tell some people to calm down a bit because it certainly doesn't come across professional or inviting when people are losing their shit on people FUDDING VIRAL because let's be honest did Guerbuez honestly think that he would launch a coin and no one would SCREAM SCAM? That's a fucking laugh and a half right there!! Guerbuez knew that this coin would get haters from the moment he attached his name on it and I understand that any publicity is good publicity because the Twitter feeds are exploding with VIRAL this and VIRAL that which "Hey that's a good thing Smiley" But the people who are lashing out at people and calling them names and insulting them like a teenager would, well that's the kinds of things that won't help this coin get anywhere!!

I've said it once and I'll say it again "If VIRAL is as good as everyone claims for it to be then the coin will speak for itself and the charts will show the truth in the end!!!!" Don't feed the people who are bashing the coin and the people behind it just let them rant because eventually they will get bored and move onto something else! But honestly it is in my opinion not helping people who don't know whether or not they would like to invest in VIRAL when there are VIRAL CRAZIES freaking out at anyone who says BOO about VIRAL!  Those are the kind of actions that will scare someone off of a coin and make them believe all the FUD and the bashers! I know this and you all know this so please for the sake of proving that your coin really is going to be a huge thing LEAVE THEM ALONE!! There is no need for name calling and people bashing on either sides and I have said that over and over! I don't care who Guerbuez is or what he has "apparently" done in his life, all I care about is that the people behind VIRAL are serious about the plans that they have for the coin and are working hard to accomplish their goals!!  Anyways that's kind of just what I think about the whole VIRAL feuding scenario!! Cheers

Couldn't agree more Smiley

Cheers mate
CrytpoDave

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:02:28 PM

ViralDev is Adam, right?
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:11:27 PM

Wow, the run on sentence from hell  Shocked
Sorry about that but I had to get that shiat off my chest because I do like the ideas that VIRAL has for what it is looking to accomplish and I know that a lot of the hate to the coin is more geared towards people other than the coin itself and it's just getting out of hand lol Anyways looking forward to seeing what VIRAL will deliver folks and I apologize again for the lengthy rant there lol Cheers Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Bank_sy

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:56:00 PM

Hello everyone,
180,000 VIRAL was initially sent to the Viral Developer Fund (VCs3KAQ88tLM9yLyTuewKE1TZoqPkfd2zy) and has been staking since May 14, 2015.
25,000 VIRAL was initially sent to Viral Bounty Fund (VVpAFhcZR98L5m4RhCCEsR14eHwhBeZseb) and has been staking since May 14, 2015.
The coins were not moved from their respective address but seems to have changed addresses while staking or when coins were sent for giveaways and Viral promotions.
So far about 4,000 Viral has been given away.
Here is a screen shot of the Viral Dev Fund and Viral Bounty Fund for full transparency since we have nothing to hide.

Some coins are being staked so a small part of the full balance is not shown.

Right on! We trust you so don't worry about everyone else.

Hence why I've made such inquiries...since nobody else has, so not sure why folks want to shoot my recommendations down.  People see FUD and 'certain name' promoting or pushing a coin they get antsy, but everyone is different.  

The MORE transparency like this the better for something as "big" as VIRAL is supposed to be, especially in the public eye.  So far they seem to be holding strong and proving themselves to be the real deal.  I'm just hoping that will continue.

The dev and those involved should know this and hopefully care about their own reputations as well as that of the VIRAL brand itself.  When the business side of this coin kicks in for the near future we'll see just how well they do...have to back up the hype.  I'm sure hoping the price per VIRAL will also show this VERY nicely.  (without the usual whales/group manipulation...granted most of us can guess that will be there too, just have to watch the timing/charts).

Public perception is vital if you want to succeed and be taken seriously...it can be swayed negatively very easily given social media today, especially in messed up crypto-land (as we all know).  

i agree with you... if transparency is there viral can keep going up
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 05:05:46 PM

You are going to have to be patient in your dumping Bob. No volume. But you'll get there, I'm sure. You wont be the one holding the bag. Cutting losses is smart, you understand this better than most. But it'll be a close call. A week, tops. Then, under 1k.

Wanna make a bet on that?

We can escrow the btc.

1BTC
10BTC
50BTC

Wtv you wanna bet I'll bet that it wont be at 1K in a week.

That will depend entirely on your and the fatso-nazo's dumping. I will bet you both dump. We'll soon see, won't we? With all those "followers" this is sure to go ... well, viral.

Amazing that you two can still somewhat pull these stunts. Simply amazing. May I suggest to sell also some dick pills along with the "coin"? Market's ripe for it...

You are just like everybody else who is FUDing this coin, when asked to put money where your mouth is you can't do it. All talk with nothing to back it up. Same as when people ask 24/7 fakecryptonews to reveal what "facts" they have that this is a scam, they can't because they don't actually have any proof so instead they just divert away and repeat "scam, scam, scam" without anything to back it up.

It is all generally very annoying. VIRAL is going places and anyone can see that. Already have the ability to get a message out to over 53k people at once. Simply awesome.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 05:51:13 PM

VIRAL is gonna be a brightspot (hopefully) in the coming weeks/months.  look here's me after holding for awhile.

ain't no thang...

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 06:05:27 PM

VIRAL is gonna be a brightspot (hopefully) in the coming weeks/months.  look here's me after holding for awhile.

ain't no thang...

Best movie ever!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E
twig123

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 06:57:28 PM

HELP! I have a huge problem!

All of my staked/mined coins have disappeared! WTH is going on?!? I've staked/mined 13 blocks (all verified) and I only have my initial, purchased, balance left...

I dispersed my coins to different addresses within my same wallet, then sent them back to my primary address in chunks of 500... Now everything that I mined is GONE, but my purchased balance remains. All transactions have been verified and it has been over 24hrs... (There are no additional debit transactions that would explain the missing coins either!)

HELP!

Bitcoin: 11c3RRAyVA33DrkNyRz9dfvLogvGvYKWL
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:09:22 PM

All of my staked/mined coins have disappeared! WTH is going on?!? I've staked/mined 13 blocks (all verified) and I only have my initial, purchased, balance left...

I dispersed my coins to different addresses within my same wallet, then sent them back to my primary address in chunks of 500... Now everything that I mined is GONE, but my purchased balance remains. All transactions have been verified and it has been over 24hrs... (There are no additional debit transactions that would explain the missing coins either!)

HELP!

Coins dont disappear dude. Relax. Take a few deep breaths and im sure someone who is a staking wizard will show up and figure this out with you.

techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:34:02 PM

Look up your address(es) on the block explorer and see if they are there.

-tb-

twig123

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:34:53 PM

HELP!

Coins dont disappear dude. Relax. Take a few deep breaths and im sure someone who is a staking wizard will show up and figure this out with you.

I'm trying to be calm, it's just frustrating...
I mean, I don't have a fortune in coins, but there are 200 some odd staked/mined coins that are nowhere to be found.
(apparently, I had 4 rejected blocks according to transactions... so only 9 valid staked/mined blocks)

If it helps, here are the addresses:
(According to the blockchain, I only have 1000 coins now, but the wallet says 5010)

VWJFPwGDLvP5gUH59LBUPcebbT5PDZB2m1 (Primary)
VDZQvabBeY9tmB5MJYo5ckF93kLLGBrTNY
VVyjMNQDLWzKJBjVwzPwBgxhZFh7cdVk4Q
VMaPRbBL2uHyyCV9ooG9XDNxiJUNRxtPmV

I'll sit back and I'll try my best not to punch a baby or small animal while I wait for help....

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:40:07 PM

HELP!

I mean, I don't have a fortune in coins, but there are 200 some odd staked/mined coins that are nowhere to be found.
(apparently, I had 4 rejected blocks according to transactions... so only 9 valid staked/mined blocks)

(According to the blockchain, I only have 1000 coins now, but the wallet says 5010)

I'll sit back and I'll try my best not to punch a baby or small animal while I wait for help....

LOL.. Relax if the coins were there and confirmed then they are still there.
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:52:41 PM

Looks like you sent out all your viral in three transactions.  Your staked blocks were included in those transactions.  Then you only sent back two transactions of 500 viral each. 
Not sure why you think your staked coins should be in your wallet when you sent (spent) them.

-tb-

jerelimZ

Activity: 447

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 08:05:29 PM

HELP!

Yep, looks like you spent your coins.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

jerelimZ

Activity: 447

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 08:06:05 PM

I just found this.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1065696.0

I think we will be close to 20000 satoshi

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

twig123

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 08:07:58 PM

Looks like you sent out all your viral in three transactions.  Your staked blocks were included in those transactions.  Then you only sent back two transactions of 500 viral each.  
Not sure why you think your staked coins should be in your wallet when you sent (spent) them.

-tb-
Thank you for the reply.
My wallet shows 5 transactions of sending 500 coins back to the primary wallet, and 2 more that say "conflicted", as it appears that it tried to send coins that were already sent.

So, by sending coins to myself (within the same wallet), my staked coins just go away? is that what you are saying?

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 08:20:16 PM

still waiting for someone to explain me how I see my connected nodes...?

olloman

Activity: 433

Crypto Angel

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 08:31:09 PM

still waiting for someone to explain me how I see my connected nodes...?

as in every QT wallet, leave you cursor on the network icon in the bottom left of the wallet window. A smaller window will pop-up and tell you the number of connected nodes. Same works for staking, synchronization and encryption.
twig123

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 08:32:39 PM

Looks like you sent out all your viral in three transactions.  Your staked blocks were included in those transactions.  Then you only sent back two transactions of 500 viral each.  

-tb-
Thank you for the reply.
My wallet shows 5 transactions of sending 500 coins back to the primary wallet, and 2 more that say "conflicted", as it appears that it tried to send coins that were already sent.

So, by sending coins to myself (within the same wallet), my staked coins just go away? is that what you are saying?
Apparently, something with my \AppData\Roaming\Viral folder was jacked...
I copied my wallet.dat file and renamed the folder. I ran the wallet again and it re-synced and is now showing all of my coins!

However, it is only showing 1 active connection to the Viral network now (before I was getting 16-18).
Is there a way to get more connections?

Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: