Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:46:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VIRAL] [Trading Live - Bittrex + C-CEX] Advanced Development  (Read 276061 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
serverguy

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 12:27:30 PM

My viral node keeps tweeting about the new campaign.
I have a question Adam, will top nodes still be rewarded as happened with the first campaign?.
Thanks

I personally don't think nodes should be rewarded at this point. Afterall, we are only talking about 1.5 btc....

Which would you prefer, that each of the top nodes gets a tiny percent of 1.5 btc (which of course means less money for the buy & burn) or would you prefer that ALL of that money goes to buying coins off the market and burning them?

Maybe down the road when we have 1 million + followers and Adam is getting regular contracts for 10+ btc each we can start talking about rewarding nodes, but my opinion is that at this point in the game all of the money should go towards buying and burning coins because that helps ALL of us!

Are you a top node?
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ty_B

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 12:41:21 PM

Thank you Altynbekova and johnambush for your help.
Now i got more active connection´s.
bitcoinmax88

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The Visonary Behind VIRAL - Adam Guerbuez

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 12:48:54 PM

I have a question Adam, will top nodes still be rewarded as happened with the first campaign?.
Thanks

Your account should have tweeted the other day once for the latest campaign and as for individual node rewards, I did not rake off any of the 1.5btc for that since I wanted to burn the entire amount for everyone. If i were to reward nodes from 1.5btc I would do it personally from my own viral funds , not viral dev funds and I would do this in a heartbeat if there was any major issues with the top nodes being totally dissatisfied for any reason and take that loss personally. I am pretty confident however that burning the entire 1.5btc worth of VIRAL was the best course of action for sure to really have a solid long term positive effect on VIRAL by diminishing the supply globally. With This Friday auction however ready to close to the highest bidder tomorrow, I have personally set aside 2500 Viral to be distributed among the top nodes from my own personal Viral funds to distribute to them over the weekend for their loyalty and hard work on keeping their accounts very active and packed with quality followers that increase regularly. Dedication and loyalty deserves to be rewarded and I know that it is worth the personal investment to do so since these top nodes (and more are getting close all the time to being in the top node list with all their awesome efforts to clean up and maximise the reach of their accounts) are the true backbone to VIRAL and it's continued success. I also have been working closely with a wallet developer to get the android wallet for you guys released on schedule so you can all enjoy that as well, those of you who like that sort of thing (I personally am not a mobile wallet kind of person) I prefer my good ol pc wallet, oldschool style Smiley

I am working on some intense stuff for you guys in the background, I will not get into it just yet, however, it is bound to have a sick effect on the price and demand for VIRAL when it comes into play, so keep an eye on the price out there, things are going to get wild Wink

Hold onto your seats because this rocket ship is at the fuelling station...

Adam G.

VIRAL is my vision - MY Vision is VIRAL - My Twitter is @AdamGuerbuez
PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
johnambush

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 01:04:52 PM

Thank you Altynbekova and johnambush for your help.
Now i got more active connection´s.

No problem mate  Wink
Timeline
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 02:19:38 PM

Very interested in promoting two different items with your 10btc package, so total 20btc. I just have a question about if they would both be promoted within the same 7 day period or would they get promoted in a unique manner? Also by the way, I just bid on the auction as well to get things started for a third product I want to promote.

Keep the great work going, been watching this brilliant project since day one and I must say, you have really brought much needed change to crypto.

Great to hear people are interested in what viral offers.  Smiley

covertress

Activity: 694

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 02:40:58 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2015, 02:53:15 PM by covertress

Thanks

I personally don't think nodes should be rewarded at this point. Afterall, we are only talking about 1.5 btc....

Which would you prefer, that each of the top nodes gets a tiny percent of 1.5 btc (which of course means less money for the buy & burn) or would you prefer that ALL of that money goes to buying coins off the market and burning them?

Maybe down the road when we have 1 million + followers and Adam is getting regular contracts for 10+ btc each we can start talking about rewarding nodes, but my opinion is that at this point in the game all of the money should go towards buying and burning coins because that helps ALL of us!

Are you a top node?

I'm a top node and I'm happy with 100% of the auction coins going to the burn account.

How to grow your twitter account so you can become a top node:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1041025.msg11582952#msg11582952
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 03:33:48 PM

I'm going in again. Well, price could drop down to 6-7k again, so I'll go easy for now.

I wish I could...but I really did crack open the vault when I bought what I bought. I can only scrape up enough for one more buy, so it's not doable on my end unless it goes back below 6000.

But now that the subject has been brought up: you can see the recent plummet as a test of VIRAL holders' strength - or putting it another way, how many lemmings have bought in. From the way the price bounced back, albeit at a lower level, there aren't many anxious lemmings in VIRAL.

I could actually see a real VIRAL whale dumping a few BTC's worth - not to manipulate, but to test the strength of the buybook. If the dump sets off a real plummet, then the buybook's weak. If the book regenerates, its strong - etc., etc. A dump of that sort is actually a lot like a real-time straw poll. 

You could also see it as a test of how many bargain hunters are watching VIRAL, and at what price(s) they think VIRAL is a bargain.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

bitcoinmax88

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 03:59:38 PM

Very interested in promoting two different items with your 10btc package, so total 20btc. I just have a question about if they would both be promoted within the same 7 day period or would they get promoted in a unique manner? Also by the way, I just bid on the auction as well to get things started for a third product I want to promote.

Keep the great work going, been watching this brilliant project since day one and I must say, you have really brought much needed change to crypto.

Sure thing, sounds good, we can discuss directly, just send an email with details to sales@getviralcoin.com with the details when you have a moment. You can run two separate campaigns in the same week or one then another, back to back over two weeks.

Adam G.

PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
covertress

Activity: 694

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 05:02:19 PM

new contest on twitter  Shocked

have some fun  Cheesy

#NodeUp and win 100 $VIRAL  Cool

https://twitter.com/covertress/status/611563386636271617
Arvesen

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:04:37 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2015, 08:59:25 PM by Arvesen

I thought we had a stable 10k floor, however, happened one day weakness.
Still holding tight my coins and I have no fear that suddenly can happen something wrong with VIRAL. I believe in this project and only healthy community and not succumbing to sudden dumps on the market will make VIRAL from day to day more valuable.

So stay together for better future!  Wink
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:44:19 PM

I thought we had a stable 10k floor, however, happened one day weakness.
Still holding tight my coins and I have no fear that suddenly can happen something wrong with VIRAL. I believe in this project and only healthy community and not succumbing to sudden dumps on the market will make VIRAL from day to day will be more valuable.

So stay together for better future!  Wink

remain patient , even though the price is getting down
niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 08:17:38 PM

Thanks

Your account should have tweeted the other day once for the latest campaign and as for individual node rewards, I did not rake off any of the 1.5btc for that since I wanted to burn the entire amount for everyone. If i were to reward nodes from 1.5btc I would do it personally from my own viral funds , not viral dev funds and I would do this in a heartbeat if there was any major issues with the top nodes being totally dissatisfied for any reason and take that loss personally. I am pretty confident however that burning the entire 1.5btc worth of VIRAL was the best course of action for sure to really have a solid long term positive effect on VIRAL by diminishing the supply globally. With This Friday auction however ready to close to the highest bidder tomorrow, I have personally set aside 2500 Viral to be distributed among the top nodes from my own personal Viral funds to distribute to them over the weekend for their loyalty and hard work on keeping their accounts very active and packed with quality followers that increase regularly. Dedication and loyalty deserves to be rewarded and I know that it is worth the personal investment to do so since these top nodes (and more are getting close all the time to being in the top node list with all their awesome efforts to clean up and maximise the reach of their accounts) are the true backbone to VIRAL and it's continued success. I also have been working closely with a wallet developer to get the android wallet for you guys released on schedule so you can all enjoy that as well, those of you who like that sort of thing (I personally am not a mobile wallet kind of person) I prefer my good ol pc wallet, oldschool style Smiley

I am working on some intense stuff for you guys in the background, I will not get into it just yet, however, it is bound to have a sick effect on the price and demand for VIRAL when it comes into play, so keep an eye on the price out there, things are going to get wild Wink

Hold onto your seats because this rocket ship is at the fuelling station...

Adam G.

Thanks for your reply, for me it doesnt matter if there is some reward for top nodes or not, it was just a question to know Smiley.
At the end, im not sure my node will be one of those tops nodes once the campaign ends.
Thanks again, your answer let us see what you are aiming to do here, and im glad im taking part on it with my viral twitter node   Smiley
Kuriko

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 08:43:39 PM

Things looking good! Hope you can sort things out with Adam.
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:04:44 PM

Decent amount of buying going on, back near 10k again.  Sorry dumpers.
dragontail

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:30:47 PM

Decent amount of buying going on, back near 10k again.  Sorry dumpers.

This may be one of the reason for recent buyup

So if this deal goes through 20 BTC worth of Viral would be bought up and burn and that may push the price above 30K in no time

and also for current auction min bid has already reached 1.4BTC with 1 more day left so we may expect it to be atleast around 1.8BTC

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1090958
bitcoinmax88

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:41:05 PM

So if this deal goes through 20 BTC worth of Viral would be bought up and burn and that may push the price above 30K in no time

and also for current auction min bid has already reached 1.4BTC with 1 more day left so we may expect it to be atleast around 1.8BTC

Things are going according to plan as always Smiley  I may be a tiny bit late with the android wallet though I hope people don't get angry, it's just I can not put the coder in a jail cell and force him to work at the speed I would want him to, he is working on 10 things at once.

Also, I have not received an email yet from Miningalts so nothing is set in stone yet however I respect people's privacy and do not expect them to be online 24 hours a day to contact me when I say they should, so keeping that in mind, yes a 20btc infusion would be awesome for VIRAL however I do not base my master plan on that factor, I already am executing my master plan since day one and things only get more exciting and profitable as each day passes Smiley

Price looking hot on trex!

Adam G.

LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:49:23 PM

All the volume on trex is due to this atm. Be careful, this is just words so far. And MiningAtlas is an investor (see history) so manipulation could be going on.

20 BTC package would be awesome for coin reduction! That'd be around 10% more burning of the already ~19% of total supply burned to date. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/viral/#!rich (top address).

bitcoinmax88

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:54:53 PM

Just heading out for the evening, I will check in with everyone much later or in the morning. Keep going VIRAL!

Adam G.

Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:35:21 PM

Just heading out for the evening, I will check in with everyone much later or in the morning. Keep going VIRAL!

Adam G.

did you hear that hes leaving for the night, everyone dump please Need some cheap coinz

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
Kuriko

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 12:54:36 AM

Adam G.

did you hear that hes leaving for the night, everyone dump please Need some cheap coinz

lol there is another 1.4 BTC coming up in the next 48 hours.
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: