Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:13:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VIRAL] [Trading Live - Bittrex + C-CEX] Advanced Development  (Read 276053 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 05:17:58 PM

Looking good with the recent price action/movement....good op's for ppl to take advantage for quick btc income.  Mind you I don't mind holding my chunk of viral since those in the know know this thing is going to pop-off bigtime one day.  Cool Wink - No worries holding here since the dev is actually WORKING away on things, it's not some bs scam coin/dev.  Here's to 2016 goodness I/we hope.  BTC is waking up again...let's up certain alts do as well.  Shocked

Really? Thanks. The price action could be better, but I like the volume. Smiley

It might be a VIRAL burn; I don't know. I bought three packages in the progressive-sale, which I had planned to use by now. Unfortunately, I have a habit of underestimating the amount of work I'll need to get something up and running.  Undecided

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
madoka

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 03:56:27 PM

I can still request an invitation to slack?
Kuriko

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 08:55:59 PM

You would need to contact Adam for this, I think there is a requirement in order to get in, to avoid trolls and fuders within the chat room.
madoka

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 09:59:16 PM

You would need to contact Adam for this, I think there is a requirement in order to get in, to avoid trolls and fuders within the chat room.

thanks  Wink
PatHolsg

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 05:06:59 PM

dead dead dead  Grin
madoka

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 12:00:24 AM

some news??
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 12:05:35 AM

some news??

No Bob was right.
Adam dissapeared and we the investors eventually paid the price.

Too bad, i thought that Adam was a man of his word, but he is just your daily altcoin scam scumbag.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 03:34:17 AM

Post xmas impatient dump? 

I really hope u have plans for Viral in 2016 Dev Wink
tr8kr

Activity: 661

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 01:56:02 PM

Good idea behind this coin was following it but im affraid that this coin will need a takeover ...
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 02:11:36 PM

Good idea behind this coin was following it but im affraid that this coin will need a takeover ...

Here you go son  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
Kuriko

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 09:12:14 PM

nop, weakhands  are almost all out. I think thats mainly what Adam is looking for with all this silence but I could be wrong.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 09:54:22 PM

nop, weakhands  are almost all out. I think thats mainly what Adam is looking for with all this silence but I could be wrong.

Well for Adam's sake I hope you're not wrong, as Adam's been selling an ICO and indicating that the profits of the investors depend on his marketing efforts therefor selling unregistered securities, and bailing out now would make those investors unhappy and possible seek resolution through authorities.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 10:58:22 PM

nop, weakhands  are almost all out. I think thats mainly what Adam is looking for with all this silence but I could be wrong.

Well for Adam's sake I hope you're not wrong, as Adam's been selling an ICO and indicating that the profits of the investors depend on his marketing efforts therefor selling unregistered securities, and bailing out now would make those investors unhappy and possible seek resolution through authorities.

I don't think this guy has much to lose. He already got claims from Facebook and he just don't gives a damn.
To me he is a guy who is made for failure, in every endeavor he takes.

Which is actually said.
Kuriko

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 12:38:13 AM

Well as you said he is risking it just by going public so let's wait for an update, im sure christmas and new year eve is not the best time to announce anything. We might see a big announcement soon who knows.
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 12:43:31 AM

Well as you said he is risking it just by going public so let's wait for an update, im sure christmas and new year eve is not the best time to announce anything. We might see a big announcement soon who knows.

If the announcement is important it easily produce a increase in price of 50% or more, i will be watching closely, i think we have now some opportunity of make money
PatHolsg

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 03:53:39 PM

nop, weakhands  are almost all out. I think thats mainly what Adam is looking for with all this silence but I could be wrong.

If the announcement is important it easily produce a increase in price of 50% or more, i will be watching closely, i think we have now some opportunity of make money

lol an increase of 50% then what? the ico price was near 6000 satoshi haha

where did this ico money go by the way? is it that easy now? you guys paid into this ico and have no idea where your money went?

How much was the total ico? 100 bitcoins or even more? disapeared? lol

Edit: actually 4-5 million coins at 6k sat is over 200 bitcoins, well thats concerning. Good luck dealing with getting your money back.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 04:02:48 PM

where did this ico money go by the way? is it that easy now? you guys paid into this ico and have no idea where your money went?

Edit: actually 4-5 million coins at 6k sat is over 200 bitcoins, well thats concerning. Good luck dealing with getting your money back.

It went into our pockets of course!
realcryptodisciple

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 06:16:57 PM

I give you big announcement!  You were scammed by scammers!  How could you think this was not a scam from the beginning?  People are stupid.

Of course it did.  There are always stupid people willing to give scammers their btc.  I no longer feel sorry for them because they are to stupid to care for.  Its disgusting how stupid people are.  They dumber than a dogs shit. 
kindcrypto

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 06:37:42 PM

Aaaand 1k is broken, byebye Tongue
PatHolsg

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 07:11:41 PM

I give you big announcement!  You were scammed by scammers!  How could you think this was not a scam from the beginning?  People are stupid.

Of course it did.  There are always stupid people willing to give scammers their btc.  I no longer feel sorry for them because they are to stupid to care for.  Its disgusting how stupid people are.  They dumber than a dogs shit. 

Dumb people everywhere on bitcointalk forum falling for every bs coin. A scam worth around 85 000$ this is what this ICO was. 85 000 lol and he gets away with it.
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: