Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:55:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stay away from bitcoin !  (Read 4803 times)
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:45:43 PM

>OP makes one post
>gets 4 pages of rage & butthurt

Flawless victory Cool

Open discussion and rebuttal to false claims is a victory... For Bitcoin.  Wink
Besides this one is super funny. I have not seen anyone say that you could lose your job before. lol, its awesome.

As a side note, when I told my bosses they all bought some.  Cheesy

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:23:31 PM

...I have not seen anyone say that you could lose your job before. lol, its awesome.

On Reddit just a few days ago, I think Undecided
Oh I did see that. 
The post was titled: I almost got fired for talking about Bitcoin last night
Which the op titled: Got fired for talking about Bitcoin last night
Which in reality is: I embarrassed my boss and it looked like I was going to be fired

too funny  Cheesy

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:24:57 PM

>OP makes one post
>gets 4 pages of rage & butthurt

Flawless victory Cool

Too bad it wont stop him from making more accounts and spamming forum with hate over and over again.
I dont get people like him, if you dont want to be a part of something then go away, simple as that ..

cheers
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:35:07 PM

Noob account with a grand total of 2 posts?  No thanks.  Think I'll keep accumulating satoshi's thank you very much!

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 11:30:08 PM

This thread is bullish for sure!   Cool

Thanks OP for the push I needed.

Just becasue there are a lot of bulls on here, doesn't make any of them right.  BTC seems to have very weak support, even at this level.  I for sure am holding off until $150 or even double digits hit.

The price is weak comparatively to the all time high in 2013, but if you're comparing to the beginnings when it was worth less than pennies, it's reasonably strong.

This train hasn't even left the station if you think about it.  We got a long journey ahead.

That picture sounds about right.

But, its a matter of holding on right? Most people are comparing back in 2013 prices, but very few factor things are a bit different now.

One of the elements is that the face the supply of bitcoin is growing smaller since halving and lost coins followed with diifficulty is just getting very dumb.

bornil267645

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 11:13:01 AM

Bitcoin is not an antivirus that will infect, it's more like a vaccine of the modern economy that cure some of the diseases of fiat currency along with some side effects. So I think this kind if discouragement should not be made.

Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 12:50:09 PM

The more i read about this type of topic the more inclined i am to buy more of the coins. This shows people see bitcoin as a threat to the point that they are willing to say or do anything to see bitcoin fails. Say anything you want fudsters, bitcoin is here to stay

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 12:57:41 PM

The more i read about this type of topic the more inclined i am to buy more of the coins. This shows people see bitcoin as a threat to the point that they are willing to say or do anything to see bitcoin fails. Say anything you want fudsters, bitcoin is here to stay

so, only because people make such threads you get the feeling to buy more bitcoins? lol. makes you an easy person to influence. which might be what they are looking for when they create these threads.
goxed
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006

Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 03:18:00 PM

I suggest you all stay a way from bitcoin, Patrick Byrne The CEO of Overstock is going to be forced to resign for his stupid mistake of keeping some bitcoins from bitpay, The error caused the company over 80% losses in 2014 & 2015.
Tim draper is humiliated by being called "bitcoin loser" by his friends of the billions club. Fortunately he still has billions.
The Fortress Investment Group LLC and Pantera capital are also being called "shitcoin investors" because of their foolish 20$ millions bitcoin investment plan.

If you don't know yet, "bitcoin" is a negative word in the real world, do not talk about "bitcoin" in family/friends gathering, you will be isolated and treated as "online criminals and ponzi sellers" for this foolish behavior.
No one want to lose money or be connected with internet laundering money after all. Especially don't talk about it in work, you might even get fired.
Most(99+%) big amount bitcoin early owners are criminals (hackers,drug dealers,scammer,pedophiles etc), do you want to make Mark Karpeles, Loaded, FBI etc.. even richer with your money? NO, then don't buy bitcoin!  

If you really have to cheat someone to buy your bags, Please do that to some one you don't know well, ie: scam some strangers & newbies on the internet forum to buy with a "train" "moon" false hope.
You might have already ruined your financial life, just don't mess up your real social life too.

Got fired for talking about Bitcoin last night
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/33u5gw/so_i_almost_got_fired_for_talking_about_bitcoin/

Revewing Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 07:17:21 PM

I just paid my recent tmobile bill by exchanging to fiat.

stay away? then how would I pay extra bills laying around, the normal person including myself struggles so it should be more of how can I get more that coin instead while it still has value.

The next step is paying bills directly with Bitcoin, but for this we would need severe regulation im afraid. I also don't like the idea of goverment related institutions having my BTC address, even if it's a fresh one and even after going through a mixer, which would make any attempt at being an annoying know it all taxer go to hell, but even then, I don't like the idea, but at the same, it's annoying having to convert to fiat to do certain things.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:03:44 AM

I just paid my recent tmobile bill by exchanging to fiat.

stay away? then how would I pay extra bills laying around, the normal person including myself struggles so it should be more of how can I get more that coin instead while it still has value.

you could have tried those service https://www.cashila.com/ or https://www.bitbill.eu/, don't know how much they are regulated, but they work

at least you don't need to dump bitcoin...
seljo
Legendary

Activity: 1178
Merit: 1014

Hodling since 2011.®

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:09:46 AM

Shit the dude is right...  "Welcome to the apocalypse. I hope you like leather."

Hodling since 2011.®
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:05:16 PM

Shit the dude is right...  "Welcome to the apocalypse. I hope you like leather."

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
luluchick

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 12:22:51 AM

#bleach in eyes
peeveepee

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 05:46:52 AM

Risk for holding bitcoin is pretty low compare to a year ago. So, if you bought when btc is up in the 800+, there isn't really any point to sell now or not to buy more.
sucksyd

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:45:03 AM

...and OP is classic stupid sheeple.

Yes hes a clear example of someone seeing only the side the System want us to believe.
Im afraid more of the dollar, because USA isn't the number one anymore, it doesn't have most of the worldwide approbation anymore, they don't even have the best military force anymore!, so like the investor i am, i can call the USD an exit right now.

Fraud,latin weazel  ,you finally show youself up.everyone pays attention to this shit ,he is the dev of volatility coin and cheated people to buy the shit he created and went far away when he got the bitcoins.When people found they are cheated by this shit ,this shit vanished for a long long time.So people do trust this shit .and if you do,you are his target to fraud.
JayCrypto

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 11:52:17 AM

Is this post true?
btcbobby

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 11:57:06 AM

Some valid points, yes, but why so afraid to post under your real name rather than a throw away to foster discussion?
peeveepee

Activity: 211

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 12:39:28 PM

Many have been saying the same thing since the beginning. Yet btc has break the 1100 barrier. If it isn't China government putting a soft banned on it, who know how high bitcoin can go.
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 11:42:48 AM

Some valid points, yes, but why so afraid to post under your real name rather than a throw away to foster discussion?
Everyone that fuds has a normal account with good reputation and high raking on the side supporting BTC. They just want to get back in at a cheaper price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: