Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:24:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I buy Bitcoin (+2-5% preev.com rate)  (Read 797 times)
kingofbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Good bye Blockchain , you were hacked

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 09:55:05 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2015, 11:15:26 AM by kingofbitcoin

I will have funds soon via my Paypal, once ebay release my sale funds during 15-20 May.
For now I have only few USD, still wanna buy 0.005 at 1.30 USD , you can try me.

I don't go first , but don't worry here is a picture of my ebay activity, which in no way i am going to ruin. Never have I done a chargeback, never I will.

http://postimg.org/image/qxa72uri3/

All the people who left me negative feedback, just based on their small mind absumption(without ever trading with me)  are not welcome in here and never will I do any trade with them.

For now I only wanna buy 0.005 at 1.30 USD plus i pay the commissions, i send you money as a friend. Sorry can't do that for India users due to paypal regulations.

First come first serve for the moment.

16hNkMTWdCYKgh3nDkewwXeeEwunqbQEEM

My wallet is that one above.

I will be home around 20 PM Europe time, Rome , to trade this little amount. During half of May i am willing to buy a bit more of Bitcoin at Preev 2-5% max above rate.

EDIT: Can buy up to 0.015 BTC, some funds were just released.

1DDc49pyE3xEbCt8YakfLe48Syrq5XLve

ISLAM-The only true monotheist religion
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:40:17 PM

It would probably be advisable to not trade with the OP period. He was previously selling guides regarding comiting fraud with PayPal and is likely now using that guide himself.
kingofbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:44:52 PM

It would probably be advisable to not trade with the OP period. He was previously selling guides regarding comiting fraud with PayPal and is likely now using that guide himself.

Yet another guy leaving negative feedback without having to deal with me, seems like a conspiracy to me, just like that Dutch presenter who was fired from his job Eric Hartman Smiley

Still buying bitcoin via Paypal(even feedback goes -600 i am honest), and i am not risking my ebay account for some little bitcoins, but some people like the one above with limited mental intelligence, can't understand this apparently.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:50:09 PM

Yet another guy leaving negative feedback without having to deal with me, seems like a conspiracy to me, just like that Dutch presenter who was fired from his job Eric Hartman Smiley

Still buying bitcoin via Paypal(even feedback goes -600 i am honest), and i am not risking my ebay account for some little bitcoins, but some people like the one above with limited mental intelligence, can't understand this apparently.
Well it is a good thing we are using a trust feedback system and not a trade feedback system, otherwise the feedback I left would be wrong.

I don't think anyone is dumb enough to accept PayPal from you anyway. It has enough of a reputation of being a haven for scammers that no one is going to accept it without huge amounts of (positive) reputation.
kingofbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:54:18 PM

Well it is a good thing we are using a trust feedback system and not a trade feedback system, otherwise the feedback I left would be wrong.

I don't think anyone is dumb enough to accept PayPal from you anyway. It has enough of a reputation of being a haven for scammers that no one is going to accept it without huge amounts of (positive) reputation.

You are right ,thanks to people like you i cannot deal with real traders in here. In fact my paypal trades i have been doing here were with people of -17 trust(RubberToe at the time of transaction), i have done small amounts 0.01 BTC via paypal and no problem. But yeah this forum thanks to guys like you cannot be used as a good way to trade in here, in this you are doing a pretty wonderful job.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:56:24 PM

Lol. You didn't trade with RubberTow. He is obviously a scammer and is likely an alt of you :d
kingofbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:58:13 PM

Lol. You didn't trade with RubberTow. He is obviously a scammer and is likely an alt of you :d

With this you just confirmed the feedback  i left for you.

You feel some kind of weird superhero that can read mind and action of persons. You are the new mentalist apparently hahahahhahaha, freakin awesome.

EDIT: His name is DOUGLAS MARCADO , i will give you proof when i go home via picture that i did trade with him. You are just some idiot and nothing more. You confirmed yourself, just a person with limited mental intelligence , psychiatry is where you should be put.

rikrikrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

where am i? HELLO WORLD

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 01:03:43 PM

You feel some kind of weird superhero that can read mind and action of persons. You are the new mentalist apparently hahahahhahaha, freakin awesome.

EDIT: His name is DOUGLAS MARCADO , i will give you proof when i go home via picture that i did trade with him. You are just some idiot and nothing more. You confirmed yourself, just a person with limited mental intelligence , psychiatry is where you should be put.

This is s community driven environment and we don't want scammers destroying it

I sell small amounts of BTC for PayPal msg me for details and spot rate
kingofbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 01:06:10 PM

Name just 1 person scammed by me in here please. I was scammed in here by purebtc and i posted 3 images as proofs. I am no scammer. Of course i am not gonna buy +15% at your rate, there is better ebay for that.

rikrikrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

where am i? HELLO WORLD

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 01:15:40 PM

Name just 1 person scammed by me in here please. I was scammed in here by purebtc and i posted 3 images as proofs. I am no scammer. Of course i am not gonna buy +15% at your rate, there is better ebay for that.

"If" you were scammed by purebtc why didn't you leave negative feedback? Why subject others to him potential fraud ing more people?

I sell small amounts of BTC for PayPal msg me for details and spot rate
kingofbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 01:17:28 PM

"If" you were scammed by purebtc why didn't you leave negative feedback? Why subject others to him potential fraud ing more people?

I posted 3 images clearly indicating he was the one was talking to me over gmail, i sent him 10 neteller for less in bitcoins, and others left enough negative feedback for him. He got what he deserved. But yeah i should have done that, normally i don't leave negative feedback like 99% of the users in here, but i did for Quickseller as he fully deserved it.

You can try me for very cheap amount of BTC 0.005 for 15% + rate, and you will see everything would be super fine.

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 01:22:23 PM

I am interested in the exchange but I am from India and you mentioned you cannot send to Indian PayPal  Sad

Do you accept Perfect Money/OKPay as payment methods?

kingofbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 01:26:31 PM

I am interested in the exchange but I am from India and you mentioned you cannot send to Indian PayPal  Sad

I can send to you via Paypal , i just send to a friend an hour ago and he is in Delhi ,India. I can send you as a friend, i pay the fees.

How much BTC are you willing to sell. Keep in mind that i take pictures, and i don't care for 2.5 USD lost, i will post the pictures here that will prove accusation against you if you scam.

I am willing to buy 0.01 BTC at 2.30 USD plus 0.35 USD fee, so you receive 2.3 USD in total. Max i can go 2.5 USD for 0.01 plus the fees i will pay them.

I trade around 20 PM europe time, which is almost 12 am in India. Keep this in mind.

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 01:34:19 PM

I can send to you via Paypal , i just send to a friend an hour ago and he is in Delhi ,India. I can send you as a friend, i pay the fees.

How much BTC are you willing to sell. Keep in mind that i take pictures, and i don't care for 2.5 USD lost, i will post the pictures here that will prove accusation against you if you scam.

I am willing to buy 0.01 BTC at 2.30 USD plus 0.35 USD fee, so you receive 2.3 USD in total. Max i can go 2.5 USD for 0.01 plus the fees i will pay them.

I trade around 20 PM europe time, which is almost 12 am in India. Keep this in mind.

I want to trade only 0.005 BTC at the moment. 0.005 BTC = $1.17 + $0.35 fee = $1.52.

If OK, let me know. I too can afford only $1.52 loss not more. I'll PM you my PayPal address.

I don't know who will need to open scam accusation thread  Cheesy

God bless both of us.

kingofbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 01:43:58 PM

Send me your paypal, will send you when i go home 20 PM Europe. or 11.30 PM your time. Make sure to stay awake, also i will try to send sooner. I will do my best. One thing is sure, i don't want to be the one opening an accusation thread, and also you don't. Don't worry everything will be fine InshAllah.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: