Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:22:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vod making false accusations about me | Providing proof for Mod or admin  (Read 2474 times)
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 09:57:42 PM

It's up to you as the seller to prove your stolen keys are not stolen.

Achtung! Papers! You can not prove zees keys are legitimate! Ve have vays of dealing vith people like you!
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 10:29:53 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2015, 10:49:58 PM by Vod

Achtung! Papers! You can not prove zees keys are legitimate! Ve have vays of dealing vith people like you!

Thanks for the bump TC... I'm still waiting for the OP to prove the keys are not stolen like he claimed he would...  Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Skyenet (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 12:53:04 AM

Thanks for the bump TC... I'm still waiting for the OP to prove the keys are not stolen like he claimed he would...  Undecided

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 01:10:51 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2015, 01:23:35 AM by Vod

LOL - Calling me a fag shows your lack of maturity and increases the chances of you being a scammer ... what do you have against fags anyway you ignorant, intolerant child?    Do they get better grades than you?  Undecided

Send the receipt of your purchase of the account to me (I won't reveal it to anyone else other confirm with Microsoft) or one of the mods/admins.  You claimed I'm making false accusations of you - we're waiting for the proof you promised...

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:18:25 AM

Not sure what your photo proved.  Roll Eyes

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:25:45 AM

LOL - Calling me a fag shows your lack of maturity and increases the chances of you being a scammer ... what do you have against fags anyway you ignorant, intolerant child?    Do they get better grades than you?  Undecided

Send the receipt of your purchase of the account to me (I won't reveal it to anyone else other confirm with Microsoft) or one of the mods/admins.  You claimed I'm making false accusations of you - we're waiting for the proof you promised...

Gay bashing the last bastion of a scammer caught scamming. Hate speech just puts the icing on the cake.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Skyenet (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:14:50 AM

LOL - Calling me a fag shows your lack of maturity and increases the chances of you being a scammer ... what do you have against fags anyway you ignorant, intolerant child?    Do they get better grades than you?  Undecided

Someone obviously can't read as mentioned it was given to me directly from microsoft. Didn't have to pay for it. It all under my name idiot.
achow101_alt

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:22:29 AM

LOL - Calling me a fag shows your lack of maturity and increases the chances of you being a scammer ... what do you have against fags anyway you ignorant, intolerant child?    Do they get better grades than you?  Undecided

Send the receipt of your purchase of the account to me (I won't reveal it to anyone else other confirm with Microsoft) or one of the mods/admins.  You claimed I'm making false accusations of you - we're waiting for the proof you promised...

Someone obviously can't read as mentioned it was given to me directly from microsoft. Didn't have to pay for it. It all under my name idiot.
Since it is an MSDN subscription, don't you get an invoice emailed to you every month? Perhaps you could show us that.

Tip Me!: 1AQx99s7q1wVinbgXbA48BaZQVWpHe5gYM | My PGP Key: Fingerprint 0x17565732E08E5E41
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 04:44:41 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2015, 04:57:07 AM by Vod

Please forward me the email including the subscription number.  (I will keep it private.)  I'll verify it was given to you by Microsoft and that you rights to sell them for profit, and I'll edit your trust.  Smiley

martin@martinlawrence.ca

(P.S.  It will have to have your real name on it, not just "To: idiot")   Smiley

Skyenet (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:32:16 AM

Please forward me the email including the subscription number.  (I will keep it private.)  I'll verify it was given to you by Microsoft and that you rights to sell them for profit, and I'll edit your trust.  Smiley

martin@martinlawrence.ca

(P.S.  It will have to have your real name on it, not just "To: idiot")   Smiley

Someone seems to not be capable of reading. I said I would only give the information to staff not some tryhard vod.
Bicknellski

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:21:50 AM

Please just shit or get off the pot. You are boring everyone.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 07:23:56 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2015, 07:38:06 AM by Vod

Exactly.  OP is not making any kind of effort to prove he's not selling stolen keys.   Undecided

How about this OP?  You provide your subscription number and your scanned ID to a mod.

The mod then sends me the subscription number (not your name!)

I validate the subscription and send the name of the person it belongs to back to the mod.  The mod can tell me match or no match.

That will prove if the keys belong to you or not, and I will modify my trust.

Willing to do that?

Skyenet (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:57:36 AM

Exactly.  OP is not making any kind of effort to prove he's not selling stolen keys.   Undecided

How about this OP?  You provide your subscription number and your scanned ID to a mod.

The mod then sends me the subscription number (not your name!)

I validate the subscription and send the name of the person it belongs to back to the mod.  The mod can tell me match or no match.

That will prove if the keys belong to you or not, and I will modify my trust.

Willing to do that?

I am only sending to admins and no. You are not having it your way. I am not letting you have information of my stuff.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 08:01:46 AM

I am only sending to admins and no. You are not having it your way. I am not letting you have information of my stuff.

Ok, which admin?  I can send them a temporary guest login and they can verify your subscription number themselves.  I won't be involved.

You posted you were going to provide proof.  Will you, or are you a liar as well as a scammer?

Skyenet (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:53:02 AM

Ok, which admin?  I can send them a temporary guest login and they can verify your subscription number themselves.  I won't be involved.

You posted you were going to provide proof.  Will you, or are you a liar as well as a scammer?

I already sent the admins a pm. I am waiting for their reply. LOl wtf you talking about temp guest login. You must be an idiot.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 09:02:07 AM

I already sent the admins a pm. I am waiting for their reply. LOl wtf you talking about temp guest login. You must be an idiot.

A temporary guest login so they can validate your name and subscription on the Microsoft servers.  Your ignorance doesn't make me an idiot.

What you're trying to do is edit the html and take a screenshot - not proof.

If what you are doing is legit, why are you so scared of my finding out the subscription number?   Roll Eyes

If you are legit, nothing would happen!

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 09:16:44 AM

You already tried to let this thread die before my buddy TS bumped it.

Now you are using every excuse in the book to avoid actually proving the keys aren't stolen.

When the admins finally "reply" to you, send me a PM and I'll let them validate your photo ID matches what is in the Microsoft database.

But I'm not holding my breath, and I'm done wasting time on you.

My accusations are not false - you are a liar.  When you scam you get negative feedback.  Cry about it, live with it, or leave.

Skyenet (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:08:52 PM

You already tried to let this thread die before my buddy TS bumped it.

Now you are using every excuse in the book to avoid actually proving the keys aren't stolen.

When the admins finally "reply" to you, send me a PM and I'll let them validate your photo ID matches what is in the Microsoft database.

But I'm not holding my breath, and I'm done wasting time on you.

My accusations are not false - you are a liar.  When you scam you get negative feedback.  Cry about it, live with it, or leave.

Lol this guy..Cry more
Bicknellski

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 07:09:29 AM

Is there a link to the TOS for these Microsoft licenses love to read that?

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 02:10:58 PM

Is there a link to the TOS for these Microsoft licenses love to read that?

TOS is a matter of civil law anyway. Breaking TOS is not a crime but you may be held liable for damages, it is much different than criminal law. If every virtual good on this forum had to follow TOS there would be no virtual goods. Go read them, they virtually all exclude non-authorized retailers.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: