Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:57:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I will make your site traffic rise a hell of a lot for .05  (Read 1242 times)
goldkey0070 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:45:10 PM

Here is a screenshot of my website stats

http://bitcoinfaucetrelay.com/data-for-this-website/

Please private message me if your interested

Peter

who are you trying to fool?
This is your site no?
http://bitcoinfaucetrelay.com/data-for-this-website

go check on alexa no where near what you claim.
go to siteprice no where near what you claim.

whats going on here?

i have recently changed to dot com from ddns.net thats why the stats are messed up i will see if i can provide more proof  Smiley

no not really sorry. I checked both.
you're right it doesn't look good but i had to change to dot com do to using a dns home server to a .com domain. i have tried to show proof but i guess i will wait for google to give a rating then come back to this thread . in the meantime im open for biz i have no work in front of me.
here is more proof from bitmedia
danielca9

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 12:18:08 PM

There is cheaper people and cheaper sites to do this

.          █▄▄ ▄ █▄ ■■ ◥◣◢◤      Professional Crypto and GHash Exchange                                          ** 0% Fee Trades Until September **
.          █▄█ █ █▄ ■■ ◢◤◥◣      USD  EUR  GBP  LTC  BTC
..                  Spend Bitcoin Anywhere in the World with your bit-x Debit Card
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:55:28 PM

I agree, but in the end, what is the point in doing this? These visitors (that might even be bots) are not interested in your website; it will not result in an increase in sales or something..

The only reason I can think of using such services, is indeed "upscaling" your Analytics data (which you might use to sell a website). In that situation, I think that's very unethical and you're commiting fraud somehow.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
goldkey0070 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:46:47 PM

I agree, but in the end, what is the point in doing this? These visitors (that might even be bots) are not interested in your website; it will not result in an increase in sales or something..

The only reason I can think of using such services, is indeed "upscaling" your Analytics data (which you might use to sell a website). In that situation, I think that's very unethical and you're commiting fraud somehow.
  wtf...how am i committing fraud  Huh  Do you know what the word fraud means???  In law, fraud is deliberate deception to secure unfair or unlawful gain!! as you can see there no deception if you look in the screenshot i'ts set to no spam which is bots and no spiders which are search engines.why would you just come in and say that when im trying help people.... .05 is nothing im basically doing it for nothing
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:04:15 PM

wtf...how am i committing fraud  Huh  Do you know what the word fraud means???  In law, fraud is deliberate deception to secure unfair or unlawful gain!! as you can see there no deception if you look in the screenshot i'ts set to no spam which is bots and no spiders which are search engines.why would you just come in and say that when im trying help people.... .05 is nothing im basically doing it for nothing

Maybe you should read my reply once again. Or maybe I was not clear enough.

What I see as fraud, is that when someone buys traffic to his website in order to gain advantage in selling a website. I think that is fraud because you're creating an image (of the website and its characteristics, like traffic) which is not real or true, but someone does pay for it.    I don't say what you are doing here is fraud. Sorry if I was not clear enough.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
goldkey0070 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:21:03 PM

Maybe you should read my reply once again. Or maybe I was not clear enough.

What I see as fraud, is that when someone buys traffic to his website in order to gain advantage in selling a website. I think that is fraud because you're creating an image (of the website and its characteristics, like traffic) which is not real or true, but someone does pay for it.    I don't say what you are doing here is fraud. Sorry if I was not clear enough.

Who said anything about selling websites???creating an image (of the website and its characteristics, like traffic is not fraud its fact. there is some sites that  overdue it and some that are just wrong, for example google;  they actually suck at recording hits and i dont know why . i suppose the over all would be to sell the site in the end.
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 06:49:32 PM

What kind of traffic do you send?
From that website alexa ranking this guy is not sending any traffics at all, not even hitleap.

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 07:41:26 PM

u're calling 913 impressions "traffic like hell" ? ROFL ...
CryptoSalad

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 08:12:59 PM

Hardly impressive. Am more interested in what type of traffic this is weather real people visiting site or botted or traffic sites or targeted areas. Most services like this that get offered are a waste of money and just bump stats up on site. With a lot of services all it is is proxy traffic and a waste. Even using places like adfly or CPC sites most people these days have ads blocked and bypass the viewing of the site and get no real people visiting. Tested a number of sites flooded site with over 1 million views and not 1 person joined. All people went to landing page and did not view any other sections of the site. This to me was proven to be a proxy and dump of visits that did improve ranking but also got adsence blocked.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: