Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:35:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BootstrapCoinDev is a scammer / fraud  (Read 4023 times)
BootstrapCoinDev

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 07:58:24 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2015, 09:25:25 PM by BootstrapCoinDev

Hello, Bootstrap Community
Hello, dooglus
Hello, bitch
Hello, everyone

This is my official statement. This is my opinion. This is my right. This is my thoughts. Enjoy.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

@dooglus

Well, at the very best it's entirely misleading. You twisted your perception about the way our discussion has been from early start in April. I believe that objectivity is different for you because you either haven't spent much time for reading through my honest post history or you perceive the point in quite a different way, thus giving people slightly different vision with which to draw conclusions. And of course you seem pretty familiar with "dick move". I do assume you are also familiar with everything that has the word "dick" in it.

Let's start. And you will need to scroll the page a lil up and down just to re-read in case you forgot something, just click on the scroll bar from the right-most edge of your browser and drag it down. I'm saying this just because you seem to have a trouble with absorbing all the needed information from my posts so would be much easier if you get all the needed stuff in one post.

Few questions:

1) Why do you judge people on the evidence of bitch's perverted opinion given that he has received a portion of a negative trust from already scammed bitcointalk users? Do you know what kind of person i am really?

2) You must be proud yourself thinking that much activity on bitcointalk forums gives you the authority to determine honest people's right and wrong motives & misbehaviors & publicly falsely accuse an innocent member like me of not keeping up with my promises. I looked up from your posts history and your account didn't seem to be a shill or a scammy sockpuppet and that's the exact reason i asked you about your childish enthusiasm. I am curious what keeps you motivated at being so disrespectful and subjective.

3) Can you explain this:

"Has threatened me that: "u should immediately remove the negative feedback and explain to me right now what does that mean
else u will be reported for false allegations within seconds"

What? Seriously, what? Well, okay. Now, read carefully then re-read and re-read again the following claim. Bear in mind this is being addressed to you, dooglus:

A person, especially an established member like you, who falsely, without valid proof, accuses me of something, such as a statement or act i said or did must at very least put a question concerning his decision forward in explanation of observed facts. You can't accuse whoever you like, you can't make a damaging statements about people you have nothing do with, you can't just shoot at each person with slanders and false offenses, you can't allegedly damage the reputation of mine in the opinion of others, you can't besmirch and defame faith of Bootstrap followers. An established member like you should be advised that we are keeping this afloat on a centralized forum where the one with +49 repo ought to judge internal conflicts thus badly impacting on numerous parties not engaged in skirmish i.e buyers, investors, bagholders, believers in Bootstrap development. I can't believe that a legendary member can be capable of such inhumanity to other people that have put their hard earned monies in my project and are still being firmly of the belief that its developer is a trustworthy and reliable person. How old are you? Actually i thought it was a joke, so i asked you to contact me directly and explain to me shortly why you are showing up such a disgraceful behavior.

Regarding the "random person".

Random person can be referred to as someone whom you don't know, never met and never had a business with. That person is called random person. 99.99% people on the internet are random persons. Subject is closed.

Next. Never ever use a bold marker to highlight anything from my posts. If you speak against me, if you dare to find any unexisting misleadings in my posts then you will be treated equally no matter what your circumstances. I am responsible for every letter i has wrote so far. I remember all my words, all what i've ever wrote on this or any other forums.

Next.

Find out how much BTC will the Bootstrap crowdfund campaign raise and win 1 BTC.
punggawa & micky123 & fantoos will receive 0.33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 33333333333333333333333333333 BTC each.
my decision: punggawa & fantoos each will receive 0.5BTC tip & they shouldn't share tips with ^

1BTC bounty promised = 1BTC bounty paid. Are you a district judge? It's not your business to whom the monies are being sent. Bear in mind that it is not your business. Learn this rinse and repeat. You don't have a right to interrupt like this & judge my personal preferences or anything i'm feeling or showing approval to. I'm feeling a need to award 2 instead of 3 winners and it is my business. Not yours. Understand?

2 of 3. 2 vs 3. 3 vs 2. 2 - 3. 3 - 2. 2 / 3 3 / 2. 1 BTC = 0.33 X 3 vs 0.5 X 2.

Do you suck on digits dooglus? I am not sure what's happening inside your head right now... Ah i forgot you are a dick mover. Okay then.

3 (three; /ˈθriː/) is a number, numeral, and glyph. It is the natural number following 2 and preceding 4. Three is the largest number still written with as many lines as the number represents.

click

2 (Two; Listeni/ˈtuː/) is a number, numeral, and glyph. It is the natural number following 1 and preceding 3.

click

Do you even speak english dooglus? Since yesterday you haven't put forth any of my questions. You childish posts don't make any sense, just stop informing me what are you going to include to your garbage. I'm not interested, i don't care your existence at all. And i got eyes on the front of my head as well as an ability to see own posts. Go through my threads and recent posts to learn the obvious fact: promised - paid. Closed. I guess feeling stupid at times makes you question yourself if you indeed actually belong in graduate school at all because you seem to me like a hermit that has been completely banished from society and dedicated a living to identify people with broken promises.

Well. I don't know you. You don't know me. Both of us never been engaged in trade or communication with each other, have never seen each other and have never heard about each other's existence. So what is your agenda? Why do you care to whom i sent my usds? Repeating again -  it is not your business. Mind your own business. Who are you dooglus? What are you?

Subject is closed.

Next.

Give me any particular reason why would we stick to the word "scam". Give me the reason dooglus. Either two or three winners we have  - it is all up to me. Not to you.

@all

I would like to empathize the following paragraph, plz read it carefully, every word, every phrase, pay attention to every single punctuation mark of mine, read it again over again, check my posts & in case you mislead a sentence, get back to this paragraph and read it again, don't forget to check my claim every day & learn the man's words.

Disrespectful bitch should repeat this every hour until the end of his shameless life.

I have never in my life gave up my word. Never ever. Each my post, each interjection, each coma, each noun, each particle, ... (i hope you got the point, right?) will remain original and stay on the topic at hand. I am a man, and i am a respectful man & i am innocent man & all my words are man's words. Now, read the following (yet unless it be thoroughly engrained in your mind): i have decided to pay off the two winners - punggawa & fantoos - instead of spreading the sum between three winners - punggawa & fantoos & micky. I am a rightful owner of my monies. I have a right to send awards to whoever i like to send them. Its unacceptable for me to hear back from a bitch saying:

"As soon as the server time switches over to 1st may, if the payment is not in our accounts, it is our right to open a scam accusation and leave you negative feedback. No more being nice guys if the funds are not in our account as promised by you twice!"

I am not tolerating restrictions of people's freedom but not as well endorsing a talk like this. Rather i would repeat all the same that has been said & doubled in bitch 's feedback: if you dare to come up and demand anything from me in the real life i.e say that i'm obliged to fund your bitcoin account until the server time switches to whatever ...XX.XX PM, i would crash your nose then. If i want to i will do.
bitch shouldn't ever say me the words like "due" "error" "countdown" "fault" "mistake". These words shouldn't be spelled by a bitch.
If you dare saying that i did a mistake by not sending you free money, you will regret your words. If you dare to say that i made an error especially after i got back to the community and fixed the blockchain, you will be treated respectively. I keep up with my words saying that a bitch was born by mistake. He is complete error. Nowadays we have people running away with 200$! I came back with an intend to continue with the development, fix the coin, set a stack supernode, and help the entire shareholders to equally redistribute the network wealth! And then some fucked bitch pops up and says that i made an error. If i'd decided to, i would be offline for days, weeks, months, years whatever. Who for the sake of hell can oblige me to send money (even if i've had promised them) to random winners whom i've never ever seen in my life? But i came back and sorted everything out!

Next.

For those who can't read especially for dooglus because definitely he seems not to be aware of how to check the amounts transitted, go to the blockchain.info (blockchain.info is a site on the internet which represents bitcoin block explorer & data server, where you can find all the chart stats & lots of useful info, i.e a field called "Suchen" which in english means search. Copy & paste the following strings in that field & you will be able to check if these transactions have reached their destination.

8b19dbd702ec6066286114adf968589990b9a56c93eebfbff0cf275d42d91f70

0a064b57b3b9b41edfb3f55553e1ba66e655742c3e2c289959edc3798499c9a0

In this quote you can find the addresses provided by fantoos & punggawa via pm - they have shown the greatest accuracy in guessing the exact amount of collected monies.

hey
will send winners bounties as soon as i sort out the issues with the blockchain
no need to worry, 0.333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 awards will be funded when everything settles down & we successfully move to the new chain
everyone will get their bounties until the end of the month perhaps today/tomorrow, when i solve all the tech issues
punggawa & fantoos pm me with ur btc addresses

Guessing contest can be accessed here

Look up on the transactions to verify if each of them corresponds to the winner's bitcoin addresses.

Hi Dev,
First of all would say thanks for such a great campaign and all the best for your coin to have success and become one of the most useful coins.
My Btc address: 1229Lx1n7gn2utVC4ZstA1B5JiGfGjF64x

Best Regards,

my btc address : 1H1aNBMfjcF6UJVHfr1iMExcvD9hHcmhr3

thank you.

Let's proceed with our discussion.

I'm assuming that you, dooglus, a legendary member of the bitcointalk.org forums, left me a negative feedback, however, by stating conclusions for your own judgements that are based on perverted facts. Plz take a notice that these perverted facts are provided by aforementioned bitch and can differ for everyone: for me, for you, for him and for Bootstrap community. I honestly believe these "facts" are not admissible to prove the fraudulent acts of any kind on my side.

@everyone

Although one of the reasons most people struggle when it comes to making objective decisions is that there are so many things to consider i strongly believe that treating all disputants equally has a prevailing impact on our quality of life. Judge wisely, you must not only be fair and impartial but must be seen to be so. Check our discussions, follow my post history & all my decision i've made so far to their logical conclusion before you make yours.

bitch will stay a bitch, will talk like bitch will have a bitch face, will look like bitch and will die as a facepalmed bitch.

I am a respectful man, i have a wife and children and i'm not going to show up any kind of loyalty to bitch. As stated all my words will never disappear. This is poised to help you make certain i'm sharing my thoughts publicly and always responsible for any of my words that ever been said. When i'm feeling a need to (not aggressively but distinctly) emphasise the point, i'm saying:

I have applied to bitch a punishment measure which resulted in a full restriction of receiving even half of cent from the sum allocated to the guessers awards. 1 BTC total sum was split upon two tranches and sent to two other guessers.

acting like a kid? then u deserve to be treated like a kid
u r not permitted to warn me for anything go warn ur kids instead
when the others have patience u persist & keep going down in flames & insisting on me being toxic to my promises
moaning over 60 usd over again over again over again over again one direction won't turn the things upside down & bounty being paid off more rapidly if theres no my good will
ur last episode of odd behaviour in my thread can be considered nothing else but a desperate attempt to regain ur account standing as u've alredy got a dozen portion of negative trust
stop groaning over ur abstract broken faith in few buck that ain't going to be vindicated cause u think i'm still doubtful whether i should give away 60 bux tips or not whatever i don't care
for sure i'm not
i guess only after few minutes of steamy ponderation its not quite hard to come to the extraordinary conclusion that i'm back & fixed the chain & doing my best to over deliver the prescribed promises in a huge way
any heads ups why wouldn't i gladly pack my ico bags & run away living the life of my dreams?
bear in mind theres tremendous things in works which r shockingly bigger & wider than u could've ever imagined
be respectful & nice & show a lil bit patience next time
ur last comments should be wiped off within few minutes
countdown has started
i see u wanna grab ur 60 bux & go spend them on a fancy knick-knack for ur play station
from now on, individual flames & animal sized harmlessly eccentric trollposts are not longer permitted in my thread
and stop using idiotic smiles & send me dumb pms
i'm banning u from receiving a bounty

my decision: punggawa & fantoos each will receive 0.5BTC tip & they shouldn't share tips with ^

micky gtfo from my thread
subject is closed
all posts further bumping it will be considered as trolling and reported to forum mods

And oh yeah, if i did not keep posting this on your threads, the other two guys would also have not got their payments and we all would have been waiting forever!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1043319.msg11243521#msg11243521
what does this mean btw?
they got their bounties cause i decided so
i decided so & i did
if i'm feeling a need to reward a randomly chosen person i'll do that
if i decide to award anyone with some bts no one stops me from doing that
no one is talking to me like this
As soon as the server time switches over to 1st may, if the payment is not in our accounts, it is our right to open a scam accusation and leave you negative feedback.
if i'd followed through on my initial decision it would be pretty funny to send anything to a scammy jackanapes like u
bounties promised = bounties paid lol
i've a right to resign my decision & choose to whom should i send anything
u're talking pretty much and don't mind listening
i'm not sure what ambitions r u trying to achieve by keeping this up lol
u will get nothing
zero
nothing
u're refused
u're not welcomed here
i'm considering this discussion absolutely meaningless
whether u receive ur bounties or not its up to me & my good will
why would i use shills to avoid paying off the bounties? i just deny & its over
any questions?
bored
i have a plenty of work
have a nice day

Thank you for being just an observer, thank you for having a time to read through. I hope in future bitch will reveal his inner readiness to do good & act like a good man & avoid from being a daring bitch.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gunther
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 08:01:03 PM

Who cares about that personal drama, we just wanna know why there are 7M coins instead of 4M. That's where all this dumping stuff is about.
Strugg
Legendary

Activity: 882

NAV Coin [NAV]

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 08:28:48 PM

Who cares about that personal drama, we just wanna know why there are 7M coins instead of 4M. That's where all this dumping stuff is about.

Exactly. Nobody cares about that shit storm with micky.

@Dev as a PR Manager myself I can't understand how can You risk Your project for some personal fight with another guy. If You want to run a serious business - avoid such dramas.
I'm not judging if micky acted well or not - I don't care about that. Your job as a dev is to keep things going well and keep Community calm about their investments, not getting into some shitty fights on bitcointalk.

Regards

~ Strugg

NAV Coin [NAV] Community & PR Manager
Visit the Thread!
Gunther
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 08:48:17 PM

So if you could explain what happened there, delete all that crap about from Mickey and just focus on the coin, we're all good. Maybe write a (decent) statement without fucks, bitches, etc.

Just as a serious dev.

Or not. It's your call.
kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 08:51:12 PM

So if you could explain what happened there, delete all that crap about from Mickey and just focus on the coin, we're all good. Maybe write a (decent) statement without fucks, bitches, etc.

Just as a serious dev.

Or not. It's your call.

Yeah, I'd second that.

We all know trolls will be trolls and these things get out of hand quickly on here.

Maybe first start explaining the additional ~3M coins. If you can do that credibly you got the trust of your community and they might back you up.
BootstrapCoinDev

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 08:53:42 PM

both retard and a little stupid bitch are being reported to theymos

retard got another portion of feedback from me

look up it here
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 09:20:20 PM

Hello, Bootstrap Community
Hello, dooglus
Hello, bitch
Hello, everyone

This is my official statement. This is my opinion. This is my right. This is my thoughts. Enjoy.

@dooglus

Well, at the very best it's entirely misleading. You twisted your perception about the way our discussion has been from early start in April. I believe that objectivity is different for you because you either haven't spent much time for reading through my honest post history or you perceive the point in quite a different way, thus giving people slightly different vision with which to draw conclusions. And of course you seem pretty familiar with "dick move". I do assume you are also familiar with everything that has the word "dick" in it.

Let's start. And you will need to scroll the page a lil up and down just to re-read in case you forgot something, just click on the scroll bar from the right-most edge of your browser and drag it down. I'm saying this just because you seem to have a trouble with absorbing all the needed information from my posts so would be much easier if you get all the needed stuff in one post.

Few questions:

1) Why do you judge people on the evidence of bitch's perverted opinion given that he has received a portion of a negative trust from already scammed bitcointalk users? Do you know what kind of person i am really?

2) You must be proud yourself thinking that much activity on bitcointalk forums gives you the authority to determine honest people's right and wrong motives & misbehaviors & publicly falsely accuse an innocent member like me of not keeping up with my promises. I looked up from your posts history and your account didn't seem to be a shill or a scammy sockpuppet and that's the exact reason i asked you about your childish enthusiasm. I am curious what keeps you motivated at being so disrespectful and subjective.

3) Can you explain this:

"Has threatened me that: "u should immediately remove the negative feedback and explain to me right now what does that mean
else u will be reported for false allegations within seconds"

What? Seriously, what? Well, okay. Now, read carefully then re-read and re-read again the following claim. Bear in mind this is being addressed to you, dooglus:

A person, especially an established member like you, who falsely, without valid proof, accuses me of something, such as a statement or act i said or did must at very least put a question concerning his decision forward in explanation of observed facts. You can't accuse whoever you like, you can't make a damaging statements about people you have nothing do with, you can't just shoot at each person with slanders and false offenses, you can't allegedly damage the reputation of mine in the opinion of others, you can't besmirch and defame faith of Bootstrap followers. An established member like you should be advised that we are keeping this afloat on a centralized forum where the one with +49 repo ought to judge internal conflicts thus badly impacting on numerous parties not engaged in skirmish i.e buyers, investors, bagholders, believers in Bootstrap development. I can't believe that a legendary member can be capable of such inhumanity to other people that have put their hard earned monies in my project and are still being firmly of the belief that its developer is a trustworthy and reliable person. How old are you? Actually i thought it was a joke, so i asked you to contact me directly and explain to me shortly why you are showing up such a disgraceful behavior.

Regarding the "random person".

Random person can be referred to as someone whom you don't know, never met and never had a business with. That person is called random person. 99.99% people on the internet are random persons. Subject is closed.

Next. Never ever use a bold marker to highlight anything from my posts. If you speak against me, if you dare to find any unexisting misleadings in my posts then you will be treated equally no matter what your circumstances. I am responsible for every letter i has wrote so far. I remember all my words, all what i've ever wrote on this or any other forums.

Next.

Find out how much BTC will the Bootstrap crowdfund campaign raise and win 1 BTC.
punggawa & micky123 & fantoos will receive 0.33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 33333333333333333333333333333 BTC each.

1BTC bounty promised = 1BTC bounty paid. Are you a district judge? It's not your business to whom the monies are being sent. Bear in mind that it is not your business. Learn this rinse and repeat. You don't have a right to interrupt like this & judge my personal preferences or anything i'm feeling or showing approval to. I'm feeling a need to award 2 instead of 3 winners and it is my business. Not yours. Understand?

2 of 3. 2 vs 3. 3 vs 2. 2 - 3. 3 - 2. 2 / 3 3 / 2. 1 BTC = 0.33 X 3 vs 0.5 X 2.

Do you suck on digits dooglus? I am not sure what's happening inside your head right now... Ah i forgot you are a dick mover. Okay then.

3 (three; /ˈθriː/) is a number, numeral, and glyph. It is the natural number following 2 and preceding 4. Three is the largest number still written with as many lines as the number represents.

click

2 (Two; Listeni/ˈtuː/) is a number, numeral, and glyph. It is the natural number following 1 and preceding 3.

click

Do you even speak english dooglus? Since yesterday you haven't put forth any of my questions. You childish posts don't make any sense, just stop informing me what are you going to include to your garbage. I'm not interested, i don't care your existence at all. And i got eyes on the front of my head as well as an ability to see own posts. Go through my threads and recent posts to learn the obvious fact: promised - paid. Closed. I guess feeling stupid at times makes you question yourself if you indeed actually belong in graduate school at all because you seem to me like a hermit that has been completely banished from society and dedicated a living to identify people with broken promises.

Well. I don't know you. You don't know me. Both of us never been engaged in trade or communication with each other, have never seen each other and have never heard about each other's existence. So what is your agenda? Why do you care to whom i sent my usds? Repeating again -  it is not your business. Mind your own business. Who are you dooglus? What are you?

Subject is closed.

Next.

Give me any particular reason why would we stick to the word "scam". Give me the reason dooglus. Either two or three winners we have  - it is all up to me. Not to you.

@all

I would like to empathize the following paragraph, plz read it carefully, every word, every phrase, pay attention to every single punctuation mark of mine, read it again over again, check my posts & in case you mislead a sentence, get back to this paragraph and read it again, don't forget to check my claim every day & learn the man's words.

Disrespectful bitch should repeat this every hour until the end of his shameless life.

I have never in my life gave up my word. Never ever. Each my post, each interjection, each coma, each noun, each particle, ... (i hope you got the point, right?) will remain original and stay on the topic at hand. I am a man, and i am a respectful man & i am innocent man & all my words are man's words. Now, read the following (yet unless it be thoroughly engrained in your mind): i have decided to pay off the two winners - punggawa & fantoos - instead of spreading the sum between three winners - punggawa & fantoos & micky. I am a rightful owner of my monies. I have a right to send awards to whoever i like to send them. Its unacceptable for me to hear back from a bitch saying:

"As soon as the server time switches over to 1st may, if the payment is not in our accounts, it is our right to open a scam accusation and leave you negative feedback. No more being nice guys if the funds are not in our account as promised by you twice!"

I am not tolerating restrictions of people's freedom but not as well endorsing a talk like that rather i would repeat all the same that has been said & doubled in bitch 's feedback: if you dare to come up and demand anything from me in the real life i.e say that i'm obliged to fund your bitcoin account until the server time switches to whatever ...XX.XX PM, i would crash your nose then. I i want to i will do.
bitch shouldn't ever say me the words like "due" "error" "countdown" "fault" "mistake". These words shouldn't be spelled by a bitch.
If you dare saying that i did a mistake by not sending you free money, you will regret your words. If you dare to say that i made an error especially after i got back to the community and fixed the blockchain, you will be treated respectively. I keep up with my words saying that a bitch was born by mistake. He is complete error. Nowadays we have people running away with 200$! I came back with an intend to continue with the development, fix the coin, set a stack supernode, and help the entire shareholders to equally redistribute the network wealth! And then some fucked bitch pops up and says that i made an error. If i'd decided to, i would be offline for days, weeks, months, years whatever. Who for the sake of hell can oblige me to send money (even if i've had promised them) to random winners whom i've never ever seen in my life? But i came back and sorted everything out!

Next.

For those who can't read especially for dooglus because definitely he seems not to be aware of how to check the amounts transitted, go to the blockchain.info (blockchain.info is a site on the internet which represents bitcoin block explorer & data server, where you can find all the chart stats & lots of useful info, i.e a field called "Suchen" which in english means search. Copy & paste the following strings in that field & you will be able to check if these transactions have reached their destination.

8b19dbd702ec6066286114adf968589990b9a56c93eebfbff0cf275d42d91f70

0a064b57b3b9b41edfb3f55553e1ba66e655742c3e2c289959edc3798499c9a0

In this quote you can find the addresses provided by fantoos & punggawa via pm - they have shown the greatest accuracy in guessing the exact amount of collected monies.

hey
will send winners bounties as soon as i sort out the issues with the blockchain
no need to worry, 0.333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 awards will be funded when everything settles down & we successfully move to the new chain
everyone will get their bounties until the end of the month perhaps today/tomorrow, when i solve all the tech issues
punggawa & fantoos pm me with ur btc addresses

Guessing contest can be accessed here

Look up on the transactions to verify if each of them corresponds to the winner's bitcoin addresses.

Hi Dev,
First of all would say thanks for such a great campaign and all the best for your coin to have success and become one of the most useful coins.
My Btc address: 1229Lx1n7gn2utVC4ZstA1B5JiGfGjF64x

Best Regards,

my btc address : 1H1aNBMfjcF6UJVHfr1iMExcvD9hHcmhr3

thank you.

Let's proceed with our discussion.

I'm assuming that you, dooglus, a legendary member of the bitcointalk.org forums, left me a negative feedback, however, by stating conclusions for your own judgements that are based on perverted facts. Plz take a notice that these perverted facts are provided by aforementioned bitch and can differ for everyone: for me, for you, for him and for Bootstrap community. I honestly believe these "facts" are not admissible to prove the fraudulent acts of any kind on my side.

@everyone

Although one of the reasons most people struggle when it comes to making objective decisions is that there are so many things to consider i strongly believe that treating all disputants equally has a prevailing impact on our quality of life. Judge wisely, you must not only be fair and impartial but must be seen to be so. Follow our discussions, check my post history & all my decision i've made so far to their logical conclusion before you make yours.

bitch will stay a bitch, will talk like bitch will have a bitch face, will look like bitch and will die as a facepalmed bitch.

I am a respectful man, i have a wife and children and i'm not going to show up any kind of loyalty to bitch. As stated all my words will never disappear. This is poised to help you make certain i'm sharing my thoughts publicly and always responsible for any of my words that ever been said. When i'm feeling a need to (not aggressively but distinctly) emphasise the point, i'm saying:

I have applied to bitch a punishment measure which resulted in a full restriction of receiving even half of cent from the sum allocated to the guessers awards. 1 BTC total sum was split upon two tranches and sent to two other guessers.

acting like a kid? then u deserve to be treated like a kid
u r not permitted to warn me for anything go warn ur kids instead
when the others have patience u persist & keep going down in flames & insisting on me being toxic to my promises
moaning over 60 usd over again over again over again over again one direction won't turn the things upside down & bounty being paid off more rapidly if theres no my good will
ur last episode of odd behaviour in my thread can be considered nothing else but a desperate attempt to regain ur account standing as u've alredy got a dozen portion of negative trust
stop groaning over ur abstract broken faith in few buck that ain't going to be vindicated cause u think i'm still doubtful whether i should give away 60 bux tips or not whatever i don't care
for sure i'm not
i guess only after few minutes of steamy ponderation its not quite hard to come to the extraordinary conclusion that i'm back & fixed the chain & doing my best to over deliver the prescribed promises in a huge way
any heads ups why wouldn't i gladly pack my ico bags & run away living the life of my dreams?
bear in mind theres tremendous things in works which r shockingly bigger & wider than u could've ever imagined
be respectful & nice & show a lil bit patience next time
ur last comments should be wiped off within few minutes
countdown has started
i see u wanna grab ur 60 bux & go spend them on a fancy knick-knack for ur play station
from now on, individual flames & animal sized harmlessly eccentric trollposts are not longer permitted in my thread
and stop using idiotic smiles & send me dumb pms
i'm banning u from receiving a bounty

micky gtfo from my thread
subject is closed
all posts further bumping it will be considered as trolling and reported to forum mods

And oh yeah, if i did not keep posting this on your threads, the other two guys would also have not got their payments and we all would have been waiting forever!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1043319.msg11243521#msg11243521
what does this mean btw?
they got their bounties cause i decided so
i decided so & i did
if i'm feeling a need to reward a randomly chosen person i'll do that
if i decide to award anyone with some bts no one stops me from doing that
no one is talking to me like this
As soon as the server time switches over to 1st may, if the payment is not in our accounts, it is our right to open a scam accusation and leave you negative feedback.
if i'd followed through on my initial decision it would be pretty funny to send anything to a scammy jackanapes like u
bounties promised = bounties paid lol
i've a right to resign my decision & choose to whom should i send anything
u're talking pretty much and don't mind listening
i'm not sure what ambitions r u trying to achieve by keeping this up lol
u will get nothing
zero
nothing
u're refused
u're not welcomed here
i'm considering this discussion absolutely meaningless
whether u receive ur bounties or not its up to me & my good will
why would i use shills to avoid paying off the bounties? i just deny & its over
any questions?
bored
i have a plenty of work
have a nice day

Thank you for being just an observer, thank you for having a time to read through. I hope in future bitch will reveal his inner readiness to do good & act like a good man & avoid from being a daring bitch.

If you think I'm going to waste my time wading through that pile of hate and misinformation, you're wrong.

Is my feedback somehow unfair? If you are having difficulty understanding my feedback please let me know which part you don't understand and I will try to explain it better.

It looks to me very much like you offered a prize to whoever won your contest, then micky123 won it, and then you refused to pay him.

I'll make it simple. Is that true, or not? If not, why not? And if it is true, wouldn't you agree that it is evidence that you are not a man of your word? That is all my feedback is saying.

Please try to avoid ad hominem attacks in your reply.

Or if you prefer, we can just drop the subject. It makes no difference to me.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Gunther
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 09:36:04 PM

both retard and a little stupid bitch are being reported to theymos

retard got another portion of feedback from me

look up it here

Dude.

NO. ONE. CARES. About your fight about that one BTC. Just focus on the project, the coin and settle this like grown men.

Just explain that moneysupply.
EmpoEX

Activity: 419
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 10:23:29 PM

Hello,

Since the main thread is locked, we would like to request you BootstrapCoinDev to contact us regarding your coin and it's inflated supply.
If you have not noticed, your coin and its market have been disabled for most of the day.
We also sent you a PM requesting you contact us earlier today however we have not got a reply despite you posting in this thread.

We will continue to await you to contact us.

#EmpoEX Team
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 10:59:46 PM

Hello,

Since the main thread is locked, we would like to request you BootstrapCoinDev to contact us regarding your coin and it's inflated supply.
If you have not noticed, your coin and its market have been disabled for most of the day.
We also sent you a PM requesting you contact us earlier today however we have not got a reply despite you posting in this thread.

#EmpoEX Team

Why would a coin developer lock their coin thread?

Also, I can't help but notice that you don't list CLAM on your exchange. It's one of the highest volume altcoins, rarely out of the top 10 list at Poloniex.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 02:36:29 AM

Quoting and bolding the important parts for the feedback I'm leaving, so that people can read my reference link.

Hi All,

Just want to report that the bootstrap coindev is a scammer. He scammed me of my legitimate winnings of 0.33 BTC just because i kept questioning him on his delayed payments. he publicly states that he will not pay my due which is totally un-acceptable by me.

You can check the thread of the giveaway here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018857.0

This is how it went down. There were 3 winners of this competition (well, actually 2 but i agreed to share the prize with the 3rd person).

1) Dev promises payment on 23rd April, which never happens, i question him by PM, but no reply to my PM.
2) After a lot of prodding and follow up posts by me and the fellow winners and other community members, Dev finally announces that once his coin is stable, he will make the payout.
3) Coin stays perfectly stable by 28th of April, but no payout, i again question his intentions on the thread. He also mentions on his thread that we will be paid by the end of the month, so i patiently wait till today.
4) I post on his thread giving him fair warning that i will have to report him for not paying if the payouts are not made by end of the day today as a heads-up, i case he forgets!
5) Today he makes payment to the other two winners and threatens that he will report me to the mods! Wow, now that is un-believable!

I find this highly irresponsible by the dev that he penalizes me for raising a legitimate concern and would request the community to boycott him and his coin. How on earth do you expect to trust a character like this, who penalizes you because you ask for what is legitimately yours and for which he has failed to payout multiple times according to his promise?

I would request all to look into the validity of my case and support me please as this is a grave injustice done by the dev. If you need proofs of all discussions, you can see the thread and i can also post his PM here for all to see.  Undecided Cry

Edit: This is the thread where he declines paying me my due:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009434.msg11243401#msg11243401

if you're aware of anything you say and do, you'll be able to recognize when your actions bother or anger someone else & u need then to change ur persistent behavior and begin learning self-control & respecting others
u did not handle ur position with care, and today did reinforce the inappropriate behavior rather than show a lil bit patience

i'm suggesting u get a work, girl, take a fresh breath & listen to some relaxing tracks
u got zero i.e nothing
i won't further return to the delusion topics like this one
cheers

Allen
Gunther
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:56:59 AM

Hello,

#EmpoEX Team

Yeah, that little queerbabe cares only about his little fight with some other guys about 0.33 BTC. That's all.
Nothing about the 'inflated supply' (nice description for hidden coins, props).

He doesn't care about the 'investors' that put their money in HIS project. Nope, not at all.

Well "bootstrapcoindev", we don't care about your fucking project anymore either. You can have it.

EmpoEX -> Maybe this is the time to press charges against the dev. I'm sure you have more info on him than us. Did he dump his "inflated-supply-coins" on the "investors"?
Do you have his real identity?

I know devs are autistic creatures, but this one is just a moron.
Strugg
Legendary

Activity: 882

NAV Coin [NAV]

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:44:28 AM

Hello,

#EmpoEX Team

Yeah, that little queerbabe cares only about his little fight with some other guys about 0.33 BTC. That's all.

He doesn't care about the 'investors' that put their money in HIS project. Nope, not at all.

Well "bootstrapcoindev", we don't care about your fucking project anymore either. You can have it.

EmpoEX -> Maybe this is the time to press charges against the dev. I'm sure you have more info on him than us. Did he dump his "inflated-supply-coins" on the "investors"?

+1

@Bootstrapcoindev What you're showing here makes you look like a complete idiot. Stop wasting your time on some shitty fights, which you should not take part in!

NOBODY CARES what micky did or what he did not do.
Get your shit together and better fix your damn coin and deliver projects, which YOU PROMISED TO DELIVER.

Grow up, being a dev is not playing around and fighting with other people for some shitty reason.

Regards

~ Strugg

NAV Coin [NAV] Community & PR Manager
Visit the Thread!
prospecta

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:54:48 AM

Dang, this dev be crazy as fuck...son!

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 07:09:26 PM

Hello,

#EmpoEX Team

+1

@Bootstrapcoindev What you're showing here makes you look like a complete idiot. Stop wasting your time on some shitty fights, which you should not take part in!

Get your shit together and better fix your damn coin and deliver projects, which YOU PROMISED TO DELIVER.

Grow up, being a dev is not playing around and fighting with other people for some shitty reason.

Regards

~ Strugg

Lol stupid schmuck, go fuck yourself in mouth 5 years old homo. I just read his statement in full and it's the most well-reasoned statement i've seen on this forum! Kudos, dev! The only real man i would love to grab a beer with!

prospecta

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:20:21 PM

I attempted to read his entire novella, and despite the "devs" impressive use of a thesaurus, his english is almost unintelligible.

After I am done with you, you will be banned from ever being on the internet again or even owning a PC
BootstrapCoinDev

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:28:45 AM

Hello,

#EmpoEX Team

+1

Regards

~ Strugg

Don't forget to send me the bolded copy of this post.
Bolds his own posts then copy pastes them into pms and sends. I won't copy & paste, i'm not ur age. Just check ur pm.
Fucked little gnome.

Bralex

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:45:20 AM

@Bootstrap nobody has left undeserved trust on you, you promise moneys you should pay the moneys simple as 123. Now over 0.3333 btc you have destroyed any reputation you may have had and quit possibly your project and your investors investments all the for what?

BTW the message you sent to admin will be ignored, I would have but I got 2 sentences in and just figure you're a mad man. All these walls of un needed text  Cheesy Just pay micky what is owed and hope that people are willing to remove feedback on you.

Terrible people who lie, steal, or cheat and bitch when they are the ones in the wrong is unbelievable.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
micky123 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:37:36 AM

Ok, at this point I am pretty sure this dev guy is an escaped mental institution inmate. The only guys who were supporting him all along (gunther and the other guy) have also been dismissed with abuse by this fully mental inmate! I would say , "i told you so" but that would be plain rude. Again I request people to report this mental inmate so that he can be removed from bitcointalk and sent back to the mental asylum where he belongs. I thought that bitcointalk bans people for being abusive and threatning others? Maybe I was wrong! Just glad that i was able to bring put the real face of this guy before people lost too much money on his coin (I hope). As regards the monies due to me, I have already pmd the other winners but have got no reply, so I am assuming that they may not be willing to share, which is ok by me. I dont grudge them their winnings. Smiley

Gunther
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:32:23 AM

Haha, Jesus Christ. You sure have "some" issues. I wouldn't mind reading: "Altcoin developer commits suicide after fight about 0.33BTC." on Coindesk.
Would be appropriate. Or just take your medicine man. Looks like you need it.

Maybe change the title of this thread to: "BootstrapCoinDev is a scammer, a fraud and a lunatic.".

~Gunther
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: