Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:25:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gemini failed, they said. Bitcon will not go up, they said. GOAL: 500$  (Read 2499 times)
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 11:15:32 PM

Yes, I agree. Let's hold our horses for a second here. Nobody can still say with any certainty what this is. Is it a mere manipulation or a start of the trend reversal?

I do agree that Gemini certainly had a nice influence on this rise. Even though they don't have great volumes there at the moment, Gemini was a sign to the big institutional players that Bitcoin is definitely a go!

Volume speaks for itself. Look at it. No such green volume has happened since the last bubble. Something is going on, I tell you h'wat. The feds might be pumping the price before the auction, but either way, something strange is going on and it's bullish. Think of it like that --- most of the time, bitcoin's price is falling from its last ATH. When it's not falling, it is usually in a bubble. Right now we have stopped falling. From the latter we can deduce that it must be the beginning of the next bubble.

I definitely hope that this is a sign of a trend reversal and new bubble beginning. Now I was thinking about the halving, but it's still a bit early to see the effects of halving maybe. Then people are saying that these are the Chinese and their capital controls problem that their people are trying to avoid.

I don't know, but I agree, something is definitely pushing us up and I am not complaining!
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 11:35:40 PM

If you look at this charthttps://cryptowat.ch/gemini/btcusd/1day you will see a huge increase in gemini volume almost every day. I think if everyone buys in early, you and me can be very very rich.
I also think that most part f the money that left bitcoin in the past two years sill in the exchanges or in any case in the bitcoiners' ownership. Iff that money, together with the new inflow in gemini and by new users wei will have a happy new year.
You buy the first 20.999.999 btc and i will buy the last one.
Trillionairs tommorow!!!!!!!1111111oneoneone

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
RyanX

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 08:29:46 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2015, 04:59:08 PM by RyanX

gemini helps bitcoin enter Wall Street. It is regulated, so the Wall Street big financial companies will trade there.

Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 10:26:46 AM

I think it's quite unfair to say that Gemini will fail given it has only been launched in less than a month. As long as trade volume is picking up and moving on the uptrend, I believe overall this will have positive effect on bitcoin price. Only time will tell. And 500 seems to be a modest and achievable target. I was aiming for that as well.

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 11:01:51 AM

I think it's quite unfair to say that Gemini will fail given it has only been launched in less than a month. As long as trade volume is picking up and moving on the uptrend, I believe overall this will have positive effect on bitcoin price. Only time will tell. And 500 seems to be a modest and achievable target. I was aiming for that as well.

it had quite a decent volume yesterday. it has now dropped to 115btc for their 24 hour volume. it simply needs time. if after a few months their daily volume still isn't above 200-500btc on average then there simply isn't enough demand for their exchange.
Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 11:56:16 AM

gemini helps bitcoin enter Wall Street.

i don't want this.
LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 12:05:31 PM

i don't want this.

OK, not sure I agree, but what realistically can prevent it? How would the Bitcoin network prevent big finance from purchasing BTC?

This space intentionally left blank.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 06:47:36 PM

i don't want this.

OK, not sure I agree, but what realistically can prevent it? How would the Bitcoin network prevent big finance from purchasing BTC?

It can't and it shouldn't. How do you use a currency when all business and industry entering it is viewed as suspicious? What else is the point of money but to conduct business?
Nagle
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 07:48:07 AM

So far, the Gemini exchange is a big yawn.  See Winklevoss Exchange Gemini Struggling to Win Bitcoin Traders. All the recent publicity on Fox News, etc. seems to have not done much for them, although Bitcoin did go up about $10.

Gemini may have to lower their rates to be competitive.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: