Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 05:13:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Microsoft Keys |Windows 8.1 pro - 2.6$ |Office 2013 Pro plus - 3.5$| and more  (Read 8047 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hikah (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 07:25:13 AM

Vouch bought 4 keys off this guy for office 2013, as far as i know so far they should work, haven't tried any until tomorrow.

Thank you for your vouch, Hope to make more deals with you in future.

Many keys stock is available atm.
joekillz

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 10:52:12 AM

bought office 2013 from Hikah and all was good and smooth. My office is now activated. Thanks!
Hikah (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 06:51:15 PM

Thanks. Hope to make more deals with you in the coming future.

Office 2013 pro plus and windows 8.1 pro keys are available for bulk order.
Other keys are also available if you want to buy or in bulk

Add me on Skype on pm me here.
Hikah (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:11:40 PM

Office 2013 pro plus and windows 8.1 pro keys added in bulk

Many more in stock available for other products

Pm me or add me on Skype.
Digitalpawn

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:05:39 PM

I have been given negative feedback by vod because he think selling keys is illegal , you can read that on my trust easily , I have not done a trade with him.

Anyways I will accept escrow so no worries.
For whatever reason Vod hates msdn shops, but he can't stop them.
Hikah (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:23:52 PM

Anyways once again keys stock have been updated.

Just pm me or add me on Skype.
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:37:01 PM

Has anyone bought keys from this user?   I am just wondering if they last in the long term.    I wouldn't want to buy a key, just to have it be invalid in a week or two.   Any feedback would be appreciated.   Thanks.

Hikah (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:52:19 PM

Bump!!

I have sold many keys here , i generally dont ask people to vouch for me ,
Many keys are in Stock

Pm me here on add me on skype-   hikahjsf

Thank you
masterof101010

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 03:17:21 PM

This guy is an exceptional vendor.  He was very patient with me (had complication's getting BTC, long story).

His product key's (Windows 8.1 Pro and Office 2013) are all legit, and unquestionably dirt cheap so I can completely vouch for this guy and would recommend anyone in their right mind jump on this cuz for $2.40 for a fully active and legit Windows 8.1 Pro key

You may not need it now but the day you have to wipe your machine (and say you had OEM windows on it), or you build a new machine i'm sure you'll be happy you invested your coffee money for the day into a key that would otherwise cost like $100 from microsoft direct lol.  Could also sell em on ebay.de because for whatever reason ebay germany doesn't ban people (no-one i've known whose done it anyways) for selling key's like all the other e-bay's and there's hella profit to be made that way Smiley

Thanks again guy, set for life as far as Windows 8.1 keys go ... and not like i'll be jumping on Windows 10 day 1, i'll give that beast some time to age and have all the bugs from all of microsoft's crappy closed source programmer's patched one by one (money money money, we wouldn't have 'viruses' and 'malware' if microsoft weren't such a proprietary conglomerate monopoly that must be too embarrassed how crap their code is to open source it for the world of programmer's to fix it's innumerable flaws).

But I digress, as much as I purport to hate Microsoft I am glad that Steve Jobs died because as hard as it is for me to believe Apple is even more of a corrupt money hungry entity with little to no concern for it's user's (unless they've got money in their hands then Apple will give them 15 seconds of their time).

Anyway's yeah rant over, hate closed source software it hurts us all so screw paying $100 for an OEM window's license and viva la MSDN for giving us $2.40 OEM window's licenses.  Oh, and screw you vod or whoever you are for deceiving buyer's by giving negative trust to vendor's because of your opinion on the the morals of using MSDN to give people window's for a cost closer to what it actually should be worth, especially when the whole trust system thing should be to oust vendor's who are robbing, extorting, blackmailing, abusing or otherwise misusing the free marketplace here.  it's not for personal opinions, it's for buyer and seller protection and you're a dick for misusing it to deceive user's into not giving vendor's a chance when they deserve is just like this guy does cuz he was kind, patient and gave me my products literally 5 seconds after I paid him, didn't even wait for confirmations.

Good luck in you're future here Hikah, hopefully someday we'll see an expanded inventory of product's (beyond all the product's an MSDN account affords, which I know is already a lot of products you have for sale that aren't even listed).
Hikah (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 07:39:36 PM

This guy is an exceptional vendor.  He was very patient with me (had complication's getting BTC, long story).

His product key's (Windows 8.1 Pro and Office 2013) are all legit, and unquestionably dirt cheap so I can completely vouch for this guy and would recommend anyone in their right mind jump on this cuz for $2.40 for a fully active and legit Windows 8.1 Pro key

You may not need it now but the day you have to wipe your machine (and say you had OEM windows on it), or you build a new machine i'm sure you'll be happy you invested your coffee money for the day into a key that would otherwise cost like $100 from microsoft direct lol.  Could also sell em on ebay.de because for whatever reason ebay germany doesn't ban people (no-one i've known whose done it anyways) for selling key's like all the other e-bay's and there's hella profit to be made that way Smiley

Thanks again guy, set for life as far as Windows 8.1 keys go ... and not like i'll be jumping on Windows 10 day 1, i'll give that beast some time to age and have all the bugs from all of microsoft's crappy closed source programmer's patched one by one (money money money, we wouldn't have 'viruses' and 'malware' if microsoft weren't such a proprietary conglomerate monopoly that must be too embarrassed how crap their code is to open source it for the world of programmer's to fix it's innumerable flaws).

But I digress, as much as I purport to hate Microsoft I am glad that Steve Jobs died because as hard as it is for me to believe Apple is even more of a corrupt money hungry entity with little to no concern for it's user's (unless they've got money in their hands then Apple will give them 15 seconds of their time).

Anyway's yeah rant over, hate closed source software it hurts us all so screw paying $100 for an OEM window's license and viva la MSDN for giving us $2.40 OEM window's licenses.  Oh, and screw you vod or whoever you are for deceiving buyer's by giving negative trust to vendor's because of your opinion on the the morals of using MSDN to give people window's for a cost closer to what it actually should be worth, especially when the whole trust system thing should be to oust vendor's who are robbing, extorting, blackmailing, abusing or otherwise misusing the free marketplace here.  it's not for personal opinions, it's for buyer and seller protection and you're a dick for misusing it to deceive user's into not giving vendor's a chance when they deserve is just like this guy does cuz he was kind, patient and gave me my products literally 5 seconds after I paid him, didn't even wait for confirmations.

Good luck in you're future here Hikah, hopefully someday we'll see an expanded inventory of product's (beyond all the product's an MSDN account affords, which I know is already a lot of products you have for sale that aren't even listed).

Thank you so much for your kind words and very happy to deal with customers like you Smiley
Looking to do many more deals with you in coming days

Hikah (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 03:40:08 PM

Bump!

New keys in stock , Many available
Pm me here or add me on Skype
Salomon12

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 06:41:44 PM

you have the following?

Office 2010 Professional
Office Mac 2011 Home & Business
Hikah (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:52:25 PM

you have the following?

Office 2010 Professional
Office Mac 2011 Home & Business

Yes. Pm Sent.
Looking for a smooth deal with you.

Thank you.
Hikah (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 06:57:48 PM

Keys Stock Updated.
Many keys are in stock now for sale.

Pm me here or add me on skype -  hikahjsf
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 07:11:48 PM

Smooth deal, thank you.

Not your keys, not your coins!
thezakman

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 05:27:09 AM

Waiting for Hikah to answer me back in skype send the btcs already  Undecided
can't wait to finally install a clean legitime Win 8.1 PRO
Hikah (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 10:46:57 AM

Sure , Check your skype messages , Key has already been sent.
Thank you and have a nice day!!
lostpwd

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:04:52 PM

Still taking order?
Hikah (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 05:22:31 PM

Still taking order?

Deal done , Thanks for your order.
Thank you.
thezakman

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 04:21:42 AM

Great seller, fast delivery and very helpfull.
totally recommend Hikah!  Grin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: