Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:13:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vod became a threat to the stability of the forum  (Read 2750 times)
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 02:08:40 PM

Awesome, I also would like Vod as Global Moderator.

Thanks for the support guys, but I would not accept any position of authority on this forum.   Smiley

None is being offered.

None is being accepted.  Smiley

None was ever offered.

You are correct Bicknellski!  None was ever offered or would be accepted.  Smiley

Nor will it be offered.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 06:27:13 PM

Thanks for the support guys, but I would not accept any position of authority on this forum.   Smiley

None is being offered.

None was ever offered.

You are correct Bicknellski!  None was ever offered or would be accepted.  Smiley

Nor will it be offered.

Yes Bicknellski - I am paying attention to you as is the rest of the forum!

It will never be offered, and if it is, it will never be accepted.

We understand you.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 06:37:38 PM

Received a PM from a scammer this afternoon:

I think you at least should change it to "Scamming Microsoft by selling keys which he doesn't possess resale rights to" or something like that

So these losers know what they are doing is wrong - they just don't care your key will stop working as long as they make a few bucks.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
SellMaster3000 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 07:11:06 PM

I think you at least should change it to "Scamming Microsoft by selling keys which he doesn't possess resale rights to" or something like that

So these losers know what they are doing is wrong - they just don't care your key will stop working as long as they make a few bucks.   Undecided

Funny, you just have no idea how this business works behind the scenes. I admit, there recently came a lot of new sellers who will probably scam people (with $2 for Office 2013 Pro Plus as an example), but the more legit sellers like me do offer support. So far, I've had only a few complaints and I've solved them all (Jstarc excluded, but that's a whole different reason).
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 07:18:03 PM

So these losers know what they are doing is wrong - they just don't care your key will stop working as long as they make a few bucks.   Undecided

Funny, you just have no idea how this business works behind the scenes. I admit, there recently came a lot of new sellers who will probably scam people (with $2 for Office 2013 Pro Plus as an example), but the more legit sellers like me do offer support. So far, I've had only a few complaints and I've solved them all (Jstarc excluded, but that's a whole different reason).

How exactly are u providing support to customers ? It is not in your right to sell those keys, so at best you can provide another key that will eventualy create issues also..
Selling things like that should not have place on this forum, if we want to keep it as bitcoin's main forum, and Vod is right when he gave you -ive

cheers
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 11:13:34 AM

None is being offered.

None was ever offered.

Nor will it be offered.

Yes Bicknellski - I am paying attention to you as is the rest of the forum!

It will never be offered, and if it is, it will never be accepted.

We understand you.  Smiley

Don't hate the player hate their game.

Why would anyone care if you accept it or not be it now, next week or ever?

---

The stability of the forum doesn't rest on VOD's participation levels you give him far too much credit. Seems like the scammers got caught scamming in this instance and are hurt and are lashing out. Tsk tsk tsk... stop selling keys you are not legally entitled to sell end of problem right?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
SellMaster3000 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 07:25:05 PM

Please close this thread.
I've accepted my mistake and apologized to Vod in a PM.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 04:57:00 AM

Click "lock topic" to lock this thread (lower left).

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: