Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:39:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Up-BTC.com | 1.66 daily profit | ROI: 60 days | Accepted: Bitcoin and PayPal  (Read 3298 times)
up-btc (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 09:40:57 AM

That shares module mean you are shareholder. If you own shares you earn 7% of website profit. If up-BTC has not profit ( only from fee) in one...two...three days you do not earn. And this profit splits to all shareholders. Payout are daily only if the website recive profit from fees.
Is this clear for you?
Do you still have that share but you earn when up-btc make profit from:
-add fund fees
-withdraw fees

I change the withdraw limit because if somebody want to withdraw 0.2 after fees remain almost nothing.
0.5$ will remain as withdraw limit
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 09:14:53 AM

That shares module mean you are shareholder. If you own shares you earn 7% of website profit. If up-BTC has not profit ( only from fee) in one...two...three days you do not earn. And this profit splits to all shareholders. Payout are daily only if the website recive profit from fees.
Is this clear for you?
-add fund fees
-withdraw fees

I change the withdraw limit because if somebody want to withdraw 0.2 after fees remain almost nothing.

This site is a big SCAM - PLEASE DO NOT INVEST YOUR MONEY.

He has again changed Withdrawal Fees :  7% + $0.35 USD - earlier it was 5% + 0.2

Basically if you withdraw 0.5$ then you will receive 0.11$ to your account. It looks like people need to invest money for paying his fee.

This guy is playing with whatever he can to stop people withdrawing money - so better do not invest your money and waste your time to watch this scam site closing soon or later.
andolini82

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 10:54:54 PM

Is this clear for you?
-add fund fees
-withdraw fees

He has again changed Withdrawal Fees :  7% + $0.35 USD - earlier it was 5% + 0.2

Basically if you withdraw 0.5$ then you will receive 0.11$ to your account. It looks like people need to invest money for paying his fee.

This guy is playing with whatever he can to stop people withdrawing money - so better do not invest your money and waste your time to watch this scam site closing soon or later.

Thx for great analysis and info, so me and others else that interest to invest on this site will not being got scam.

up-btc (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 06:11:21 AM

I change the withdraw fee on paypal because PayPal charge me with this fee.
If you request a withdraw with Bitcoin that fee is smaller.

22 payments done!

So much time as I pay what it's your problem? Please prove that this site is a scam and does not pay.
fullypak
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:21:12 AM

I change the withdraw fee on paypal because PayPal charge me with this fee.
If you request a withdraw with Bitcoin that fee is smaller.

22 payments done!

So much time as I pay what it's your problem? Please prove that this site is a scam and does not pay.

I no need to proof any thing separately. If you go through all of your replies to my posts here, you will come to know how many times you agreed with my findings. You shouldn't do changes in critical parameters like withdrawal limits and fee structures. Because after investing you change means it is a SCAM but at least you should inform your investors about your changes with the reasons.
tiakenic

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 12:22:29 AM

This site isn't a scam.  It's legit so far from what I can tell.  I've invested approximately $40 into this site and I haven't raked back a fortune no doubt but I have made back the advertised 1.66 daily profit.

Also I'd just like to say whoever owns and runs this site is a very patient individual because being the pushy, hard headed customer that I am when I didn't see results straight away I hurled abuse at the owner and I honestly wouldn't have blamed him if he had just closed my account never to deal with me again but he didn't and he fixed my problem and also was very friendly about the whole thing and all ended well.

Now just on the matter of changes to withdrawal limits/fees whatnot etc. The complaint is "He has again changed Withdrawal Fees :  7% + $0.35 USD - earlier it was 5% + 0.2" - Are you kidding me? It's understandable considering its only been changed if you were to withdraw using paypal but if you use CoinPayments BTC fees and limit remain the same.

Plus all websites change withdrawal fees and limits all the time. All fees are subject to change without notice is what most sites will have on their terms and conditions and I'm pretty sure Up BTC have it on theirs.

So before labelling a site as a scam make sure the reason you're calling it a scam is because you have a proper legit reason to do so.  Not because you dislike the sudden change of withdrawal limit/fees.

Thank you.
fullypak
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 01:34:37 AM

This site isn't a scam.  It's legit so far from what I can tell.  I've invested approximately $40 into this site and I haven't raked back a fortune no doubt but I have made back the advertised 1.66 daily profit.

Also I'd just like to say whoever owns and runs this site is a very patient individual because being the pushy, hard headed customer that I am when I didn't see results straight away I hurled abuse at the owner and I honestly wouldn't have blamed him if he had just closed my account never to deal with me again but he didn't and he fixed my problem and also was very friendly about the whole thing and all ended well.

Now just on the matter of changes to withdrawal limits/fees whatnot etc. The complaint is "He has again changed Withdrawal Fees :  7% + $0.35 USD - earlier it was 5% + 0.2" - Are you kidding me? It's understandable considering its only been changed if you were to withdraw using paypal but if you use CoinPayments BTC fees and limit remain the same.

Plus all websites change withdrawal fees and limits all the time. All fees are subject to change without notice is what most sites will have on their terms and conditions and I'm pretty sure Up BTC have it on theirs.

So before labelling a site as a scam make sure the reason you're calling it a scam is because you have a proper legit reason to do so.  Not because you dislike the sudden change of withdrawal limit/fees.

Thank you.

Mr Newbie - just open one new account and jumped in for supporting the admin.

I would have accepted your review is legitimate only if you had provided a proof of your investment in this site.

FYI - admin has changed fee and withdrawal limit for coinpayments to  5% + 0.2USD only after I wrote in this thread - admin itself accepted above.

Yes I agree to change these fee's only once in a while but not every day.

This is just my findings in this site - I'm not against to this site - what ever i faced the problem with this site, just explained here.

Now please post your investment proof before replying to this message.
tiakenic

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 02:31:00 AM

Sorry for being new..  Undecided BTW I'm a female.

I don't know how to post images on here (one of the downfalls of being new) but instead I was able to make a url where you can see what I've earnt so far.  Please keep in mind that I only joined this site a few days ago that's why it's only a small amount so far.

http://[Suspicious link removed]/tQztXC
tiakenic

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 02:37:49 AM

what the? *sigh* Why does it say suspicious link removed? Ok well I know I will post the image on my twitter account.. @tiakenic

That's my twitter username.. I'll have it there for a day just so you can see what I've earned so far..
tiakenic

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 02:48:06 AM

It's posted now you can view it https://twitter.com/tiakenic
tiakenic

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 02:56:06 AM

BTW I have nothing against you.  I just don't want people to think this is a scam site like what you've called it because obviously people who have invested into here want this site to keep going for as long as possible so I hope you understand my reasons to why I stood up for this site.  I'm sure you would do the same thing if you were in my shoes.
fullypak
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 12:59:18 PM

BTW I have nothing against you.  I just don't want people to think this is a scam site like what you've called it because obviously people who have invested into here want this site to keep going for as long as possible so I hope you understand my reasons to why I stood up for this site.  I'm sure you would do the same thing if you were in my shoes.

Good luck to you and who ever invested in this site but I will not invest in this site. Reason is simple - here withdrawal fees are very high compared to your earnings. For example you have invested 40$ in this site - your earnings per day is around 0.52$.

You pay him 0.2+5% then you left with almost 50% of your earnings. So basically you have invested 20$ to cover fee amount ( it is applicable only if you withdraw every day)

up-btc (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 04:34:07 PM

You pay 50% fee only if you request a withdraw every day and I think you don't want to do this.

Do no try to put this website into a bad light.
Withdraw fee is only when you withdraw, logic yes?
If you invest 40$ and after 30 days your earn is 20 withdraw fee is 0.2$ + 5% that means 1.2$. Where is 50% fee that you talking about?
fullypak
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:05:35 AM

You pay 50% fee only if you request a withdraw every day and I think you don't want to do this.

Do no try to put this website into a bad light.
Withdraw fee is only when you withdraw, logic yes?
If you invest 40$ and after 30 days your earn is 20 withdraw fee is 0.2$ + 5% that means 1.2$. Where is 50% fee that you talking about?

These kind of sites do not have any guaranty that how long it will survive so every investor prefer to take their investment and profit as soon as possible. No one will put money and wait for 30 days.

We have many examples in this forum, sites has been closed even after couple of days. That's why we prefer to withdraw as early as possible.
fullypak
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:54:00 AM

Hello Admin,

my recent coin payment withdrawal status is Pending - could you please tell us how long it takes to send money to our account?

May 14, 2015    CoinPayments   Earning Balance   xxxxxxx   Pending
fullypak
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 01:43:52 AM

As I said this site is a scam since the beginning and now it become officially a SCAm site.

Admin didn't reply to my yesterdays message here and also I didn't receive any payment since yesterday. Still it is pending.

Up-BTC.com IS A SCAM SITE - PLEASE DO NOT INVEST IN THIS SITE
tiakenic

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 05:25:01 AM

If you look at OP's last post he seems to be selling the site.

Have we really been scammed?

I don't want to believe it. Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: