Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:36:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BITCOIN - Start your own WooCommerce BITCOIN/Altcoins eShop in 10 Minutes!  (Read 46205 times)
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 04:35:20 PM

Looks good.
Can you explain how gourl bridges a bank account and Dash please? (noob version for someone who doesn't know much about payment processors)

General instruction -

Convert received Bitcoin/DASH/altcoins to USD/EUR

https://gourl.io/#section8

You will need to create an account on any crypto trading platforms (Poloniex.com or Bitstamp.com or Bitfinex.com, etc)
Setup so that all your received payments are automatically forwarded from your GoUrl.io account to your account on Poloniex/Bitstamp/Bitfinex/etc (enter your Poloniex/Bitstamp/Bitfinex/etc coin wallet address in gourl payment box settings). And use the "autosell" feature (auto trade your cryptocoins to USD) on Poloniex/Bitstamp/Bitfinex/etc.
Using that functionality you don't need to worry if cryptocurrency prices go down or up. Within 1-2 hours after a cryptocoin payment has been received by you, your payment will be automatically converted to USD on Poloniex/Bitstamp/Bitfinex/etc and will be kept on your Poloniex/Bitstamp/Bitfinex/etc USD account.
Later you can withdraw your USD from Poloniex/Bitstamp/Bitfinex/etc to your own USA/UK/France/etc bank account

The big benefit of our GoUrl Cryptocoin Payment Box is that it fully integrated on your website, no external payment pages opens (as other payment gateways offer).

What conversion rate is it using, though? Even excluding the obvious volatility of coins, how it's calculated means a lot. Some have a spread of 5%+, and if you're using the buy price to decide value, the sell price could be far less (meaning that $10 you just got only sells for 9).

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gourl.io (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 12:37:07 PM

Looks good.
Can you explain how gourl bridges a bank account and Dash please? (noob version for someone who doesn't know much about payment processors)

General instruction -

Convert received Bitcoin/DASH/altcoins to USD/EUR

https://gourl.io/#section8

You will need to create an account on any crypto trading platforms (Poloniex.com or Bitstamp.com or Bitfinex.com, etc)
Setup so that all your received payments are automatically forwarded from your GoUrl.io account to your account on Poloniex/Bitstamp/Bitfinex/etc (enter your Poloniex/Bitstamp/Bitfinex/etc coin wallet address in gourl payment box settings). And use the "autosell" feature (auto trade your cryptocoins to USD) on Poloniex/Bitstamp/Bitfinex/etc.
Using that functionality you don't need to worry if cryptocurrency prices go down or up. Within 1-2 hours after a cryptocoin payment has been received by you, your payment will be automatically converted to USD on Poloniex/Bitstamp/Bitfinex/etc and will be kept on your Poloniex/Bitstamp/Bitfinex/etc USD account.
Later you can withdraw your USD from Poloniex/Bitstamp/Bitfinex/etc to your own USA/UK/France/etc bank account

The big benefit of our GoUrl Cryptocoin Payment Box is that it fully integrated on your website, no external payment pages opens (as other payment gateways offer).

What conversion rate is it using, though? Even excluding the obvious volatility of coins, how it's calculated means a lot. Some have a spread of 5%+, and if you're using the buy price to decide value, the sell price could be far less (meaning that $10 you just got only sells for 9).

We use Poloniex/Bitstamp exchange rates, update every 10min.

Also you can use option "Exchange Rate Multiplier" -
The system uses the multiplier rate with today LIVE cryptocurrency exchange rates (which are updated every 30 minutes) when the transaction is calculating from a fiat currency (e.g. USD, EUR, etc) to cryptocurrency. Example: 1.05 - will add an extra 5% to the total price in bitcoin/altcoins, 0.85 - will be a 15% discount for the price in bitcoin/altcoins. Default: 1.00

https://wordpress.org/plugins/gourl-woocommerce-bitcoin-altcoin-payment-gateway-addon/

==========================================================================
GOURL.IO     ☲      BITCOIN / DOGECOIN / LITECOIN / DASH -  PHP & ASP.NET & WORDPRESS PAYMENT GATEWAY
probctbiz

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:58:35 AM

Hello Gourl.io Team,

I wish to know if you must approve sites before they can use your payment system?

I am currently working on a traffic site, and need bitcoin & other cryptocoin intergrated for payment. This is not a wordpress site though. So do you need to approve my site before I can start using your payment system?

I look forward to your quick reply,

Thank you

Valt

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:53:23 AM

Is there any possibility to use Panda coin with this plugin?

gourl.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 03:24:52 PM

Bitcoin Cash (BCH/BCC) Added to GoUrl.io Gateway.

Accept BitcoinCash in PHP, ASP, Wordpress - https://gourl.io/bitcoincash-payment-gateway-api.html

GOURL.IO     ☲      BITCOIN / DOGECOIN / LITECOIN / DASH -  PHP & ASP.NET & WORDPRESS PAYMENT GATEWAY
Valt

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:30:31 PM

This plugin looks extremely good. I'm wondering if there is any way to add Pandacoin (PND) to this?

I'd like to setup a site that accepts payments in Pandacoins.

Zorky

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 05:52:40 AM

Hi,

Om running a webbshop and would like to start accepting btc and altcoins. I want to be able to accept HUSH as a payment. Is that possible?

gourl.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 10:46:49 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 03:19:00 PM by gourl.io

GoUrl.io Open Source Bitcoin Payments Wordpress Plugin - https://wordpress.org/plugins/gourl-bitcoin-payment-gateway-paid-downloads-membership/

PHP / ASP - https://gourl.io/bitcoin-payment-gateway-api.html
GoUrl.io Ecommerce Solutions Review on dashforcenews.com >>>

wealthytrader

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:26:45 AM

Hi, Is there anyway to integrate GoURL on my Bigcommerce store?
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:15:59 PM

I was looking for a GoUrl whmcs addon but could not find it anywhere. Infact I sent a PM to op from their last post as well as sent an email, but unfortunately ignored. Would appreciate if you add one whmcs module so that it will help small domain and hosting resellers.
abdulaziz07

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:39:11 AM

As per rules Gourl automatically transferred us payment which we received from sale on website
is there anyway to transfer those payment manually.. so that we can save network feee
Olegeek

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:20:30 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 09:35:00 AM by Olegeek

Hi.  I have successfully using this addon forp few months. But after last transaction i have receive locked account,  and funds sended before locking not sended to me. Write emails to support and have ignored. How resolve this trouble?

Anybody's have similar situation at last time?
Olegeek

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:34:35 AM

Few days...  Any response
lucashunter

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:50:48 AM

I have a woocommerce store that I want to use to sell some products and collect Steem. I will like to know if I can use this woocommerce extension to receive payment into my Steemit account?
gourl.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 08:32:06 PM

Hi.  I have successfully using this addon forp few months. But after last transaction i have receive locked account,  and funds sended before locking not sended to me. Write emails to support and have ignored. How resolve this trouble?

Your account was suspended for illegal activity.
We already replied you by email. You cannot use our service anymore.

GoUrl.io Terms & Conditions - https://gourl.io/terms.html

gourl.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 08:35:48 PM

New Version of GoUrl Bitcoin/Altcoin WooCommerce plugin.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/gourl-woocommerce-bitcoin-altcoin-payment-gateway-addon/

Now you can set product prices in USD / EUR / AUD /etc in the admin panel, and display those prices in Bitcoin / BitcoinCash / DASH / Litecoin / Dogecoin for front-end users

Screenshots - https://gourl.io/images/woocommerce/woocommerce-usd-btc.html

Zempa

Activity: 140

MoonRunner.io

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 02:23:12 AM

I love this plugin and I emailed you about potentially adding Zempa Coin to save me from developing a similar plugin.
Lets work together and help each other. Smiley

abdulaziz07

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:25:45 AM

Is there any plan for adding ETH as payment?
GameETN

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:01:55 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 07:19:28 PM by GameETN

Hey Gourl.io Team,

As the creator of a website concerning Electroneum (ETN) I am now looking at setting up a small woocommerce type store which I hope in the future will be able to accept ETN as a payment. Have you guys any plans to include ETN in your plugin? In the meantime I will install the plugin on my site as it seems like an excellent payment method for accepting cryptocurrency. I read too that I can cast a vote for future coins to be added when I use your plugin. I hope to do that if you can add ETN as an option to the voting page.

All the best in the new year!
GameETN
SolarBern

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:05:44 AM

This is an amazing project!

Is it (or will it be) possible to accept payments in SolarCoin (SLR)?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/solarcoin/#charts
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: