Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:04:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you need PayPal ?  (Read 415 times)
Outlander (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 12:31:31 AM

PayPal's policy is too restricted! The account is charging a lot of fees, easily got limited and stuck the money! As a PayPal sellor, charge back is frequently occurring without reasons. Why do you still trade PayPal and use it?

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 01:19:30 AM

PayPal's policy is too restricted! The account is charging a lot of fees, easily got limited and stuck the money! As a PayPal sellor, charge back is frequently occurring without reasons. Why do you still trade PayPal and use it?

probably because there is still a lot of merchant and services that only accepts paypal payment and dont know or dont use bitcoin yet like here in my country there are lots of business that only accepts paypal
ajrah

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:31:51 AM

Let's face it, Paypal is more accepted and more used than Bitcoin, charge back is a tool to protect users from scammers but somehow scammers found a way to scam people using this tool.

foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:53:15 AM

Let's face it, Paypal is more accepted and more used than Bitcoin, charge back is a tool to protect users from scammers but somehow scammers found a way to scam people using this tool.
PayPal payment  probably is the most easy and accepted way for the merchants. But it shouldn't be the only option, we have master, visa, and BTC etc. As a consumer, I always tends to pay bitcoin or debt card and avoid to use third party money processors! Hopefully, Bitcoin's adoption rate will be able to compete with PayPal soon.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:58:43 AM

I still somehow use paypal for my domain registration and for some other merchants which only accepts paypal. Most of them actually accepts paypal cause they are widely use anywhere. They're the first when it comes to online payment as far as i know.

Was very happy when paypal was already implemented in our country only to discover later, they're asking a lot for the fees.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 04:08:58 AM

I still somehow use paypal for my domain registration and for some other merchants which only accepts paypal. Most of them actually accepts paypal cause they are widely use anywhere. They're the first when it comes to online payment as far as i know.

Was very happy when paypal was already implemented in our country only to discover later, they're asking a lot for the fees.
Probably PayPal is the first world accepted level payment provider! So it grabs a lot of market shares comparing with other payment methods.First doesn't mean last. I believe the best one will last forever.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 04:17:11 AM

I agree with above posts that it is so widely accepted and really the only mainstream option.  It is simple to set up on your site for ecommerce payments but the fees are too much.  The protection on purchases is robust.

I love Bitcoin
idyu

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 09:52:04 AM

You should move this topic to Service Discussion or not?

I mean this is not the right sub forum?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: