Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:57:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitRevenues - ~ where lottery is free! ~  (Read 3341 times)
jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 06:52:14 AM

Congratulations for the successful lunch of your website, but it would be a little bit better if the adverts were placed in the area that they cannot be clicked mistakenly.

Hello and thanks for the warm congratulations from you. May I know which Ad slots are you revering to? Currently there's only three advertisements. MellowAds [Header], AdBit.co [Footer] and A-ads [Right sidebar].

I want to also add that as of about two days ago, I can't visit the faucet anymore without being forwarded off to another site due to one of the ads (an ad has a script that force-forwards the browser to the advertiser's site), so I've been unable to use it.

Hi Ranlo,

I pushed an update to redirect AdBlocker to http://www.pointerpointer.com/ (a troll site) two days back. If you have AdBlock enabled, please disable it everywhere and visit my site again. Once it is loaded, you can enable AdBlock everywhere and than disable on BitRevenues.com only. I also forgot to mention that I make some changes to the code in index, register and login pages so that signed-in user can click on a link to get back to the dashboard. I hope I got what you wanted in the suggestion you posted in post #35.

As far as I know, user with problem going to my site (getting redirected to other site) is due to AdBlock being enabled.

Aha, interesting. I was wondering why nobody else reported it. That explains a lot, Smiley. And yeah, you were right: it was PointerPointer I was being forwarded to, so all is working as it should (BTW, I had never heard of that site and it's awesome -- I started messing with it a couple days ago and shared it with others as well!).

Thanks for the clarification!

You're welcome. I'm glad I helped to solve your problem. Smiley. I will be adding some text to tell others that they are using AdBlock today. Stay tune.

Ahh, timer is set to 30 minutes per claim as of today. This will only last for a week and the normal cooldown time will start - one hour per claim.

PointerPointer is not my site. I find it while searching for "weird website" on Google. Try searching it and there is one which turn your mouse into.. Try.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 07:49:41 AM

Congratulations for the successful lunch of your website, but it would be a little bit better if the adverts were placed in the area that they cannot be clicked mistakenly.

Hello and thanks for the warm congratulations from you. May I know which Ad slots are you revering to? Currently there's only three advertisements. MellowAds [Header], AdBit.co [Footer] and A-ads [Right sidebar].

I want to also add that as of about two days ago, I can't visit the faucet anymore without being forwarded off to another site due to one of the ads (an ad has a script that force-forwards the browser to the advertiser's site), so I've been unable to use it.

Hi Ranlo,

I pushed an update to redirect AdBlocker to http://www.pointerpointer.com/ (a troll site) two days back. If you have AdBlock enabled, please disable it everywhere and visit my site again. Once it is loaded, you can enable AdBlock everywhere and than disable on BitRevenues.com only. I also forgot to mention that I make some changes to the code in index, register and login pages so that signed-in user can click on a link to get back to the dashboard. I hope I got what you wanted in the suggestion you posted in post #35.

As far as I know, user with problem going to my site (getting redirected to other site) is due to AdBlock being enabled.

Aha, interesting. I was wondering why nobody else reported it. That explains a lot, Smiley. And yeah, you were right: it was PointerPointer I was being forwarded to, so all is working as it should (BTW, I had never heard of that site and it's awesome -- I started messing with it a couple days ago and shared it with others as well!).

Thanks for the clarification!

You're welcome. I'm glad I helped to solve your problem. Smiley. I will be adding some text to tell others that they are using AdBlock today. Stay tune.

Ahh, timer is set to 30 minutes per claim as of today. This will only last for a week and the normal cooldown time will start - one hour per claim.

PointerPointer is not my site. I find it while searching for "weird website" on Google. Try searching it and there is one which turn your mouse into.. Try.

I updated my rotator with the 30-minute timer. Will revert it back to an hour when you change it again, Smiley.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: