Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:34:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AURORACOIN - Empowering Financial Freedom  (Read 138022 times)
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 12:12:48 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2015, 12:24:05 PM by BitcoinNational

BauldersGate

Can Auroracoin become Iceland's biggest source of revenue?

Aurora coin is a precious commodity found deep in the heart of Iceland's volcanoes. This heat rises to the surface and is used as geothermal energy to warm homes and power electric generators on the island. This electricity then gets used up by thousands upon thousands of computer processes dedicated solely to a task known as "mining" in the crypto currency world. The government can invest in its own mining of aurora coin in Iceland and be in a brilliant position where the low price of power can give them a discount.

(baldur o) dinson  PR rep
:/
not seen here
http://auroracoin.is/EN/index.php/the-team/development/the-team/

where do I buy if I'm in .is?
http://auroracoin.is/EN/index.php/where-to-buy/

http://aurcoin.is/
Can you do videos of the shops on that map and document buying/selling>

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1000

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 12:20:45 PM

BauldersGate

Aurora coin is a precious commodity found deep in the heart of Iceland's volcanoes. This heat rises to the surface and is used as geothermal energy to warm homes and power electric generators on the island. This electricity then gets used up by thousands upon thousands of computer processes dedicated solely to a task known as "mining" in the crypto currency world. The government can invest in its own mining of aurora coin in Iceland and be in a brilliant position where the low price of power can give them a discount.

not seen here

He is an enthusiastic member of our community, who chose an unfortunate nick name which he can't change. He is no member of our DEV team, that is correct, but we do value his enthusiasm  Wink

We are currently almost finished with the AUR-ISK exchange. Once that is in action, we might start some ATM projects!

I'll try to get those, sounds like a good idea! We're starting PR campaigns soon as well, video's will help for sure :-)

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
baldur odinson

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 07:05:33 PM

BauldersGate

not seen here

He is an enthusiastic member of our community, who chose an unfortunate nick name which he can't change. He is no member of our DEV team, that is correct, but we do value his enthusiasm  Wink

We are currently almost finished with the AUR-ISK exchange. Once that is in action, we might start some ATM projects!

I'll try to get those, sounds like a good idea! We're starting PR campaigns soon as well, video's will help for sure :-)

hey guys im back from holiday, can we get a set launch date for the krona exchange.

I've set up an auroracoin Brockerage here in South Africa and have 4 happy clients with a long queue of people eager to buy in.

I stopped publishing on the aurorapr.co.vu website and will be starting fresh @ www.newmoneyiceland.co.

I'm currently ranked 41 on the auroracoin rich list and aim to be the biggest holder of auroracoin soon, you can view my account @ https://bitinfocharts.com/auroracoin/address/AJsSczid9naHXFtSyPWdpqFvf4C7upgtjs

Is there any way in which I can help the dev team with their pr efforts?
baldur odinson

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 05:08:18 PM

Free auroracoin give away @ www.auro-auro.com
kinder112

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 10:28:11 PM

Left a comment for some free AUR Smiley. The price went really down hill in last couple of days is there some insider news or are people just dumping since the hype with 'reactivation' is gone.
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 10:52:51 PM

free AUR? Like that
kinder112

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 10:00:51 AM

Got +1.98 AUR  Grin
baldur odinson

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 10:35:33 AM

Got +1.98 AUR  Grin

Tell your friends mate, let's gets auros to the world!
baldur odinson

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 08:11:56 AM

Got a crowd funding idea? Raise auros from the crowd @ auro-auro.com
LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 11:09:09 AM

Left a comment for some free AUR Smiley. The price went really down hill in last couple of days is there some insider news or are people just dumping since the hype with 'reactivation' is gone.

This is exactly what our dev team was hoping for, we are still very busy and you can expect the good stuf pretty soon, but if there is one thing we all learned by now, it's that a massive hype is not for the good of this coin...

Again, sorry for all the P&D members that hope for a quick hype again, this dev team is in this for the long term and steady growth. This involves way more than just the release of a new wallet or algorithm, the most important job is getting mainstream adoption in Iceland, that is where our focus is at atm. Having said that, have another look at the last word of the previous sentence  Grin

HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 07:38:52 AM

Damn, looking at it, it looks like a really safe investment now, Ill chip in some of my staked coins perhaps.
But then, there are also some cheaper coins still.

LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 08:27:34 AM

Damn, looking at it, it looks like a really safe investment now, Ill chip in some of my staked coins perhaps.

True, and they are going to become cheaper and cheaper compared to AUR pretty soon  Wink

molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 03:55:10 PM

True, and they are going to become cheaper and cheaper compared to AUR pretty soon  Wink

hehe, I was thinking about how to answer HCLivess. Glad I didn't... your answer is gold.

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
dragonseer

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 02:58:12 AM

Just thinking wouldn't it be great if country coins made a bit of a comeback later in the year, well this is the one that started it all. Right now you can buy coins like AUR, SPA, EFL and GRCE for a tiny fraction of what I paid for them over a year ago! What a great opportunity! I'm too stubborn to take a loss so here's hoping  Roll Eyes

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
leipebarry

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 03:02:05 PM

Just thinking wouldn't it be great if country coins made a bit of a comeback later in the year, well this is the one that started it all. Right now you can buy coins like AUR, SPA, EFL and GRCE for a tiny fraction of what I paid for them over a year ago! What a great opportunity! I'm too stubborn to take a loss so here's hoping  Roll Eyes

The 2 best country coins according to coinmarketcap is AUR and Guldencoin. I dumped out of guldencoin a long time ago because of the high inflation, it is the best country coin but it will end up under 100 satoshi like all the other high inflation coins. Digibyte, Dogecoin, ReddCoin, Mintcoin etc, when guldencoin goes under 100 I will buy in again.

AUR still has the best long term future because of low rewards and low supply but I think a lot of people got caught out by the Kenchanyu pump a few months ago, luckily I didn't buy during the last pump but still about 25% down on my investment.

I think you should check out the development and updates regarding Digibyte and Guldencoin at the moment.
Guldencoin under 100?
By the end of next month that will be dream long forgotten.

Back on topic: any updates regarding Auroracoin? Currently revaluting and updating my altcoin portfolio and was wondering if Aurocoin was a good one to add
dinobotta

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 04:01:38 PM

Summer vacations have postponed most of the projects that are in the shop.

The new wallets for Win, Mac and Linux are mostly finished and will be released soon.

"Lost coins only make everyone else’s coins worth slightly more. Think of it as a donation to everyone". Satoshi Nakamoto
LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 10:38:57 AM

Just thinking wouldn't it be great if country coins made a bit of a comeback later in the year, well this is the one that started it all. Right now you can buy coins like AUR, SPA, EFL and GRCE for a tiny fraction of what I paid for them over a year ago! What a great opportunity! I'm too stubborn to take a loss so here's hoping  Roll Eyes

The 2 best country coins according to coinmarketcap is AUR and Guldencoin. I dumped out of guldencoin a long time ago because of the high inflation, it is the best country coin but it will end up under 100 satoshi like all the other high inflation coins. Digibyte, Dogecoin, ReddCoin, Mintcoin etc, when guldencoin goes under 100 I will buy in again.

AUR still has the best long term future because of low rewards and low supply but I think a lot of people got caught out by the Kenchanyu pump a few months ago, luckily I didn't buy during the last pump but still about 25% down on my investment.

I think you should check out the development and updates regarding Digibyte and Guldencoin at the moment.
Guldencoin under 100?
By the end of next month that will be dream long forgotten.

Back on topic: any updates regarding Auroracoin? Currently revaluting and updating my altcoin portfolio and was wondering if Aurocoin was a good one to add

We are currently finishing testing our new wallets (WIN/OSX/IOS). Indeed delayed by the summer holidays. We expect to release them next week. Meanwhile we are working very hard to start a marketing campaign in Iceland.

We are also in the process of building an ATM dedicated to AUR, accepting ISK, USD and EUR. Remember, our main focus is general adoption by the Icelandic people.

LTEX
Legendary

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2015, 09:55:22 AM

Auroracoin IOS wallet has been approved for final test flight!

Feel free to join the test by sending an email to testflight@auroracoin.is

The first 50 testers will receive 10 AUR in their IOS wallets from me if they send their QR from the app to martin@ltex.nl !

dragonseer

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 11:16:39 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2015, 11:40:23 AM by dragonseer

Auroracoin IOS wallet has been approved for final test flight!

Feel free to join the test by sending an email to testflight@auroracoin.is

The first 50 testers will receive 10 AUR in their IOS wallets from me if they send their QR from the app to martin@ltex.nl !

Installed quickly, looks good. Like the popup help bubbles (Tip 6/6 should read "An Auroracoin address rather than "A Auroracoin address" that's something I spotted). I'm away from home and my AUR is back on another machine will test sending if I get coins as one of the fifty early testers, address: AUoKeEjtm5WAhm694TadiBYivM1uYT3mye thanks

Screens:

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
dinobotta

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 02:36:11 PM

iPhone wallet is looking good.

ASMtfNLHEKuUkR1b6osizSw7fBimHRxq5N

"Lost coins only make everyone else’s coins worth slightly more. Think of it as a donation to everyone". Satoshi Nakamoto
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: