Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:14:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *RiverBit* The Best Game On *The World*  (Read 8558 times)
aniko11

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 02:27:23 PM

I was banned because I logged onto my account from a different computer. So I lost my level 5 investment
I tell you something. Don't work and have a life. Wink That's the trick to it.

Sydbaret

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:26:30 PM

Admin, could you please explain clearly on what basis you ban people ?

I have only one account and I connect to the site through my mobile device with 2 different IP (WIFI at home, and 3G elsewhere). So what will happen when i'll try to withdraw, you'll ban me too ?

i will tell you why

now have 2 options only
1- give btc to 1 account forever
2- give btc to anyone just for 1 month and run away

i don't like any ponzi or investment sites they all is scammers not because they want to be scammers but they can't pay the all amount we share our profit from ads.
so i will get pay for per user if you join 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 that is will be 1 user what ever you join.
now some people try to cheat and open 10 account's how can i pay to 1 person 10 times  i will lose.

so how can i make it under control???

maybe you can join your account with mobile and pc to save your time and make me lose because the only way on the site to save your time you upgrade your level so you can upgrade your level and claim every 8 hour.

you will need 1 ip

that's way to make us still forever and not stolen user's money,i know there is so many sites give you 200% and 500% just for 10 days

but you think that is will stay for ever??

you will invite your friends and will get your profit from their loses

i hope it be clear to anyone i don't want to ban anyone and i want really to give everyone 1 btc,but i don't get that profit to make me give anyone what he ask.

be know: i pay in 2 weeks more than 10 btc and get 0 btc all profit i get i pay it for users and i still here because i have idea
that idea says we can make site save time for users and give them profit,and stay forever.
i see this idea deserve to try and am continue.

Ok, not a simple answer to my very simple question, and i dont understand everything but i assume that i have to connect only from one IP.

I can't, since i'm half of the time out ouf home. So, i have two options : claim only twice per day and loose a large part of my claims (thus not be able to reach ROI), or claim from those two IP and probably be banned  Undecided

I understand you want to prevent from cheaters, but you should be aware that most people connect to internet with mobile devices, computers at home or at work, through 3G or wifi spots...

And it would also be fair to warn people that they will be banned if they connect to their account from more than one IP (if i knew that before investing, i would never invest in your site).
donnie52572

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:36:56 PM

ip address shouldn't matter anyways if you are using the same sign-in everytime so I guess I don't know what the big deal is there. 
xiionqz

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:41:27 PM

is it possible to only use 1 ip?
i uses 3 ip
mobile data, wifi at office and home
RiverBit (OP)

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 05:29:05 PM

i saw all users support ponzi sites and they know it will be close within 1 or 2 week

same users attack me now because i want to keep my site a live.

so what is your suggests ??

tell me

i have only limited options

1-unban all account with conditions don't change your ip
2-let only paid accounts can sing in with maximum 3 ip (if more than 1 account will get ban)
3-change it to ponzi without guarantee.

your choice
RiverBit (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 05:30:53 PM

is it possible to only use 1 ip?
i uses 3 ip
mobile data, wifi at office and home

so you have to take upgrade level 5 and claim every 8 hour from e.g your mobile or pc
donnie52572

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:47:44 AM

why did the earn per minute go down on level 4
memphixx

Activity: 431

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 07:27:26 AM

Admin, could you please explain clearly on what basis you ban people ?

I have only one account and I connect to the site through my mobile device with 2 different IP (WIFI at home, and 3G elsewhere). So what will happen when i'll try to withdraw, you'll ban me too ?

i will tell you why

now have 2 options only
1- give btc to 1 account forever
2- give btc to anyone just for 1 month and run away

i don't like any ponzi or investment sites they all is scammers not because they want to be scammers but they can't pay the all amount we share our profit from ads.
so i will get pay for per user if you join 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 that is will be 1 user what ever you join.
now some people try to cheat and open 10 account's how can i pay to 1 person 10 times  i will lose.

so how can i make it under control???

maybe you can join your account with mobile and pc to save your time and make me lose because the only way on the site to save your time you upgrade your level so you can upgrade your level and claim every 8 hour.

you will need 1 ip

that's way to make us still forever and not stolen user's money,i know there is so many sites give you 200% and 500% just for 10 days

but you think that is will stay for ever??

you will invite your friends and will get your profit from their loses

i hope it be clear to anyone i don't want to ban anyone and i want really to give everyone 1 btc,but i don't get that profit to make me give anyone what he ask.

be know: i pay in 2 weeks more than 10 btc and get 0 btc all profit i get i pay it for users and i still here because i have idea
that idea says we can make site save time for users and give them profit,and stay forever.
i see this idea deserve to try and am continue.

Ok, not a simple answer to my very simple question, and i dont understand everything but i assume that i have to connect only from one IP.

I can't, since i'm half of the time out ouf home. So, i have two options : claim only twice per day and loose a large part of my claims (thus not be able to reach ROI), or claim from those two IP and probably be banned  Undecided

I understand you want to prevent from cheaters, but you should be aware that most people connect to internet with mobile devices, computers at home or at work, through 3G or wifi spots...

And it would also be fair to warn people that they will be banned if they connect to their account from more than one IP (if i knew that before investing, i would never invest in your site).

Just wondering... if 10 people have an account or 1 person has 10 accounts what is the difference? All 10 accounts will view the ads, and all 10 accounts would have to invest. I really don't understand ?? I followed the rules even though they don't make sense to me, invested in your business, trusted you, brought you at least 6 referrals, talked your business up on this and other forums and games, and I get stabbed in the back. Making up new rules as you go along is crap.

memphixx

Activity: 431

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 07:35:10 AM

I think since this rule was brought up during play you should unban at least the paid accounts. Or at least mine lol

RiverBit (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 08:10:54 AM

I think since this rule was brought up during play you should unban at least the paid accounts. Or at least mine lol
i will tell you surprise : RiverBit has 10 account they have more than 150 referral no one get ban
and every day they make withdraw more than 0.01 for each one of them. Smiley

why you think am sacmmer i unban you 2 times

and told you too much don't change your ip you was change your ip on 1 day 3 or 4 times

you think we all stupid ??

and your friend that his name is aniko11 open 3 account

what you want?

i was give to all users choices

i will unban all account's soon that get ban because change ip

and i will remove this option but i will keep block vpn and proxies

.end  
xiionqz

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 08:23:54 AM

i will tell you surprise : RiverBit has 10 account they have more than 150 referral no one get ban
and every day they make withdraw more than 0.01 for each one of them. Smiley

why you think am sacmmer i unban you 2 times

and told you too much don't change your ip you was change your ip on 1 day 3 or 4 times

you think we all stupid ??

and your friend that his name is aniko11 open 3 account

what you want?

i was give to all users choices

i will unban all account's soon that get ban because change ip

and i will remove this option but i will keep block vpn and proxies

.end 

so we will able to change ip?
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 08:33:24 AM

hi riverbit admin.

I make observation.

I know memphixx is not scammer. This is for sure.

I see you from start trying to make a good site, I think you have done a good job (while many complain in your ear all the time).

Your site looks like working, and we know you need to ban cheaters, but i think you should offer memphixx to be unbanned. Otherwise it does not look like I can trust your system. Your code may kick me after i make deposit. If i feel this, then many must think the same.

Short version.>>> unban memphixx is a good idea. If he/she gets banned again then unban him/her again. This is good for your site. memphixx  is only one person here asking you, not hundreds ??

what u think?
RiverBit (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 09:19:51 AM

hi riverbit admin.

I make observation.

I know memphixx is not scammer. This is for sure.

I see you from start trying to make a good site, I think you have done a good job (while many complain in your ear all the time).

Your site looks like working, and we know you need to ban cheaters, but i think you should offer memphixx to be unbanned. Otherwise it does not look like I can trust your system. Your code may kick me after i make deposit. If i feel this, then many must think the same.

Short version.>>> unban memphixx is a good idea. If he/she gets banned again then unban him/her again. This is good for your site. memphixx  is only one person here asking you, not hundreds ??

what u think?

really i don't want to ban anyone i want all people get profit
so i will open new page with all users
RiverBit (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 09:47:20 AM

anyone get ban because use proxies or vpn or Multi accounts i will remove him
with this conditions :

multi-accounts:

*fill this form and send to support@rv-b.com

subject : unban multi-accounts

please unban my account

premium account: 

and please delete this account's: *(if he don't write the other account he will get ban again)
1-
2-

**important all account will be 0 satoshi level 1

----------------------------------------------------------------------
proxies or vpn or changing ip

subject: unban ip account's

please unban my account

my account is : *(if he has more than 1 account he will get ban)

*important all account will be 0 satoshi but you will keep your level.
------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
**who use wifi/dynamic ip maybe you will get someone has same your ip you will get ban
sorry i can not do anything with this case.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
no more noise please you get all what you want.

Sydbaret

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 09:56:27 AM

Hi !

I have nothing to say about your rules, and if you think that one account must be related to only one IP, i've no problem with that, it's your site and you manage it the way you like.

But, you should warn people before. Maybe you should put a popup window (like you do for surveys for example) when user sign in, so that users are aware of this very very very important rule, read it and acknowledge it (with a checkbox maybe). Then it will be easier to ban those who dont follow the rule...

BTW, i like sites like the one you've created, so i really wish you success.
RiverBit (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 10:00:30 AM

Hi !

I have nothing to say about your rules, and if you think that one account must be related to only one IP, i've no problem with that, it's your site and you manage it the way you like.

But, you should warn people before. Maybe you should put a popup window (like you do for surveys for example) when user sign in, so that users are aware of this very very very important rule, read it and acknowledge it (with a checkbox maybe). Then it will be easier to ban those who dont follow the rule...

BTW, i like sites like the one you've created, so i really wish you success.

there is Faq page and you can see all rules there if anyone go to sing up with out read the rules that's is not my mistake right?

before i make any change i ask the user what you like as i ask them now about level 1
Sydbaret

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 10:07:57 AM

Sure its not your mistake, but you know how people are, they don't read rules and then complain. So i've just suggested a way to avoid the "i didn't know that, please unban me" stuff.

As far as i am concerned, i really dont mind, now i know the rule and i will respect it, that was just a advice  Wink
RiverBit (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 10:52:35 AM

Sure its not your mistake, but you know how people are, they don't read rules and then complain. So i've just suggested a way to avoid the "i didn't know that, please unban me" stuff.

As far as i am concerned, i really dont mind, now i know the rule and i will respect it, that was just a advice  Wink

i was put it before but thank for your advice i will put it again.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
i respect and accept all advices we must be 1 hand to fight scammer sites that which give me profit from loses of my friends

i open new page with all people

you all need to get good profit and also i need your support then,

Happy earning,
RiverBit (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 11:26:43 AM

lol 100 email ask unban multi-account within 1 hour

good luck to all

xiionqz