Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:54:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NINJA][SCRYPT] GraphCoin [ROADMAP][NO ICO/PREMINE]  (Read 47887 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
racer2012

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 11:40:48 PM

Keep watching dev need more time for arbitrage so June 1st will be delayed for few days or weeks
But there are many other things in road map which dev can do it
So this coin will rise to the top 100k once dev release online wallet with many features
I will hold my gph
neo1947

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

don t touch my Bits

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 11:49:19 PM

must be really hard to convince to self thatTHE coin IS already dead,maybe just maybe one last push then good bye for good. sad l ve lost some. good luck to all.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 12:58:02 AM

Can't believe all this since lxc xst n other coins crave n tron now gph
I thought this was legit
This is messed up

Nothing in cryto is legit all are scams just get in and out asap

So it seams.

deff seems like that sometimes, but a lot of the coins do alright long term if you don't buy to hold during a pump, by to trade if price seems high but is doing good volume, buy to hold after the pump when coin is doing a few btc trading a day and price is way down.

-1 a cool feature wont be done on time

+1 dev didn't just ditch it or string us along trying to pump it up so they could have a better exit.

so I'm neutral on this... more bummed than pissed off that bot was going to be cool, is the aux pos still possible to complete? or the node betting?

dang it I just put gph in my sig too... AARRRGGG

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 01:09:25 AM

I thought this was legit
This is messed up

So it seams.

deff seems like that sometimes, but a lot of the coins do alright long term if you don't buy to hold during a pump, by to trade if price seems high but is doing good volume, buy to hold after the pump when coin is doing a few btc trading a day and price is way down.

+1 dev didn't just ditch it or string us along trying to pump it up so they could have a better exit.

so I'm neutral on this... more bummed than pissed off that bot was going to be cool, is the aux pos still possible to complete? or the node betting?

I reach out to devs all the time. I know devs that can get things done. Usually devs that make the "we are incompetent" post are too weak to continue. They crack under the pressure of having to produce and the embarrassment of being incompetent, so they never get back to me. I'm not like this. I'm nice by PM, but really, you begin to spot the weak ones. I could be wrong about these graph weaklings, but probably not. I'm not going to bother to play the nice game with them. If they want help with their bot, they can put what they have on github.

If you guys want your graph to be worth anything, I suggest you demand this of the devs.

If they don't post their code, then you will know that they are the embarrassed devs I claim them to be. If they post up, then I have to eat my words.

I already know who will be right, though.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 01:19:32 AM

I thought this was legit
This is messed up

So it seams.

I reach out to devs all the time. I know devs that can get things done. Usually devs that make the "we are incompetent" post are too weak to continue. They crack under the pressure of having to produce and the embarrassment of being incompetent, so they never get back to me. I'm not like this. I'm nice by PM, but really, you begin to spot the weak ones. I could be wrong about these graph weaklings, but probably not. I'm not going to bother to play the nice game with them. If they want help with their bot, they can put what they have on github.

If you guys want your graph to be worth anything, I suggest you demand this of the devs.

If they don't post their code, then you will know that they are the embarrassed devs I claim them to be. If they post up, then I have to eat my words.

I already know who will be right, though.

if the dev that is MIA has the code and was working on it isn't it possible that the dev/pr guy here on the forum may not have it unless the guy who left gives it to him or posts it?

I understand it must be even more frustrating if you know how to code and see this type of behavior all the time

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
neo1947

don t touch my Bits

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 01:23:56 AM

Im out!!!

l m also out my last bit filled.sad Sad
racer2012

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 01:46:48 AM

Look dev is still there working and the guy who left him dev will replace him with someone else
It's just that June 1st release will be delayed nothing else
Thanks for cheap coins
gotthemeaning

Activity: 234

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 02:01:44 AM

One of my transactions  sent from my wallet shows conflicted what doe that mean?

trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 02:15:07 AM

Haha no one is after "cheap coins" stop telling yourself lies!
racer2012

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 02:15:13 AM

Look dev is still there working and the guy who left him dev will replace him with someone else
It's just that June 1st release will be delayed nothing else
Thanks for cheap coins

Soon dumpers will cry
When dev release more updates
Top wallets in rich list getting richer
VampiricElder

Activity: 495

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 02:53:50 AM

I've sent dev a pm there might be someone who can help, we'll see what happens.
neo1947

don t touch my Bits

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 08:07:08 PM

this is what happened to graph.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHMmMgdcOSU
tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 08:18:20 PM

Yup, that's what happens when "devs" make a post telling everyone that they can't code.

"Hey Left Dev, we could have a $250,000 cap coin if we figure out how to get this done."

"Hey Right Dev, fuck it, let's tell the world we don't know what the fuck we are doing!"

"Hey Left Dev, sounds like a plan! I'm happy with my 2.5 BTC I made on this, let's go buy a video game!"

"Hey Right Dev, Me too! I'm a 19 year old virgin and I want to stay that way!!!"

..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
VampiricElder

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:05:25 PM

Yup, that's what happens when "devs" make a post telling everyone that they can't code.

"Hey Left Dev, we could have a $250,000 cap coin if we figure out how to get this done."

"Hey Right Dev, fuck it, let's tell the world we don't know what the fuck we are doing!"

"Hey Left Dev, sounds like a plan! I'm happy with my 2.5 BTC I made on this, let's go buy a video game!"

"Hey Right Dev, Me too! I'm a 19 year old virgin and I want to stay that way!!!"

Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 01:33:58 AM

Lol One more dumper and we are under 100 sats. Risk is to high, nobody want this shit.

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
racer2012

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 03:50:02 AM

Price is going up something about to be announce before June 1st someone knows about dev news before June 1st
Price will sky rocket
Buy it under 5k before it goes high at 20k +
racer2012

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:02:57 AM

Price is going up something about to be announce before June 1st someone knows about dev news before June 1st
Price will sky rocket

Haha stahhpp
Check top wallet went from 80k to 127k
Your user name speaks of who you are
Haha you stahppp
DJ Crypto

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:06:14 AM

Well if the arb bot is released on June 1st then dev lied to get ppl to dump and so I will stay away from a coin where developers are liars and unethical.
I think this is a speculation pump though soon to be dumped!
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:40:28 AM

Price will sky rocket

Haha stahhpp
Check top wallet went from 80k to 127k
Your user name speaks of who you are
Haha you stahppp

wow i feel sorry for him then.. i guess? what does he plan to do with all of those worthless graph coins?
VampiricElder

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 11:21:56 AM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: