Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:37:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GRAV] Graviton SHA, Gravitate, Gravitators, *HARDFORK 67000 6/19*  (Read 56161 times)
njs811

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:54:11 PM

Dev can you please give us a heads up when you or your whale are done accumulating?

It's getting tiresome and you might wanna give people a reason to hang on to your coin :/

Yea, I was just starting to think that this looks like a shakeout.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gravitondev (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:09:37 AM

Dev can you please give us a heads up when you or your whale are done accumulating?

It's getting tiresome and you might wanna give people a reason to hang on to your coin :/
I have no idea why people keep fudding and dumping this coin.  I had all of my own buy support from 10k on down dumped through.  Quite frankly I find it somewhat insulting and disrespectful considering I am the dev that stepped in and unforked NTRN, set up seed and checkpointing nodes and a block explorer and saved it from certain death - when I could have said no and walked away, and I built and delivered the decentralized market from scratch, with multi-sig, to the Sling team in under 2 weeks and hit their date - which somebody in their thread said you had to be dev jesus to do.  So I guess I'm dev jesus. Roll Eyes Graviton has very clean code, an Android wallet that you can actually use with correctly working text input, and is humming along seamlessly staking very smoothly.  We will have the Graviton Portal and Gravitate decentralized social network out this coming week.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:32:00 AM

I have no idea why people keep fudding and dumping this coin.  I had all of my own buy support from 10k on down dumped through.  Quite frankly I find it somewhat insulting and disrespectful considering I am the dev that stepped in and unforked NTRN, set up seed and checkpointing nodes and a block explorer and saved it from certain death - when I could have said no and walked away, and I built and delivered the decentralized market from scratch, with multi-sig, to the Sling team in under 2 weeks and hit their date - which somebody in their thread said you had to be dev jesus to do.  So I guess I'm dev jesus. Roll Eyes Graviton has very clean code, an Android wallet that you can actually use with correctly working text input, and is humming along seamlessly staking very smoothly.  We will have the Graviton Portal and Gravitate decentralized social network out this coming week.

I think nowsaday is now just a good roadmap, excellent coders, and marketing team. I think the most important thing is transparency. If everyone feel like part of team. everyone will hold and support It.
choochimil

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:51:36 AM

There's more to our dev than meets the eye. I think we are on to a winner here, and maybe we should just keep quiet to accumulate as much as we can before he does something awesome.

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
oWLrAcEz

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:16:59 AM

I have no idea why people keep fudding and dumping this coin.  I had all of my own buy support from 10k on down dumped through.  Quite frankly I find it somewhat insulting and disrespectful considering I am the dev that stepped in and unforked NTRN, set up seed and checkpointing nodes and a block explorer and saved it from certain death - when I could have said no and walked away, and I built and delivered the decentralized market from scratch, with multi-sig, to the Sling team in under 2 weeks and hit their date - which somebody in their thread said you had to be dev jesus to do.  So I guess I'm dev jesus. Roll Eyes Graviton has very clean code, an Android wallet that you can actually use with correctly working text input, and is humming along seamlessly staking very smoothly.  We will have the Graviton Portal and Gravitate decentralized social network out this coming week.

alright mate: keep calm y haters gunna hate brodus ? ~> * this is OWL COUNTRY !!!! >_> WEEEEEEEE #TEAMGRAVVVVV
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/RkcAV9qbGsw/hqdefault.jpg
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:44:56 AM

No offense but It's hard to respect your work when you are all running around with newbie names possibly colluding and feeding each other code, making new pump and dump coins each week with shitty half-assed stock photo logos and acting as if we are supposed to follow your work and know who you are. If you want to be treated professionally than act like one.
buddynuno

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:53:20 AM

Don't worry about nonsense. Just worry on delivering and I will be buying up the market!

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
oWLrAcEz

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 04:33:49 AM

No offense but It's hard to respect your work when you are all running around with newbie names possibly colluding and feeding each other code, making new pump and dump coins each week with shitty half-assed stock photo logos and acting as if we are supposed to follow your work and know who you are. If you want to be treated professionally than act like one.

<< $GRAV >>                  :-: this developer is actually legit ! :-:

---> he has concrete workable ideas and proof of work to show for it !!! *stay tuned!!!* Wink ~more ingenuous surprises to come !!!! (((imho)))+1 buying the dips!!!
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 04:34:23 AM

Your own dev admitted that he bought a lot of bags at 10k. Of course that now he's trying to hype this shitcoin. If he only could have the chance to at least recover his lost coins, lol.

Keep buying and fulfill the loser's dream. Also, don't forget that this guy cloned at least 20 coins since 2014 (as he admitted in the positron thread.). His coins never get to see a pump bigger than 2-3x, because he can't code for shit. Just look at halcyon, electron, positron, graviton, neutron, rofl. He's just happy to double his profits and then go on creating another clone.

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
mistercashking
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 04:43:14 AM

Devs still around and providing unique features instead of the old anon and dark market Fad. The price should be alot higher. Imo.
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 05:59:19 AM

Our Twitter is now up:  https://twitter.com/GravitonCoin

Great & thanks for the update Smiley

Twitter is the great way to get in touch good work dev, looking forward to the development Smiley
gravitondev (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 06:45:13 AM

Hey man I know what you're saying but I'd just like to point out that I'm not colluding with anyone or producing P&D shit each week or feeding code to anyone.  I did some contract dev work.  I like our logo Cheesy  There were like 6 or 7 *tron coins that all came out at the same time and I got stuck in a couple of them.  I was intending with this coin to lead by example a bit and do something that actually delivers some real tech.  I was being a little tongue-in-cheek picking another quantum elementary particle but maybe in hindsight it would have been better to go with a different name.  Anyway, I hope that clears that up.  Just watch what we do and deliver, that will set us apart from the cruft.
mistercashking
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 06:49:47 AM

Should have just called the coin Gravitate instead of graviton.
woozii

Activity: 98

Call me the coin wrecker (;

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 07:22:13 AM

Your own dev admitted that he bought a lot of bags at 10k. Of course that now he's trying to hype this shitcoin. If he only could have the chance to at least recover his lost coins, lol.

Keep buying and fulfill the loser's dream. Also, don't forget that this guy cloned at least 20 coins since 2014 (as he admitted in the positron thread.). His coins never get to see a pump bigger than 2-3x, because he can't code for shit. Just look at halcyon, electron, positron, graviton, neutron, rofl. He's just happy to double his profits and then go on creating another clone.

This.
hunterwolf
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 08:32:27 AM

wow
a wallet have 80000 GRAV on bittrex. new distribution tab really very usefull Smiley
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 08:41:12 AM

wow
a wallet have 80000 GRAV on bittrex. new distribution tab really very usefull Smiley

yeah New bittrex looks great Smiley and that 80k GRAV wallet i think its a whale group wallet Smiley so do we consider as a good pump soon  Wink
issie81

Activity: 760
Merit: 500

CryptoZilla

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 08:54:03 AM

wow

yeah New bittrex looks great Smiley and that 80k GRAV wallet i think its a whale group wallet Smiley so do we consider as a good pump soon  Wink

Well i have like 57k i am solo pump will accure.. But when
I initially had 50k but my 2 master nodes run like a champ
choochimil

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 09:14:14 AM

Block time 69 seconds.
Should be 1252 blocks per day.
The last few days there have been 9 masternodes. I have 1 of them.
I understand for every block one of the masternodes will receive half the stake amount.
Statistically if all masternodes have the same chance I should get a stake 1 out of every 9 blocks or 139 blocks per day.

But I checked my wallet the last 2 days I averaged only 61 blocks per day.

Questions: Are my assumptions above correct?
Does this mean the other masternodes are getting more than 139 blocks per day?
Just bad luck?

How many are you other masternodes getting per day? Comments?

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
choochimil

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 09:23:23 AM

Oh, and why do the amounts per stake transaction show much higher amounts than the stake when it is a masternode stake e.g. my last 5 blocks are 200, 193, 471, 1037, 490 but of course the actual amount staked is only 15 per block. Is this the whole amount of the transactions in the block

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
baseke

Activity: 389
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:46:47 AM

Total net weight 544k damn Shocked  everybody is staking
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: