Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:31:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SOLD. must sell antminer s4 id take 1.8 btc today  (Read 902 times)
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 05:15:50 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2015, 05:48:06 AM by SaltySpitoon

It's the one with psu built in overclock to 20% (never tried) it runs for dAys  I've seriously never had  These fail. They came from gaw after paycoin  .. they have good cables I'll even throw in 1800 watt extension cord like 20 bucks

Somewhat interested, if you can't work through escrow, the trade would have to be secured in some way or another before I'd consider buying it though. Perhaps you have something that could be used as collateral against the Bitcoins until the miner arrives?

Question though, you are currently running it in the US with the built in PSU? The Bitmain site says that it wont turn on without at least 205V. Its not a huge concern to me since I've got two 220V recepticals that I patched together, but I'm curious as to how you are running the miner on 110 or 120?

*Edit* Oh, never mind S4 not S4+.
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:31:13 AM

1.8 btc come on. I need this money before the opportunity disappears
It's the one with psu built in overclock to 20% (never tried) it runs for dAys  I've seriously never had  These fail. They came from gaw after paycoin  .. they have good cables I'll even throw in 1800 watt extension cord like 20 bucks

Somewhat interested, if you can't work through escrow, the trade would have to be secured in some way or another before I'd consider buying it though. Perhaps you have something that could be used as collateral against the Bitcoins until the miner arrives?

Question though, you are currently running it in the US with the built in PSU? The Bitmain site says that it wont turn on without at least 205V. Its not a huge concern to me since I've got two 220V recepticals that I patched together, but I'm curious as to how you are running the miner on 110 or 120?

It's the one with psu built in overclock to 20% (never tried) it runs for dAys  I've seriously never had  These fail. They came from gaw after paycoin  .. they have good cables I'll even throw in 1800 watt extension cord like 20 bucks

Do u want it my window is closing I Pmd u

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:59:03 PM

I really need money asap. Please consider making an offer

Meech

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 05:26:55 PM

Pm'd you with offer. Wink
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:46:58 PM

Pm'd you with offer. Wink

Thank u

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: