Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:24:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 [313] 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything (decentralized blockexplorer coming)  (Read 790348 times)
gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 09:59:12 AM

If you're such a crack dev team

I'm not part of the dev team, I'm lending some informal background tech support while the team gets off the ground, so to speak.

Ill-informed, grumpy and off-topic.

Cheers

Graham
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cinogrin

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:57:15 PM

If you're such a crack dev team

I'm not part of the dev team, I'm lending some informal background tech support while the team gets off the ground, so to speak.

Ill-informed, grumpy and off-topic.

Cheers

Graham

Dodge dodge dodge. You keep playing semantics. Weakly at that. Your argument that Slack doesn't deobfuscate fell flat, care to address my counterpoints? You just plainly ignored stuff that was, even by your childish semantic standards, directly in response to your retorts. I'd be happy to take this to the HLM thread if that's what you'd prefer.
doanchinh

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:29:13 PM

The thing to do now is have faith in a good project. Good signals are coming and we need to be patiently waiting for the upcoming DEV Team adjustments.Do not forget that SPR was the FERRARI cars do not lower this project as Fiats. Stop arguing and move forward
Florcrypto

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:09:35 AM

To be honest, the idea is fantastic. But I'll still invest into the main coins
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:30:28 AM

To be honest, the idea is fantastic. But I'll still invest into the main coins

This is a long term project so you'd only want to buy in if the price was very good and you were happy to wait a while

stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:28:32 AM

FFS.  BCT must be at least 50% spam posts to boost account status now days.

I blame the various ICOs and projects that pay people to post on their threads and who pay botnets for retweets.
faetos

Activity: 744
Merit: 514

gotta let a coin be a coin

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:28:28 AM

FFS.  BCT must be at least 50% spam posts to boost account status now days.

I blame the various ICOs and projects that pay people to post on their threads and who pay botnets for retweets.

So true. I had my account stolen and sold to someone who does exactly that. Luckily, Cyrus helped me get it back.
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:43:51 PM

Chart looks very nice, but we need some activity on market for strong bullish trend. Here is the wave analysis from Haejin.
P.S. It is a sadly that there is no exact time for the beginning of the movement. I will follow the project, maybe good news from the developer will bring activity to the market...

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
duboisi

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:28:46 AM

Chart looks very nice, but we need some activity on market for strong bullish trend. Here is the wave analysis from Haejin.
P.S. It is a sadly that there is no exact time for the beginning of the movement. I will follow the project, maybe good news from the developer will bring activity to the market...
Analysis is corrupted by HLM pre-announcement. For the forecast to happen, there must be another 'pre-announcement'.
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:50:04 AM

Analysis is corrupted by HLM pre-announcement. For the forecast to happen, there must be another 'pre-announcement'.
News don't create market. Market create news. (99% cases)

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Bimmerhead
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:48:14 PM

This is the 1% of cases. I'd recommend you familiarize yourself with what happened here before buying based on TA only.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:45:54 PM

This is the 1% of cases. I'd recommend you familiarize yourself with what happened here before buying based on TA only.

Totally agree on this. Perform due diligence and do not base only on TA.
The price rise months ago was due to the economic fork of SPR with Helium project.
The SPR price plummeted after the SPR/HLM snaphot. Those who have SPR coins during the snapshot now have "rights" to HLM coins since HLM mainnet hasn't been launched yet.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 02:32:04 PM

I would suggest you spend your hard earned BTC on SPR then - and learn the difficult way.

You are not dealing with newbies here. In fact, in most cases you are dealing with veterans not only in crypto, but SPR especially. Take it from us, who were around when Mr Spread himself was developing this coin, that these graphs are completely influenced by the HLM project.

Again though, if you believe otherwise, it really is only YOUR BTC that is more than likely to be lost due to lack of diligence in research.

Unless of course if GeorgeM pulls a nice one out of his - hat Wink

#crysx

sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3427

born once atheist

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:01:03 PM

I would suggest you spend your hard earned BTC on SPR then - and learn the difficult way.

You are not dealing with newbies here. In fact, in most cases you are dealing with veterans not only in crypto, but SPR especially. Take it from us, who were around when Mr Spread himself was developing this coin, that these graphs are completely influenced by the HLM project.

Again though, if you believe otherwise, it really is only YOUR BTC that is more than likely to be lost due to lack of diligence in research.

Unless of course if GeorgeM pulls a nice one out of his - hat Wink

#crysx

I hope he has an awfully big hat.... Cheesy Wink

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Remco_01

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:29:01 AM

...negativity of the project forking.

This is bullshit, Spreadcoin didn't fork.

Maybe its community did (although I still see lots of cockroaches lurking around, it's like they are not very happy with their new home (HLM) yet, ... Roll Eyes )

Spreadcoin didn't fork.

What happened is a small group of early SPR investors decided to take matters into their own hands, since they disagreed with the direction of Spreadcoin development.
(They always wanted a DASH-Clone, I want to create tools (spreadwallet, spreadminer, testnet-in-a-box) so I can solve the puzzle of creating a truly decentralized network of servicenodes)

Because this group didn't want to let go of their advantage of having accumulated millions of SPR during the past 3 years, they decided to do a coin swap to transfer their holdings to a new coin and keep the percentages of their portfolio intact.

That's that!
I guess everyone is happy now?  Grin

Still on track? 🤔
doanchinh

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:40:31 PM

The Giant prepare to wake up !
stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:20:28 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 06:18:16 PM by stonehedge

...negativity of the project forking.

This is bullshit, Spreadcoin didn't fork.

Maybe its community did (although I still see lots of cockroaches lurking around, it's like they are not very happy with their new home (HLM) yet, ... Roll Eyes )

Spreadcoin didn't fork.

What happened is a small group of early SPR investors decided to take matters into their own hands, since they disagreed with the direction of Spreadcoin development.
(They always wanted a DASH-Clone, I want to create tools (spreadwallet, spreadminer, testnet-in-a-box) so I can solve the puzzle of creating a truly decentralized network of servicenodes)

Because this group didn't want to let go of their advantage of having accumulated millions of SPR during the past 3 years, they decided to do a coin swap to transfer their holdings to a new coin and keep the percentages of their portfolio intact.

That's that!
I guess everyone is happy now?  Grin

Still on track? 🤔

I assume that he's having a dig at his previous team mates, the ones who left Spreadcoin but went to Crown and didn't choose to go down the Helium path with Coins101.

For the record, we forked Bitcoin, used a few Dash peercoin and namecoin features whilst building some new ones, released our own flavour of masternode and servicenodes (over 2,500 set up and paying out!), implemented a new mining mechanism, built a testnet in a box, made a new wallet and are well on their way to fnishing an application platform API.  Their team has grown from 2 people to 23 people in that time and have a community of 500+ contributing people.  All under the rules that the project cannot be sold as an investment and must enable people's curiosity and creativity. Finally, our network provides over $50,000 every single month to community lead projects.

I have no idea what form Helium is going to take when it is finally released but I do know that it won't be just a Dash fork and will have achieved a lot more than SPR has in recent years. Even if that is just marketing (lets wait and see).

All that in HALF the time that Georgem has had to produce something for SPR.  And yet he still calls us brainless cockroaches who are simply following their balance sheets...

Am I trolling?  Perhaps. Would be nice to see him show his face around here though and if this sort of post encourages him to post then so be it.
entropycoin

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:25:08 AM

What creates the market? Innovation and utility or a concept that can be marketed as such. Spr in it's current iteration is essentially a sandbox of empty promises and tears for georgem's tinkering, if he's even doing that anymore. Who knows, theres no transparency here and hasn't been for quite some time. If georgem ever provides plans for something "groundbreaking" and the market reacts favorably, my advice would be to reread the thread and consider his track record of delivering on his promises i.e. sell.

DRK: Xi2c97ZMtfU2nMeJkY1kD1Ry3tmRnnQfHP
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:04:14 AM

What creates the market? Innovation and utility or a concept that can be marketed as such. Spr in it's current iteration is essentially a sandbox of empty promises and tears for georgem's tinkering, if he's even doing that anymore. Who knows, theres no transparency here and hasn't been for quite some time. If georgem ever provides plans for something "groundbreaking" and the market reacts favorably, my advice would be to reread the thread and consider his track record of delivering on his promises i.e. sell.
I agree to that but in current market the one who can  copy best and add something on it will be the successful one, we are in the era where devs will work when they want to work, some of the dedicated devs that are still in the game of updating their software are being ignored.
stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:27:50 PM

Just in case people missed it, Georgem posted an update of sorts on spreadcointalk.

Yes, as I have repeatedly said: development is continued!

Website is online, forum is online, I have a patreon account with 5 long term supporters that get a closer look at current development.

If more people want to support me to facilitate development, that would be a great help.

Thanks.

Meanwhile be patient so I can get everything in order.

The "exit scam" (too soon?) known as HLM (Helium) has left Spreadcoin with even more problems now.
As if it wasn't enough that the original SPR developer left a dead original thread and dead original github we can't access...
...we are now additionally tied to this HLM exit scam because of some unscrupulous PR-investors.
(At least that's what it starts to look like with every day that passes. But feel free to prove me wrong.)

Officially there is no problem, since I never promoted HLM on any website or forum that I control, since I realized from the start what HLM really is, but they still managed to create quite a loud mess.

We need to properly address all that through the official channels.

I'll do that in the coming updates.

Georgem
Pages: « 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 [313] 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 »
  Print  

Jump to: