Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:33:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unable to post  (Read 769 times)
ipbo (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:19:38 PM

So I created an alt account yesterday but when I logged in, It says unable to post. I tried to contact the admin but seems to be offline.

What should I do? Any process to enable again to post?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 03:22:32 PM

Is it banned?

P.S. Can you post the image of the page or copy-paste here?

ipbo (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:26:26 PM

No, it's not banned account, it's a new one.I think IP proxy ban.

I tried to create 2 accounts a while ago but still I can't post.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:27:11 PM

Most probably you should pay a 'tax' and after you will be free to post and send PM. Have you used also TOR?
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 03:27:42 PM

P.S. Can you post the image of the page or copy-paste here?

ipbo (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:34:18 PM

Most probably you should pay a 'tax' and after you will be free to post and send PM. Have you used also TOR?

Where or Who should I pay the tax?
koelen3
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007

Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:39:25 PM

The ban has appeared because you have used a TOR or Public Proxy to create the account and thus it must be showing some amount of evil for which you need to pay some btc.
Make a new account without using TOR or if your IP is also banned or You don't want to show your IP . Try using a VPN or use a Public or friend's computer to make one and you would be able to use it freely on your IP later.
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:42:09 PM

So I created an alt account yesterday but when I logged in, It says unable to post. I tried to contact the admin but seems to be offline.

A screenshot would make the situation more clear and the people might help! Please upload a screenshot Smiley

Twipple

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:43:49 PM

The messages usually will mention an amount that is to be paid and the address to be paid to. As soon as you pay the amount the ban will be lifted immediately.
lahm-44

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:44:09 PM

it must be a proxy ban . it can be removed by paying a small amount of bitcoin maybe its 0.00015btc
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 03:46:37 PM

Can you post image of the page or copy-paste all content here?

The ban has appeared because you have used a TOR or Public Proxy to create the account and thus it must be showing some amount of evil for which you need to pay some btc.
Make a new account without using TOR or if your IP is also banned or You don't want to show your IP . Try using a VPN or use a Public or friend's computer to make one and you would be able to use it freely on your IP later.

I highly recomend not to create an account using friend's PC or a public PC as these are less secure and maybe affected with malware. Use a PC which you think is secure.

t must be a proxy ban . it can be removed by paying a small amount of bitcoin maybe its 0.00015btc

Tax depends on evil points.

young3dvard

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:47:53 PM

i dont think its a proxy ban because a while ago i have an alt account and i was able to post anytime on the forum . please take screenshot and post here so it will clear everything. maybe the account is banned and no warning message shown ?
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:51:55 PM

What error message are you getting when you try to post?
koelen3
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 03:53:15 PM

I highly recomend not to create an account using friend's PC or a public PC as these are less secure and maybe affected with malware. Use a PC which you think is secure.

Am sorry but can you explain what effect can a Malware cause to a new account? as i understand Malware's are softwares that effect a system they are in, so the person who makes an id can loose the account at the most if there is a hacking attempt(which doesn't counts in Malware) but the account will be new. Though VPN is the best way to do it! Sorry for my confusion but i would really like to know what you think can bse caused on using a public computer, little less on knowledge about it  here Wink Smiley
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 04:10:52 PM

Am sorry but can you explain what effect can a Malware cause to a new account? as i understand Malware's are softwares that effect a system they are in, so the person who makes an id can loose the account at the most if there is a hacking attempt(which doesn't counts in Malware) but the account will be new. Though VPN is the best way to do it! Sorry for my confusion but i would really like to know what you think can bse caused on using a public computer, little less on knowledge about it  here Wink Smiley

I am not good at it too.

Even though it is new account, if a person steals your credentials, he/she can access it when he/she wants. This increases the chance of a hack and there might be legal problems if the account is used for scams or something(eg:- BFL scam). This can also affect your other accounts if taints are high.

koelen3
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 04:34:13 PM

Am sorry but can you explain what effect can a Malware cause to a new account? as i understand Malware's are softwares that effect a system they are in, so the person who makes an id can loose the account at the most if there is a hacking attempt(which doesn't counts in Malware) but the account will be new. Though VPN is the best way to do it! Sorry for my confusion but i would really like to know what you think can bse caused on using a public computer, little less on knowledge about it  here Wink Smiley

I am not good at it too.

Even though it is new account, if a person steals your credentials, he/she can access it when he/she wants. This increases the chance of a hack and there might be legal problems if the account is used for scams or something(eg:- BFL scam). This can also affect your other accounts if taints are high.
The solution is quite simple , make a account on public system. and change password and email from your system.
I just suggested a way on how you can make a new account when your IP is banned Smiley
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 04:47:20 PM

I am not good at it too.

The solution is quite simple , make a account on public system. and change password and email from your system.
I just suggested a way on how you can make a new account when your IP is banned Smiley

There is a high chance that the account will be banned if it is used from a banned IP.

L3G1T

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 04:48:47 PM

I thought this forum doesn't allow more than one account per ip address?

Sample websites made for clients:
instagram shoutouts | kik usernames
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 04:51:01 PM

You are wrong, you can use and create whatever accounts you want... the unique thing is "don't spam Wink" or write/make insubstantial posts.
young3dvard

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 04:52:09 PM

no your are wrong the forum allows you multiple account`s per ip address. there must be another reason with the OP
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: