Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:08:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bigasic locked the thread he started to help a Silk Road mod.  (Read 5035 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:40:18 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2015, 10:55:02 PM by Gleb Gamow

one more thing, Who asked you to look into this? I certainly dont recall anyone asking you to come to the rescue. Vod had an issue, it was resolved and he let it go, why cant you?

AGain,  dont donate, im sure no one will care and no one will lose sleep over it, but it seems that you are really worried about this, lol...

Sorry, one more thing.. I didn't become "bitcoin" rich until we hit the ATH. back in 2011, i was working hard at mining and reinvesting most everything i had to mine bitcoins, so when i bought those machines, it really hurt me financially thats why I was cash poor, i had invested a lot, does that make more sense to you know?. 100k is a tidy sum to just hope that they will deliver.

I contacted him personally with my Gleb signal. Thanks Gleb!!

lol, I knew it was you.... (im kidding, with gleb, you have to be very specific, almost like talking to a child.)

Yep, like talkin' to a 55-year-old child.

one more thing, Who asked you to look into this? I certainly dont recall anyone asking you to come to the rescue. Vod had an issue, it was resolved and he let it go, why cant you?

AGain,  dont donate, im sure no one will care and no one will lose sleep over it, but it seems that you are really worried about this, lol...

Sorry, one more thing.. I didn't become "bitcoin" rich until we hit the ATH. back in 2011, i was working hard at mining and reinvesting most everything i had to mine bitcoins, so when i bought those machines, it really hurt me financially thats why I was cash poor, if you look at the time line, i purchased the machines in july of 2011, i was scammed that fall, most of my on hand money was in those machines. so again, 800 bucks was a big loss to me at the time.. i had invested a lot, does that make more sense to you know?. 100k is a tidy sum to just hope that they will deliver.

Edit, i wanted to clarify, it was in 2012, that i made the big purchase, in 2011, i purchased graphic cards and fpgas i believe graphic cards for sure, cant remember when my fpgas arrived.... i know how you like to be specific.. heck, i could be wrong, its been so long, i cant even remember, but since your on the case, why dont you tell me when i purchased from BFL... that will save me some time. pm me the info as you are on ignore..

July 15, 2012, 07:49:21 PM CST: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=15672.msg1033133#msg1033133

Obvious new here, but have been lurking.. I  have been investing on and off with btc for more than a year. I've decided to help out and learn so im picking up my pick and shovel and am going to try my hand at mining. I realize that It may or not be profitable. that is not my concern. I want to learn.. if I make a buck, then thats a  plus...

Any help/advice is appreciated..

July 16, 2012, 12:49:44 PM CST:

I am interested in obtaining some (or one) single miner...all offers will be considered..

I challenge anybody to prove to me that even though on July 15, 2012, 07:49:21 PM CST you specifically stated that you wanted to learn to mine via picking up the proverbial pick and shovel and try your hand at mining DOES NOT mean that you did mine bitcoins via graphic cards and fpgas circa 2011 regardless the month including the last day of the year (2011).

Dude, how many times are you goin' put me on ignore? And, how the fuck can I PM you via this account if you have me on ignore?

And, Dude, why the fuck did you even mention the mining-in-2011 deal when I've already called you out on that lie twice prior, this being the third time.

Who asked you to look into this? I certainly dont recall anyone asking you to come to the rescue.

Wrong again, good buddy! You put up a thread seeking help for your fellow Bitcoiner. The entire GFM deal and you, specifically, bringing attention to it didn't smell right. All because Vod was satisfied, doesn't mean that some other couldn't ask questions, namely me in this case. It wasn't long after I started digging that you considered me a troll, then later locked the thread.

I can easily site a myriad posts by you calling out others after others already declared certain threads scams of sorts. Hell, there's even one case where somebody was seeking tens of thousands of dollars, less than what you once were seeking for some endeavor, and you were adding to the choir as to why the Bitcoiner shouldn't receive one satoshi.  Roll Eyes I guess it's okay for you to police others, but I'm not allowed to, eh?

August 05, 2012, 08:58:59 PM CST: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=97239.msg1080861#msg1080861

UTAH Or USA, lol

6 cents per KW/H after you hit a certain level it drops to 5 cents 4, etc... the basic monthly fee is 3.50 plus usage..

( I know, I should have started mining a long time ago, didnt realize my city owned its own windmill energy farm/system and we get a heck of a deal since we sell most of our power out of state)

One of is 100% full of shit and it ain't the one penning this post.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 12:14:23 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2015, 12:37:33 AM by Gleb Gamow

You guys wanna see how fast BA (formally AR) no longer has me on ignore?

Watch this!

Hey, Ed, what you havin' for dinner tonight there in Utah?

Ed in 5...4...3...

Bonus aside: http://www.reddit.com/r/SilkRoad/comments/1po2og/silk_road_tales_and_archives_another_bad_opsec/cd5j84g What took him hours I accomplished in less than 10 minutes.
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 01:16:51 AM

Watch this!

Ed in 5...4...3...

Bonus aside: http://www.reddit.com/r/SilkRoad/comments/1po2og/silk_road_tales_and_archives_another_bad_opsec/cd5j84g What took him hours I accomplished in less than 10 minutes.

Bruno give it up man

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg11266264#msg11266264

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 01:28:14 AM

Watch this!

Ed in 5...4...3...

Bruno give it up man

Leroy Fodor, if I told you once, I told you a thousands times, that's my dad's obit that I penned.

Now, go back to scamming others out of their bitcoins before I really stick it your fuckin' ass, you cocksucker!
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 01:39:40 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2015, 03:40:28 AM by cyberpinoy

Leroy Fodor, if I told you once, I told you a thousands times, that's my dad's obit that I penned.

Now, go back to scamming others out of their bitcoins before I really stick it your fuckin' ass, you cocksucker!

I am not talking about the lame obit, (and no you have not once mentioned that was your dads obit until recently)
That link takes you directly here, Ill Penn it like you would BRUNO

And here it is ladies and gentlemen, the man who calls everyone a scammer, the one whowe should all listen to, the king of trolling, and the psychopath who does no wrong

Phinnaeus Gage aka Gleb Gamow aka Al the Alpaca aka ~Bruno Kucinskas where are you?

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/phinnaeus-gage-aka-bruno-kucinskas-where-are-you.334569/

You have my money and I would like it back, you received the check for the insurance claim on Monday 6/16/2014 in the afternoon and have now stopped answering the phone and seemingly disappeared from this forum at the same time. I have been very patient but considering this has been going on for 2 and a half months now my patience are wearing thin. Please return either my BTC that was originally sent to you or the money from the insurance payment immediately or I will be forced to take legal proceedings to recover these funds.

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/auction-1-2-th-s-amt-bitcoin-miner.294645/

I purchased this miner from PG and when it arrived it was badly damaged. PG apologized profusely and promised to make everything right and filed a claim with UPS and Sandwich Parcel (the store that packaged and shipped item ). After fighting with UPS and Sandwich parcel for the last 2 months I was able to get claim approved but with PG as the original shipper it had to be paid to him who would then have to reimburse me. I spoke to PG the day the claim was approved (6/10/2014) and he confirmed that all was well and once he received the check I would get my money back. On 6/16/2014 PG picked the check up from Sandwich parcel and promptly disappeared.

Seriously Bruno it took you 6 days to go pick up the check, how lazy are you man, you stole this mans money I think you could have worked a little faster than 6 days for the 2800 dollars you stole.

I call daily and have left multiple voice mails for PG since 6/16/2014 without a single reply from him, before the check was released to him he always answered or called back same day. I have PM's to back the majority of this, Sandwich Parcel can back the rest of what I have stated.

That is the really sad part to me, he seemed to be a solid contributing (although a little over zealous at times) member of this community and plenty of people would have paid him more than this amount for him to dissappear and quit posting, maybe I should charge bfl, amt, etc for this service.

He has the most posts on this forum, but has not logged in since picking up the insurance check for my damaged miner, seems very coincidental hence the questioning of where he is. I am very aware of his address and have contacted authorities in Sandwich, IL.

To be honest.. some of his threads.. like the one where he was owed 1000+ BTC but couldnt find any sort of TXID......

I gave it so long before posting here or contacting authorities on the matter. I spoke to Bruno multiple times about more than Bitcoins and found it very hard to believe that he would scam me for 2800 dollars, but the timing of his disappearance with the release of the check for the insurance check are just too close to me to feel any other way at this point.

How would this explain his sudden refusal to accept a phone call from me or return a voice mail when less than a week before (before insurance claim was paid) he always answered or returned calls same day.

I agree with pretty much everything you have wrote which is the reason that I have been so patient on this, at this point I feel there is really no other valid reason for this other than he is ripping me off.

And then what happens folks

BurtW has been in contact with Phinnaues Gage (Bruno Kucinskas) and has brokered a deal where BurtW will pay me 4.53821656 BTC ($2850 @ $628 per BTC) to the address 1Lo3F2oD8hoh5Bs8tHPmfkZnWuZtW2Jrvz which I control. Once 4.53821656 BTC has been received at address 1Lo3F2oD8hoh5Bs8tHPmfkZnWuZtW2Jrvz I will consider the debt from Bruno Kucinskas (PG) to be paid in full to me.

Then Bruno has the audacity to post in the guys thread with a secondary account

So Bruno stole this mans money scammed him then had someone else pay his debt for him. Bruno why did it take you so long to get the man paid back, what did you do with the cashed check, why are you such an asshole to people when you yourself are untrustworthy, liar, coward who hides for months until he can work a deal out to have someone else pay your debt.

So in the end it took threatening Bruno with legal action for stealing/scamming, and someone else to fork the bill for the money Bruno stole and used, then ignored the guy hoping he would go away.

What a looser. And he has the audacity to call me a scammer. You have nerve Bruno you really do

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 02:13:18 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2015, 12:30:34 AM by Gleb Gamow

like i said, i have been away for months at a time multiple times, especially when I was having computer issues. I come on quite often without logging in, and i can guarantee that i lurked during that 6.5 months or whatever. i probably just didnt post. I have gone weeks or months without posting before. what does me getting ripped off for 800 bucks have to do with anything, it did hurt me financially,  back then i was having financial issues, that happens when your self employed, and just because building may be worth a lot of money, that doesnt mean that they are totally paid off and i have that much equity in them, lol... It made me more angry about getting ripped off than losing the money, but it did sting financially. did it make me have no money? no, but it caused issues with my checking account, thats for sure. what does me getting ripped off have anything to do with anything? that was like in 2011 if i remember right over 4 years ago, lol...

Ill say this again, i knew that his wife was going to start a GFM campaign a few days before it was actually posted, in fact, she told me that it was posted when it wasnt, she didnt publish it or something.. I kept looking and boom, i saw it. dont know why you have such issue with that..

Im done trying to convince you. I know that its legit, Vod thinks its legit, so i dont know what else to say, lol...

why not talk to her yourself if you have so many doubts?

Are you ready for my next crazy theory? I think you're Curtis "Ed" Green.

As an Avid poker player myself, its not uncommon for poker players to ask for backing. Many big pros do it. I know a few that have totally gone bust 4 times before they made it really big. There is variance, Instead of a chart that shows money, you should show how many hands you have played and the results, I know there is software that keeps track of all this..

you will be more successful if you post as much as you can, wining 3 or 4k isnt saying much, I want to see how many hands you've played and the time frame.. 100k hands will give you a pretty good idea where you are as a poker player..

Good luck..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg7667202;topicseen#msg7667202

Now, you want to hear something really crazy? So do I, and as soon I hear of something crazier, I will beat a path to this forum to post my findings.

bigasic IS Curtis Darren Green!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 03:53:36 AM

Sorry, one more thing.. I didn't become "bitcoin" rich until we hit the ATH. back in 2011, i was working hard at mining and reinvesting most everything i had to mine bitcoins, so when i bought those machines, it really hurt me financially thats why I was cash poor, i had invested a lot, does that make more sense to you know?. 100k is a tidy sum to just hope that they will deliver.

I contacted him personally with my Gleb signal. Thanks Gleb!!

lol, I knew it was you.... (im kidding, with gleb, you have to be very specific, almost like talking to a child.)

Yep, like talkin' to a 55-year-old child.

Sorry, one more thing.. I didn't become "bitcoin" rich until we hit the ATH. back in 2011, i was working hard at mining and reinvesting most everything i had to mine bitcoins, so when i bought those machines, it really hurt me financially thats why I was cash poor, if you look at the time line, i purchased the machines in july of 2011, i was scammed that fall, most of my on hand money was in those machines. so again, 800 bucks was a big loss to me at the time.. i had invested a lot, does that make more sense to you know?. 100k is a tidy sum to just hope that they will deliver.

Edit, i wanted to clarify, it was in 2012, that i made the big purchase, in 2011, i purchased graphic cards and fpgas i believe graphic cards for sure, cant remember when my fpgas arrived.... i know how you like to be specific.. heck, i could be wrong, its been so long, i cant even remember, but since your on the case, why dont you tell me when i purchased from BFL... that will save me some time. pm me the info as you are on ignore..

July 15, 2012, 07:49:21 PM CST: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=15672.msg1033133#msg1033133

Obvious new here, but have been lurking.. I  have been investing on and off with btc for more than a year. I've decided to help out and learn so im picking up my pick and shovel and am going to try my hand at mining. I realize that It may or not be profitable. that is not my concern. I want to learn.. if I make a buck, then thats a  plus...

July 16, 2012, 12:49:44 PM CST:

I am interested in obtaining some (or one) single miner...all offers will be considered..

I challenge anybody to prove to me that even though on July 15, 2012, 07:49:21 PM CST you specifically stated that you wanted to learn to mine via picking up the proverbial pick and shovel and try your hand at mining DOES NOT mean that you did mine bitcoins via graphic cards and fpgas circa 2011 regardless the month including the last day of the year (2011).

Dude, how many times are you goin' put me on ignore? And, how the fuck can I PM you via this account if you have me on ignore?

And, Dude, why the fuck did you even mention the mining-in-2011 deal when I've already called you out on that lie twice prior, this being the third time.

Who asked you to look into this? I certainly dont recall anyone asking you to come to the rescue.

Wrong again, good buddy! You put up a thread seeking help for your fellow Bitcoiner. The entire GFM deal and you, specifically, bringing attention to it didn't smell right. All because Vod was satisfied, doesn't mean that some other couldn't ask questions, namely me in this case. It wasn't long after I started digging that you considered me a troll, then later locked the thread.

I can easily site a myriad posts by you calling out others after others already declared certain threads scams of sorts. Hell, there's even one case where somebody was seeking tens of thousands of dollars, less than what you once were seeking for some endeavor, and you were adding to the choir as to why the Bitcoiner shouldn't receive one satoshi.  Roll Eyes I guess it's okay for you to police others, but I'm not allowed to, eh?

August 05, 2012, 08:58:59 PM CST: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=97239.msg1080861#msg1080861

UTAH Or USA, lol

6 cents per KW/H after you hit a certain level it drops to 5 cents 4, etc... the basic monthly fee is 3.50 plus usage..

( I know, I should have started mining a long time ago, didnt realize my city owned its own windmill energy farm/system and we get a heck of a deal since we sell most of our power out of state)

One of is 100% full of shit and it ain't the one penning this post.

i solo mined in 2011 for about 4 months, in that time I found 4 blocks (200btc). Afterwards I switched to pool mining, I lost track since all the coins I mined and purchased/traded etc are co-mingled. I mined about 7k namecoins from the time I started mining til about this time last year when I sold them all.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 04:02:05 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2015, 06:17:00 PM by Gleb Gamow

like i said, i have been away for months at a time multiple times, especially when I was having computer issues. I come on quite often without logging in, and i can guarantee that i lurked during that 6.5 months or whatever. i probably just didnt post. I have gone weeks or months without posting before. what does me getting ripped off for 800 bucks have to do with anything, it did hurt me financially,  back then i was having financial issues, that happens when your self employed, and just because building may be worth a lot of money, that doesnt mean that they are totally paid off and i have that much equity in them, lol... It made me more angry about getting ripped off than losing the money, but it did sting financially. did it make me have no money? no, but it caused issues with my checking account, thats for sure. what does me getting ripped off have anything to do with anything? that was like in 2011 if i remember right over 4 years ago, lol...

Ill say this again, i knew that his wife was going to start a GFM campaign a few days before it was actually posted, in fact, she told me that it was posted when it wasnt, she didnt publish it or something.. I kept looking and boom, i saw it. dont know why you have such issue with that..

Im done trying to convince you. I know that its legit, Vod thinks its legit, so i dont know what else to say, lol...

why not talk to her yourself if you have so many doubts?

Are you ready for my next crazy theory? I think you're Curtis "Ed" Green.

As an Avid poker player myself, its not uncommon for poker players to ask for backing. Many big pros do it. I know a few that have totally gone bust 4 times before they made it really big. There is variance, Instead of a chart that shows money, you should show how many hands you have played and the results, I know there is software that keeps track of all this..

you will be more successful if you post as much as you can, wining 3 or 4k isnt saying much, I want to see how many hands you've played and the time frame.. 100k hands will give you a pretty good idea where you are as a poker player..

Good luck..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=150803.msg7667202;topicseen#msg7667202

Now, you want to hear something really crazy? So do I, and as soon I hear of something crazier, I will beat a path to this forum to post my findings.

bigasic IS Curtis Green!

At this time, for me to fully levitate my body one of the two needs to happen: I take an extraordinary dose of psychedelics, or, someone will try to kill me which will propel me to levitate from the energy of their hate.

For anyone that tries to kill me is only proving my reality correct.  Neo is born.

The former will happen.  The prior, well that's up to you.

Are you saying that you are omnipotent? Hell, if I took enough acid I too would be able to levitate and I weigh 250 pounds. (well, I would think i was being levitated)

So, in your eye, if someone tries to kill you, you will be levitate above them? Ok, now this has gone from being funny to down right idiotic.. Also, why the 42 days? is it a 420 MJ reference? I think you should stop the drugs and come back to reality, maybe then someone will loan you the money..

"I weigh 250 pounds, too. Perhaps, it's because our ages are the same and you used to date my daughter. And, why you locked that thread pointing to my GFM campaign. Damn, dude, we need that $50K USD."
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 08:06:21 PM

Nailed it!

AV-cum-BA is Curtis Green's younger brother, two years his junior. He lied about dating Curtis' daughter (I hope), for Ed's been married a many years. Their father is a doctor.

Too bad BA has me on ignore - again - otherwise he would be here to further stick it up my ass, then put me back on ignore for a third (or is it forth?) time.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 12:53:45 AM

Nailed it!

AV-cum-BA is Curtis Green's younger brother, two years his junior. He lied about dating Curtis' daughter (I hope), for Ed's been married a many years. Their father is a doctor.

Too bad BA has me on ignore - again - otherwise he would be here to further stick it up my ass, then put me back on ignore for a third (or is it forth?) time.

NAILED IT FOR REAL

Bruno, you are a liar, a theif, a common criminal, a sex offender and the list goes on

SHUT UP man, give it up, your scamming, lieing trolling days are over, You can not hide from the fact you are a theif, you shipped a broken piece of equipment to a new member , scammed a postal delivery company, you stole 2800 dollars off of him and YOU could not even pay the guy back, you had to have some poor sap pay for your crime and keep you out of jail.

Tell me bruno what would have happened if the guy didnt threaten you with legal action, YOU SCAMMER.

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:01:56 AM

Nailed it!

NAILED IT FOR REAL

Bruno, you are a liar, a theif, a common criminal, a sex offender and the list goes on

This on account of my cows?

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:48:33 AM

Nailed it!

NAILED IT FOR REAL

SHUT UP man, give it up, your scamming, lieing trolling days are over, You can not hide from the fact you are a theif, you shipped a broken piece of equipment to a new member , scammed a postal delivery company, you stole 2800 dollars off of him and YOU could not even pay the guy back, you had to have some poor sap pay for your crime and keep you out of jail.

Tell me bruno what would have happened if the guy didnt threaten you with legal action, YOU SCAMMER.

You've posted that fuckin' lie at least a dozen times and have yet provide proof of such, ASSHOLE! You're just fuckin' butthurt because I've called your ass out.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:07:20 AM

This is beginning to piss me off! Darren Edward Green, Curtis' brother, still has me on ignore. Maybe he's just catching up on some recent SilkRoad pennings, giving that he's read everything penned to date on the subject, according to a recent post by him.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 02:37:20 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2015, 03:02:22 AM by cyberpinoy

This is beginning to piss me off! Darren Edward Green, Curtis' brother, still has me on ignore. Maybe he's just catching up on some recent SilkRoad pennings, giving that he's read everything penned to date on the subject, according to a recent post by him.

He is ignoring you because nothing you say is of value, and your a thieving, lying scammer. He is most likely still reading the 5 page blog the guy put against you that are in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg11266264#msg11266264, and laughing so hard he cant even click the unignore button.

It really pisses you off when people dont fall for your nonsense huh Bruno, maybe you can PM him with a few of your other accounts like you tried with me.

That being said CHEW ON THIS

Phinnaeus Gage aka Gleb Gamow aka Al the Alpaca aka ~Bruno Kucinskas where are you?

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/phinnaeus-gage-aka-bruno-kucinskas-where-are-you.334569/

You have my money and I would like it back, you received the check for the insurance claim on Monday 6/16/2014 in the afternoon and have now stopped answering the phone and seemingly disappeared from this forum at the same time. I have been very patient but considering this has been going on for 2 and a half months now my patience are wearing thin. Please return either my BTC that was originally sent to you or the money from the insurance payment immediately or I will be forced to take legal proceedings to recover these funds.

I purchased this miner from PG and when it arrived it was badly damaged. PG apologized profusely and promised to make everything right and filed a claim with UPS and Sandwich Parcel (the store that packaged and shipped item ). After fighting with UPS and Sandwich parcel for the last 2 months I was able to get claim approved but with PG as the original shipper it had to be paid to him who would then have to reimburse me. I spoke to PG the day the claim was approved (6/10/2014) and he confirmed that all was well and once he received the check I would get my money back. On 6/16/2014 PG picked the check up from Sandwich parcel and promptly disappeared.

Seriously Bruno it took you 6 days to go pick up the check, how lazy are you man, you stole this mans money I think you could have worked a little faster than 6 days for the 2800 dollars you stole.

I call daily and have left multiple voice mails for PG since 6/16/2014 without a single reply from him, before the check was released to him he always answered or called back same day. I have PM's to back the majority of this, Sandwich Parcel can back the rest of what I have stated.

That is the really sad part to me, he seemed to be a solid contributing (although a little over zealous at times) member of this community and plenty of people would have paid him more than this amount for him to dissappear and quit posting, maybe I should charge bfl, amt, etc for this service.

He has the most posts on this forum, but has not logged in since picking up the insurance check for my damaged miner, seems very coincidental hence the questioning of where he is. I am very aware of his address and have contacted authorities in Sandwich, IL.

To be honest.. some of his threads.. like the one where he was owed 1000+ BTC but couldnt find any sort of TXID......

I gave it so long before posting here or contacting authorities on the matter. I spoke to Bruno multiple times about more than Bitcoins and found it very hard to believe that he would scam me for 2800 dollars, but the timing of his disappearance with the release of the check for the insurance check are just too close to me to feel any other way at this point.

How would this explain his sudden refusal to accept a phone call from me or return a voice mail when less than a week before (before insurance claim was paid) he always answered or returned calls same day.

I agree with pretty much everything you have wrote which is the reason that I have been so patient on this, at this point I feel there is really no other valid reason for this other than he is ripping me off.

BurtW has been in contact with Phinnaues Gage (Bruno Kucinskas) and has brokered a deal where BurtW will pay me 4.53821656 BTC ($2850 @ $628 per BTC) to the address 1Lo3F2oD8hoh5Bs8tHPmfkZnWuZtW2Jrvz which I control. Once 4.53821656 BTC has been received at address 1Lo3F2oD8hoh5Bs8tHPmfkZnWuZtW2Jrvz I will consider the debt from Bruno Kucinskas (PG) to be paid in full to me.

So Bruno stole this mans money scammed him then had someone else pay his debt for him. Bruno why did it take you so long to get the man paid back, what did you do with the cashed check, why are you such an asshole to people when you yourself are untrustworthy, liar, coward who hides for months until he can work a deal out to have someone else pay your debt.

So in the end it took threatening Bruno with legal action for stealing/scamming, and someone else to fork the bill for the money Bruno stole and used, then ignored the guy hoping he would go away.

What a looser. And he has the audacity to call me a scammer. You have nerve Bruno you really do

http://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.com/2014/08/phinnaeus-gage-story-of-internet-troll.html

http://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.com/2014/08/phinnaeus-gage-story-of-internet-troll_20.html

http://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.com/2014/08/phinnaeus-gage-story-of-internet-troll_22.html

http://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.com/2014/08/phinnaeus-gage-story-of-internet-troll_23.html

http://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.com/2014/08/phinnaeus-gage-story-of-internet-troll_35.html

FYI: Bruno every time you switch accounts and make posts against the ones I put up with these other accounts we can all tell dumbass, because its pretty noticeable when you go offline on the Gleb account then all the sudden another member makes a post supporting you and your idiocy, then hes offline and you are back online. FYI we can track your accounts this way dumbass.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:01:36 AM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Read the latest about Leroy Fodor's scam here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.msg10921773#msg10921773

Leroy Fodor really loves me when I bump this scam thread on this lyin' ass.

The following are all the posts that Leroy Fodor deleted from this thread:

I am not gay i dont want your blowjob, but thank you for the offer.

Let me help clarify for you, You have proven your an idiot, the facebook you are referring to and using as your "proof" is registered in the Philippines it is associated with cyberpinoy and the email associated with that account is not the one you have posted, the wolvman account is directly related to the whois that shows you clearly he lives in vietnam. How can i live in 23 places based on your "proof"

Finally the proof you desire

HAHAHA Thank you

Ok what is the number on the stakeminers website??

Umm HMMM Ok good boy

Now what is the number on the whois registrant

Ummm HMMM good boy

Now

where are those numbers from

HAHAHAHAH

thats right folks the number on stakeminers site is here in the philippines, the number registered to our whois was paid for by my Business partner and is a Vietnam phone number.

Thank you Gleb the wonderful for showing everyone with all your "proof" we are in fact 2 different people.

I am not gay i dont want your blowjob, but thank you for the offer.

Let me help clarify for you, You have proven your an idiot, the facebook you are referring to and using as your "proof" is registered in the Philippines it is associated with cyberpinoy and the email associated with that account is not the one you have posted, the wolvman account is directly related to the whois that shows you clearly he lives in vietnam. How can i live in 23 places based on your "proof"

The above surely negates the below that you've penned hours ago:

We are not Whois Guarded, Our address is on the website, and our telephone number is available, we have direct emails to contact us thru, [...]

now your reachihng HAHAHAHA

I work the business, I do the website and other aspects, i control the wallets and the hardware we are using here, he is the financer who pays for the hosting  and webservers, we have more than one project we are involved in, I am the work mule he is the financer. pure and simple, no one wants to talk wiht the financer when they have questions about the business structure, they wont see the walletrs in vietnam now will they, because they are located in the philippines.

Gleb just face it, this time YOU ARE WRONG hahaha maybe all the other times you were right and called a scam, but we are not a scam.

you didnt have to make a mocvkery like this to try and get your answeres, if you would have been nice and just asked in 1 post are wolvman and you the same person I would have explained in a nicer tone

No wolvman is my vietnam business partner, he is in charge of the finances, I host the computers and do all the work involved in running the site here in the philippines.

its funny we went out of our way to combat against the problems people fgace with these cloud mining businesses, and you have taken that hard work we used allow people to have a secure investment for once and you have attempted to turn that around on us.

your a fucking idiot, I have now proven you wrong in your ruthless attempt to discredit I will see if a moderator can remove this thread now, you have moved past the fact you were wrong about the double identity so now you psot other useless nonsense. You are an asshole who needs to get over yourslef.

what hole asshole you have already been proven wrong what more do you want, HAHA you said we were the same person I proved you wrong now you keep going on digging in our personal lives,

YES we are real people

YES we work very hard

YES we have more then one venture we are trying to do

Yes we care about our investors

YES we have been scammed before, (the paypal associated with paying for all this was just hacked 2 days ago)

YES YES YES,

But what we are not is scammers, what we do not offer is empty promises, what you are doing is ruining a great chance for people to make a lot of money, you didnt go to the site, you didnt read it you didnt look at the structure of the business we spent months building, you didnt ask anything that directly involves the business, people wanted a site with no WHOIS protection we gave it, you wanted addresses and phone numbers we gave it,  what have you done with that, DO YOU SEE ASSFUCKER why no one wants to do it.

You plaster their personal info all over here, showing our personal problems we have fought and struggled thru and you were never ever going to ever invest with us, you were not a potential customer, You sir are a troll, a lonely man who desires attention at the expense of others, you make false assumptions and when those were negated you kept pushing and pushing trying your best to get a laugh at ones expense by slandering them.

You have no idea what I have done to put this project together. have you been sitting here next to me during all these endless nights of hard work, NO YOU WERENT. You wouldnt even give me the decency of a skype call to resolve this, you just wanted the attention, a chance to make yourself look good, WELL GUESS WHAT, you were wrong about us.

You have no clue the endless hours I spent reading forums, watching cloud businesses fuck my friends every day, looking for the perfect combination to put this business together to find not 1 way but multiple ways I could benefit users investment, finding multiple ways they can invest and promote our site and make a lot of money doing it. I tested wallet after wallet combining coins splitting blocks testing every avenue there is in the POS world to find the absolute best coins to benefit my investors the most.

So personally for an asshole like you who never had 1 intention of ever investing with us, You can take your opinion and shove it right up your ass, cause you know what? Your opinion will NOT put money in my investors wallets, Your opinion will NOT gain them 1 fraction of a percent of income. YOUR OPINION of us and our hard work, wont benefit them one bit.

March 14, 2015, 10:36:07 PM
You were wrong I proved it

still waiting on the apology Smiley

EDIT:

Let me add Gleb You are not helping anyone, you are not saving them, what you are doing is not protecting them at all.

Coinsminers scammed 4000BTC out of its victims,
PB mining another 3500BTC scammed,
hashprofit 1200BTC scammed,

the list goes on.

and dont get me started on the paycoin incident

I used to be just like you (except I did my research before I spouted my lips) I tried to call them out, I tried to protect people, but I watched as these businesses STILL raked in thousands of BTC from unsuspecting people.

So maybe if you feel this urge to protect people, do like I did, sit down create something that does not exist in this industry, a multi-coin public staking pool does not exist, no one has tried it. after you have an idea in mind put it together get it financed, and you do the work. stop blabbering on one single forum. Attack these companies thru competitiveness like I decided. I dont want people to lose money, I dont want these scam companies to rake in thousands of BTC for they plop out. I want to meet them face to face on the battlefield of competition and put them to rest because no one else will invest with them, i want to see them disappear as quickly as trhey cam about. What you are doing helps very few, competing with the scammers to put them to rest, that sir is an accomplishment worth talking about. That sir will help all the people you "feel" your helping doing what you do.

These scammers give our industry a horrible name and make it almost impossible to have a project like mine that cna work and can be profitable for everyone involved. these scammers ruin good projects and the name of crypto, posting on this little forum does not combat them, they are still raking in thousands of BTC. The only real way to combat these assholes is face to face.

But oh yea trying what I do is a risk it involves a lot of hard work. I am sure you could not match how hard I have worked on this project, you would have given up after the first 12 wallets that were unsuccessful in our trials. Try doing some real work to put these scammers at bay, its easy to sit at your house and drink coffee and spout your lips with little proof of what you say. If your right woo hoo if your wrong you have wasted your time my time and all those reading threads like this time. But what i have put together has many purposes, fiurst and most important it was created to give people something secure they can invest in. A real project that can really give them substancial income on thier investment, one that has the potential to increase its payouts over time instead of decreasing.

Re: Leroy Fodor and his stakeminers.com site.
March 14, 2015, 10:54:30 PM
Quote from: Gleb Gamow on March 14, 2015, 10:49:53 PM

Dude, you're 100% fucked in the head if you honestly think that by me posting can ruin a venerable enterprise that you claim to have. Think about that, dude.

and you still have not apologized for being wrong Smiley

March 14, 2015, 10:55:50 PM
HAHAH wow how deep can you dig brother, I said my family owned them, meaning my wifes father and brother who did not live with us where our businesses and house were burned down.

Keep digging and forgetting to APOLOGIZE CAUSE YOU ARE WRONG ASSFUCK

March 14, 2015, 11:01:02 PM
You Gleb have wasted my time and all the people here. you are not trying to benefit anyone. You just want to feed your fetish. It took you almost an hour to dig something up from 3 years ago. Well done bro you should be proud of yourself.

tell me gleb what would you be doing if our site was whois guarded? if I used a fake alias like scammers do and posted my thread, what fuel would you have to fire your ignorance then sir?

and once again your "HUNCH" is wrong AGAIN
\
STILL WAITING FOR YOUR APOLOGY:)

Gleb will be back in another HOUR as he tries desperately to dig up the fact when i was young and stupid 20 years ago I wrecked a car that did not have insurance on it HAHAHA

Gleb we all make mistakes, just fess up bro you were wrong, admit it and move on brother Smiley

its funny you have not posted the good things and accomplishments in my life yet when will those come in Gleb? like my business I ownmed that had 100% customner satisfaction where people left 250,000 to 500,000 dollar condos in my protection. I had the keys and everything, and never once did I ever lie to my customers or give them a service that was bad. I dont see you mentioning my good point only stupid nonsense huh.

Ok sir I have proven your claims to be wrong and appeased you long enough now I must get some sleep I have gotten about 2 hours of sleep a night the past few weeks trying to finalize my project for real people actually interested in investing in my business, I should not have wasted any time on your nonsense actually, but your claims needed to be disproved and I did that.

thank you for the fun and bringing out my anger gleb the impossible

I think you are helping me gleb, we have gotten so many hits from BTT and half of them invested, keep it going so eventually they can get on here and show you how much money they made. You should look at the real structure of the business and ask questions this is great PR for us, keep it going brother and thanks for the new investors Smiley I am trying to twist some of your posts so I can bring in the mechanics of how our business works but all this unrelated crap you throw out there makes it hard, Please post something so i can twist it and show people about the mechanics of our business. it seems this thread is gaining us investors. I thank you for the free PR sir. Be thankful we are not a scam if we were then people could blame you for promoting our business.

Wow that ad was before the fire make sure they understand we are talking pesos not dollars there gleb the embellisher. Let me also add all that money we made burned in the fire we had, thank you gleb for bringing those memories back.

Your claim about me and wolvman being the same person DISPROVED
Your claim about KC and ME connected  DISPROVED
Your claim I lied about my bitcoin business ventures being lies DISPROVED

How many more beofore you do exactly what you said GLEB Ill take that apology and see your ass as you walk out the door now. You have no claims, you have not and can not prove something that is not true Gleb just face it. We are not a scam and we have no intentions of stealing from anyone. DEAL WITH IT BRO!!!

Im 3-0 your 0-3 so far keep it going brother. here let me laugh with you so your not laughing alone HAHAHAHAHA

Bitcoiner: Bruno, what's another clue that we're dealin' with a scammer?
Bruno: Well, they start deleting shit on the internet: https://twitter.com/cyberpinoy
Bitcoiner: You're the bestest! Keep it up.

seriously dumb ass, there is no cyberpinoy twitter because I never had one , you are really reaching now Gleb. You have still not shown what this thread is for SCAM ACCUSATIONS, you accuse my site of being a scam PROVE IT, where are the people I stole from...Oh yea their are NONE, who have I lied to about the project...Oh yea its working better than we expected for investors so we have not lied at all, who has lost thier funds to me without repayment... oh yea NO ONE EVER, when have I promised some4thing and not gone thru wiht my promises...Oh yea NEVER..

Your claim I offered you a cut for promoting my business DISPROVED
Your claim I deleted a cyberpinoy twitter account DISPROVED

Im 5-0 your 0-5 Don't quit your day job Gleb, oh thats right you dont have one HAHAHAHAHA

OMG finally 1 for gleb HAHA I forgot it was listed as cyberpinoy, however it was changed when I was designing the site, I am soooo sorry, I made a dang mistake, I forgoty it was even associated wiht cyberpinoy, It was not deleted because of you but munch dont get your pannies in a binch and get all excited. It was changed because I had to connect it to the twitter link  on the website.

So finally .5 for Gleb because the twitter account was not "Deleted" it was converted over to crypto freakl then somthing else and then stakeminers which all was done long before you precious thread.

You still have not proven my project is out to scam people looser, there is njo day 2 your barking up the wrong tree Im not here to scam anyone and I have aappeased your illegal defamation, your slander, and your ignorance lojng enough, you have not proven anything so far except I forgot about my tgwitter change I made. And I will not lie I changed it instead of starting annew one so it would increase our SEO rank, there thats the most unethical thing I have done so far, so if I am a scammer cause I wanted to raise my SEO ranking on a page that is brand new SUE ME but crunch.

fuck and I really thought I could get some peaceful sleep today, Its amazing how out of your way you have gone to discredit a person who is not a scammer and how I dont see antying you have done to assist all those people who really have gotten fucked over gleb put those useless skills to work, find the real owners for some of these companies and help people get their fucking bitcfoins back asshole.

OMG finally 1 for gleb HAHA I forgot it was listed as cyberpinoy, however it was changed when I was designing the site, I am soooo sorry, I made a dang mistake, I forgoty it was even associated wiht cyberpinoy, It was not deleted because of you but munch dont get your pannies in a binch and get all excited. It was changed because I had to connect it to the twitter link  on the website.

So finally .5 for Gleb because the twitter account was not "Deleted" it was converted over to crypto freakl then somthing else and then stakeminers which all was done long before you precious thread.

Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You maintained a Twitter account for six years having 1,677 tweets and totally forgot the name of it? Only recalling it after I've offered up undeniable proof that you lied?

This is now the forth time you've tried to explain away evidence I've used to nail your ass. WHEN THE FUCK DOES IT END?

its also the 4th time I disproved your bullshit gleb get over yourslef the account was not deleted it was changed anmd it wasd changed long before this thread so your claim was DISPROVED

Your claim I am a SCAM...... STILL CANT DO IT CAN YOU GLEB

Gleb you are a useless liar, the thrill is over bro I will not appease you any longer, I have disproven you on 99.9 percent of your accusations, all you are doing now is breaking the law, you have no proof of any kind to back up your claims, At least puppet has a real system(I may not like it but its a real system) Be happy I am not in the states or I would sue you for defamation of character, slander, invasion of privacy and any other law my lawyer can rack up against you.

I will not waste anymore time with you it was fun because I kept feeding you, I hope you had fun digging in my life a person with real problems,

PUPPET this is why no one in crypto has anything available, he is why people whois guard everything, and no addresses or phone numbers, idiots like gleb, he never once proved anything negative about me except I changed my twitter months ago then changed it again last week. I tried to met you fucking standards and look what it got  a days full of crap from a retired Moron who just wants attention and read my life and my business partners life like a soap opera. hes never proven I am a scam or I have done anything illegal or wrong against anyone, but this is what i get fdor abiding by what people wanted, by being opened to who I am and what I am doing.

the twitter account was not deleted and that was your claim gleb, I love your psycho rationalizations, and I changed it to crypto freak and then to stakeminers. Yes it is easy to forget things like that since I was not super avid in logging in the twitter to make posts actualkly its very easy to make a tweet without logging in to your main account, you click the tweet icon and login if your computer is not already cached and logged in and it tweets for you. tweets are miniscule gleb, it does not prove I am a scammer.

hjave fun "jacking off" I am done here. unless you cna provide readers wiht true facts of how I stole from someone, scammed anyone, lied to any person who did business wiht me, your joke and fun is over. and since I know that has never happend. GOOD DAY SIR

Your claim I am a SCAM  DISPROVED!!!!

I have 2 beautiful children who I want to spend my Sunday with, you are not worth 1/100 of a percent what my children are worth to me.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 05:20:55 PM

Bruno you are nothing more than a theif, and full fledged trolling criminal, your clear and desperate attempts at deicrediting people thru slander and defamation are just childish, and everything you do is backed up by your reputation.

And here is your reputation

http://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.com/2014/08/phinnaeus-gage-story-of-internet-troll.html

http://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.com/2014/08/phinnaeus-gage-story-of-internet-troll_20.html

http://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.com/2014/08/phinnaeus-gage-story-of-internet-troll_22.html

http://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.com/2014/08/phinnaeus-gage-story-of-internet-troll_23.html

http://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.com/2014/08/phinnaeus-gage-story-of-internet-troll_35.html

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:44:52 PM

I believe vod was contacted. good grief..  all the holes that you poked at are easily explainable. that thread has nothing to do with me personally. im just trying to help them, that is all... you have this need to attack and not believe anyone. remember, these are posts on the internet, its not the ENTIRE life story of anyone. If  you dont think that fundme account was started by his family then please contact his wife.. maybe she can convince you.. i obviously cant. A writer from Wired tweeted it, his name is Andy Greenberg. Also, i believe forbes is doing an article on it soon..But not sure about that one, but i do know that wired tweeted it.

Is there some information that this question is based on? I haven't heard about people helping to bring down Silk Road. Who helped?

Anyway, my position is that the destruction of Silk Road is good for Bitcoin, but it is bad for humanity.

I was wondering when someone would post this question.  I was going to post a "fund" for an individual that got caught up in the SR thing (its not Nod, the guy in washington, either). A basic fund for those that need help in defending themselves against the government.. You know the guy in Washington Nod? the number one seller on SR? He was busted but is working out a deal, probably to get his suppliers, but people like him (and others) that need financial support.

The govt. comes in and takes all belongings, unless you can hide them. So, while this Nod guy made a lot of money, I would bet he cant access any of it and it will  be seized, but im using him as an example really.

If a fund were set up to help those that are going to testify against DPR, would people donate?  I guess ill never find out unless I really set up an address and site to help some people that were strong armed to help the government and dont have a lot of money to fight them (govt.)

In my opinion, doesn't matter if they were strong armed to help or volunteered, they are heroes. They don't HAVE to help.

So, do I understand this right? it doesn't matter who wins? the 10k coins are going charity, regardless, right?

If so, I nominate that some of funds get donated to the Family Literacy Centers, LLC Its a registered non-profit organization/charity that donates time and money to those that need help with literacy. (with the help of computer programs and one-on-one tutors). www.flcinc.org

I donate a lot of my time to this organization, I think its a worthwhile cause.. <Wait till you read who owns it below the fold.>

Thanks,

AR

https://who.godaddy.com/whoisstd.aspx?domain=flcinc.org&prog_id=GoDaddy&k=MiuPZYqxx4iHIGkg3+ts+PLn8FNzGUbkL1wHdog9vygQuL1B8CmSSkn%2fFB+mPkxU

Domain Name:FLCINC.ORG
Domain ID: D76907765-LROR
Creation Date: 2001-09-05T16:41:02Z
Updated Date: 2014-08-23T10:17:06Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2015-09-05T16:41:02Z
Sponsoring Registrar:Domain.com, LLC (R1915-LROR)
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 886
WHOIS Server:
Referral URL:
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited -- http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited -- http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited -- http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Registrant ID:tu1SKURmAhJWcHPT
Registrant Name:Edward Green
Registrant Organization:Family Literacy Centers, Inc.
Registrant Street: 460 E 300 S
Registrant City:Orem
Registrant State/Province:UT
Registrant Postal Code:84097
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.8014269970
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.8014268990
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:egreen@flcinc.org
Admin ID:tuI5yOpcHJ5EihGb
Admin Name:Edward Green
Admin Organization:Family Literacy Centers, Inc.
Admin Street: 460 E 300 S
Admin City:Orem
Admin State/Province:UT
Admin Postal Code:84097

Thank you for your well-thought answer..

For my online business. I use a traditional shopping cart that is made with drupal (which is how the website was made) I think i could just use a mt.gox app or im sure someone has made a bitcoin app for drupal.

My brick and morter store only sells higher priced items (jetted bathtubs/fixtures) So giving someone a 3 percent discount could be substantial for them, enough so, to find out what the bitcoin is, lol.. Many sales are 10k or more.. and i think it will be more difficult to accept it here..

But my online business is where I will benefit from it.. Like I said, a grand majority are not in the USA/Canada and their only option is to either send a bank transfer or paypal. So, accepting bitcoins would really help me and the client. (as long as its fairly easy to get their fiat into bitcoin) wont be hard to put a FAQ about bitcoin on the site, with links to educate.

Since I have now invested quite heavily into mining, I thought I need to do my share in helping the bitcoin. If I don't accept it, why should i expect others to?

I guess Ill set up my online store first and go from there..

AR

https://who.godaddy.com/whoisstd.aspx?domain=tubzz.net&prog_id=GoDaddy

Domain Name: TUBZZ.NET
Registry Domain ID: 1527378387_DOMAIN_NET-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2014-08-28T18:10:03Z
Creation Date: 2008-11-06T19:08:12Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-11-06T19:08:12Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@godaddy.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.480-624-2505
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Jeffrey Sargent
Registrant Organization: Sargent & Associates
Registrant Street: 560 South 500 East
Registrant City: Orem
Registrant State/Province: Utah
Registrant Postal Code: 84097
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Phone: +1.8012257145
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.8012219447
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: jssargent@sargentassociates.com
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Darren Green
Admin Organization: Tubzz Inc.
Admin Street: 315 South 1250 West
Admin City: Lindon
Admin State/Province: Utah
Admin Postal Code: 84042
Admin Country: United States
Admin Phone: 8017858827
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: jssargent@sargentassociates.com
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Jeffrey Sargent
Tech Organization: Sargent & Associates
Tech Street: 560 South 500 East
Tech City: Orem
Tech State/Province: Utah
Tech Postal Code: 84097
Tech Country: United States
Tech Phone: (801) 221-3762

My brother whom invested with me has decided that he may not want to do it, so I was thinking about buying him out or offering his ownership in a GLBSE offering. <The brother is Curtis Clark Green, two years older than Darren Edward Green, formally known as avidreader but quit using that moniker after his brother was arrested, then fake tortured via the use of a bathtud in a hotel to convince the pirate dude of SilkRoad that he was snuffed.>

If you can afford it, keep all the gear to yourself Wink (ie. buy your brother out yourself, or convince him to stay the course on the project).

EDIT: It wouldnt be a bond, it would be shares only and where I would keep 10-15 percent myself and use about 35-40 percent for upgrades and the rest dividends.. I just brought up bonds as a possible option..end edit

This is what im leaning towards.. I  just saw so many mining bonds that I thought it may be worth a shot..

There have been several people telling me that they would buy a lot of it.. The 12 singles that I have running are already part of the sc upgrade with bfl. The only reason I got them was that I wanted to mine with something before the asics hit. They have already been upgraded at the time of purchase..

My business plan as a whole, will keep expanding, not only with bfl but with whomever has the best asic at the best price, hence one of the reasons I have stopped buying any more asics and want to wait to see what transpires.. so, to help keep up with the difficulty will depend on a couple factors, 1. btc price and 2. my btc income.. even with my almost 3 TH/S of asic/FPGA's that ive purchased I will be using that 35 percent with someone in adding more machines..(maybe more)..

Like I said in my op, I have already paid for over 2THs (one should be here in or near the first group..

I know that mining companies are frowned upon, but at the same time, most seem to do well, at least the ones that are well planned. That is why i made this thread. I hate starting something that I regret later..

As to idea number 2? Ill have to keep working on that.. There are a couple that have a "similar" look..The couple forum members that i've run it by think its a good idea, so Ill make that a higher priority...

Thanks for the suggestions.. I

Notice that Darren used avidreader as his moniker due to his family's connection to http://flcinc.org/, probably owned by their Mormon dad, hence why the family has distanced themselves from Curtis Green, but not Darren, for they were in partnership together in some Bitcoin ventures.

https://secure.utah.gov/bes/details.html?entity=8450280-0160

BITCOIN INVESTMENTS , LLC

Entity Number: 8450280-0160
Company Type: LLC - Domestic
Address: 460 E 300 S Orem, UT 84097
State of Origin:
Registered Agent: Darren E Green
Registered Agent Address:
460 E 300 S
Orem, UT 84097

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/575038460/Homes-alight-for-holidays.html?pg=all

You might not notice much if you drive by Ed Green's home at 460 E. 300 South in Orem. A flock of reindeer sits in the front yard, just like a lot of other Utah homes. But don't count this house out quite yet.

"Kids will ask, 'Is this where Santa Claus lives?' " said Green, who recently retired from Brigham Young University's department of instructional psychology and technology. "I just like doing it. It brings a nostalgic sense of the '40s and '50s. This is my life."

http://bgp.he.net/dns/lexiaathome.org#_whois

Domain Name:LEXIAATHOME.ORG
Domain ID: D157654594-LROR
Creation Date: 2009-11-22T04:09:05Z
Updated Date: 2014-11-23T12:58:57Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2016-11-22T04:09:05Z
Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com, LLC (R91-LROR)
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 146
WHOIS Server:
Referral URL:
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited -- http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited -- http://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited -- http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited -- http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Registrant ID:CR29969496
Registrant Name:Edward Green
Registrant Organization:Family Literacy Centers, Inc.
Registrant Street: 460 East 300 South
Registrant City:Orem
Registrant State/Province:Utah
Registrant Postal Code:84097
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.8014269970

http://lexiaforhome.wikispaces.com/

I am new to this Wiki stuff, so please, be kind!

The Family Literacy Centers, inc is a non-profit organization that has committed to help everyone read. Please visit our site www.flcinc.org

We have a very good relationship with Lexia Reading (copyrighted), This past October, Lexia Reading was kind enough to let the Family Literacy Center, inc be the exclusive distributors for the Lexia Reading programs. We are able to bring it to you for such a low cost because we take care of all tech support and best of all, we are a non-profit group which means we have a lot of volunteers.

The Family Literacy Centers, inc goal is to help all those that need help learning to read, read. Even if you (or the student) doesn't have a reading problem, Lexia reading is perfect for all. Please go www.flcinc.org We are here to help everyone. If you can't afford help, please contact us to see if we can help.

Thanks

Curtis Green
800-580-4275

http://www.lexiaforhome.com/content/introduce-yourself

Hello all,

My name is Curtis Green. I am in charge of getting the web site up and going. If you call in and talk to sales, there is a good chance that you have spoken to myself or my wife.

There are still a lot of bugs, typos, etc that I am trying to resolve. So, by all means, if you see anything that doesn't look like it should, please email me or just post a comment.

The Famiy literacy Centers, inc is a non-profit organization. We are setting up Family Literacy Centers all over the USA. One of our main focuses is to make this web site a virtual literacy/learning center. We are able to do things today over the internet that weren't availble just a couple years ago. So, as the technology gets better, the better our services will be.

We are the only organization that can sell Lexia Reading Software to the USA and Canada. Our homepage may look like thats alll that we do. ITS NOT! lol.

The FLC also has developed a comprehensive reading program called the 72 readers. This too, will be availble shortly on the site.

The most exciting thing that we are working on at the moment is our one-on-one tutoring program. We will be using either our certified teachers or certified Family Literacy Centers tutors. The quality will be top-notched! The average price for one-on-one tutoring (in-person) is between 80.00 and 150.00 per hour. There are some web based tutoring that costs thousands of dollars just for a couple of months of tutoring.

Since most of our tutors are willing to donate most of their time, we will be able to offer this great service at a fraction of the normal cost. We are still working out the logistics, but we are trying to keep the cost under $30.00/hr. There will be other factors that will affect the pricing, i.e. how many sessions are purchased. The more that are purchased, the lower the per hour cost.

Please feel free to ask or post any questions.

Thanks again,

Curtis

https://who.godaddy.com/whoisstd.aspx?domain=bathenaked.com&prog_id=GoDaddy&k=7AsgTJqGWSG8t9LjhpEUurnRM93tJYx4pP01v6qFV0mM3ZR4oJuflZ7VoObKW8zu

Domain Name: bathenaked.com
Domain ID: d9038
WHOIS Server: whois.omnis.com
Update Date: 2013-10-01T17:14:43Z
Creation Date: 2001-10-05T03:26:09Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-10-05T03:26:09Z
Registrar: Omnis Network, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 143
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@omnis.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.310-316-9600
Domain Status: ok
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Darren Green
Registrant Organization: Custom Jetted Tubzz
Registrant Street: 315 S 1250 W
Registrant City: Lindon
Registrant State/Province: UT
Registrant Postal Code: 84042
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.8017858827
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.8017858832
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: customjettedtubzz@gmail.com

http://tubzz.com/about/

In 1995, Darren Green envisioned a high quality jetted bathtub at a reasonable cost. In order for Darren to fulfill his idea TurboTubs was created. Turbo Tubs would purchase previously manufactured tub shells and retrofit the shells with a customized jet system. TurboTubs was so successful that within five years, Tyler Twiggs opened a second store, Dixie Tubs, in St. George , Utah . In order to avoid confusion and establish name recognition TurboTubs and Dixie Tubs combined to become Custom Jetted Tubzz.

I assume its an issue between him and his family. Im sure its been embarrassing to see their son/brother in this situation. im only speculating but it makes total sense... hence probably the issue as to why the family isnt retweeting or re facebooking it. who knows it could be between an extended family member, I can only speculate, but it makes sense, i know you only see the bad and like to twist peoples words, so its really unfair to try to assume anything, I shouldnt even be doing it..

why dont you investigate yourself? there is a guy that spent a lot of time writing about you in a blog. Im sure that will keep you busy... <That person is Josh Zipkin of AMT that threatened to kill me, a fact published in Bitcoin-themed periodicals.>

But, but you only say he wrote about your fathers obituary... i think you need to go read the entire thing.. I think it deserves to be the thread of the  year, and i dont blame Vod...

<Dude, this just became thread of the year, for I'm outin' a Mormon who claimed to date his niece, hence knowing the family seeking $50K USD via a GFM campaign, of which, to date, ONLY him (the victim's younger brother) and I have brought attention to it.>

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0

Good grief, you actually admit to rape....Lets see, you say it was in the late 80's and she was only 14 years old, your now 55. that would put you in your late 20's. And you give me  shit for DATING someone 15 years younger than me...Btw, she was over 21 and we were just really good friends.. you probably dont know this, but you can date someone and not have a sexual relationship with them, but you need to get a child drunk first...Sir, that is totally disgusting...

I DID NOT RAPE A UNDERAGE GIRL. SHE ROAD WITH ME TO THE STORE SO THAT I COULD GET BEER AND SHE USE THE BATHROOM. ONCE BACK TO WHERE MY GIRLFRIEND (AGE, EARLY TWENTIES) WAS LEFT, BEER WAS PASSED TO THE UNDERAGE GIRL. END OF STORY TILL SHE GOT PREGNANT BY SOME OTHER AND TRIED TO ACCUSED ME, WHEREUPON I WENT TO THE PO ASAP TO TELL THE TRUTH OF WHAT REALLY HAPPENED, WHEREUPON NO RAPE CHARGES WHERE FILED. I WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR A YEAR DUE TO HER HAVING A CAN OF BEER IN NASHVILLE, TN. THERE IS NO RECORD OF THIS ANYWHERE EXCEPT FOR ME POSTING THIS ON THIS FORUM TO MAKE A POINT ABOUT ANOTHER SUBJECT DURING THE TIMEFRAME OF SAID POSTING.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1041726.msg11233654#msg11233654

I happen to know the family pretty well (i dated his Daughter a few years ago). tonya, his wife set it up. She actually tried to get it going a few days ago. but if you look at the family picture she used and look at her facebook which she posted it on, i think, you will see that they are the same person . I believe she posted it on her facebook.  she has never had any experience with gofund me. how can i get her to prove its legit?

Question: Does your wife, <redacted, for I'm being kind here>, know that you were dating and fucking your niece?

Question: Does anybody else besides you, me and your brother know about your other 100+ purchases on SilkRoad that have nothing to do with drugs?

My guess to the latter question if probably yes, but if you were lucky enough to hide said fact from certain entities, well sorry, Cat, but that cat's now outta the bag.

Why the reason for this now fucked up mess you're in? Because a motherfuckin' Mormon Libertarian didn't have the balls to come out and say that his brother is in a pickle while seeking help. He had to fuckin' lie, and continue to lie, and lied on top of that lie, all the way up to the last lie I quoted in this thread, where he opted to join the choir of another motherfuckin' liar and stick it up the ass of the person, me, bringing the truth to light.

Dude, it was your fuckin' lie "I just noticed that Curtis Greens family set up a go fund me campaign to help fight against the bad agent" 40 minutes after the campaign went live late at night that started this ball a rollin' to connect you with your brother. BTW, blame Vod for first bringing this to light, but he somehow got satisfied with your explanation and moved on and, unlucky for you, I stumbled upon it and read right through it from the get-go. It was just a matter of connecting the dots you left all over the place, and ignoring your lies, unlike you trying to ignore me, but keep coming back to read my latest on this subject.

All that said, you and the likes of Leroy Fodor can stick your holier-than-thou attitudes up your fuckin' asses. Out of all three of us, I'm the only person that you two know the complete and true vitals of, whereas you two continue to obscure your presences.

One more thing, wise guy. Remember that movie you mentioned that's goin' be about your brother. Well, looks like your involvement WILL now be playing a more prominent role than just being Curtis' brother.

I foresee two scenarios:

1. Looks like Bruno found what we already have.

2. HOW THE FUCK DID WE ALL MISS THAT?

I'm guessing the latter given the way you've penned your posts prior and after your hiatus while Brother Curtis was given a bath.

EDIT: Too bad I'm on Darren's ignore list, otherwise he would of read what I just penned since he was just online: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=62129

Name:   bigasic
Activity:   714
Position:   Hero Member
Date Registered:   July 14, 2012, 08:11:07 PM
Last Active:   Today at 03:43:10 AM
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:16:58 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2015, 06:37:17 PM by Gleb Gamow

Well I'll be a son of a bitch! Looks like Darren was moving his brother's, Curtis, bitcoins during his three-month admin reign on SilkRoad via Darren's quasi-viable Tubzz entity as a front/fence.

Amazing what I can uncover when there's two lyin' dudes - Leroy and Darren - playin' poke-da-bear, i.e., another prominent name on this forum just came to light, and I'm sure that person doesn't want to be caught up in this mess, ergo I suggest that Darren come right out and spell da beans before I do, whereupon I may be incline to withhold my recent uncovering(s). Unless, that is, you honestly believe that you can poke holes in the likes of my mega post above, have at it. I'm GAME!

You have to remember that the US Govt. Has all of Silk roads info.. All bitcoin addresses, etc. Im sure the small fish don't have anything to worry about, its the bigger vendors that do. They have had access to all of SR's info since last summer, months before they shut it down. So, it doesnt really matter if SR had some sort of mixer, the Govt can now match up the senders and if they get the exchanges info, the receivers address. Again, the guys that need to worry are the big vendors on Sr.

Most of the exchanges are outside the USA, so I doubt they are looking too much into them, its the big sellers they are after.. connecting all the dots.

You best hope they don't have subsequent addresses, i.e., where SR admins sent some of the loot they got by whatever means via DPR's venture.

You sweatin' yet?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:24:06 PM

Wouldn't it be funny if Darren Green was an admin for SR prior to his brother, Curtis, gettin' the gig? Well, maybe not funny to some, but funny none the less.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 10:34:30 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2015, 11:04:47 PM by cyberpinoy

Wouldn't it be funny if Darren Green was an admin for SR prior to his brother, Curtis, gettin' the gig? Well, maybe not funny to some, but funny none the less.

Wouldnt it be funny if all the people you have falsely slandered came together and sued you so bad they took everything you own?

I mean seriously bruno, are you so naieve that you feel it is ok to steal from a man and go around here doing what you do. You are literally the biggest hypocritical piece of trash I have ever met. Seriously, you do things to people and it is justified, they do it to you and you have to get on all your alt accounts and say how rude and stupid they are for doing the very things you do, You steal from a new member of the community, and just act like ti was all ok, I mean seriously man you need help bro, but to be honest I do not think there is 1 psychologists who could even help you, because the first time they said something you didn't like or agree with they would instantly be a scammer and liar, and you would be instrumental in showing them how wrong they were.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: