Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:15:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hiring Assistant  (Read 456 times)
brendanjhwu (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 11:25:19 PM

I need someone to help me run a site for a daily wage.
If you have experience PM me, only 2 spots.

Thank you,
Brendan

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 11:26:48 PM

For a daily wage?  I'm very interested, here is my thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089876.0
How much exactly are you willing to pay per day?  Could you please PM me with more details?  I have past experience in running and managing websites - if you need references I can pull them up!
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 11:29:09 PM

What kind of site is it, what skills are you looking for? I'm sure I can give you a hand. Send me a message with further info along with what you're willing to pay.

--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 11:32:42 PM

What kind of site is it, what skills are you looking for? I'm sure I can give you a hand. Send me a message with further info along with what you're willing to pay.

this is pretty much what I want to say. I'm online 10 hours a day.
brendanjhwu (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 11:32:49 PM

It's an eCommerce site, going to sell some CS GO items using steam bot or something. Still trying to work it out, mostly gonna need someone for marketing. Someone who knows a lot about counter strike.

The wages would be between minimum and $15 USD/hr on weekends only. I can run the weekdays.
brendanjhwu (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 11:33:20 PM

this pretty much is what I want to say. I'm online 10 hours a day.

Do you know anything about counterstrike merchandises/and or steam?
brendanjhwu (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 11:34:58 PM

For a daily wage?  I'm very interested, here is my thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089876.0
How much exactly are you willing to pay per day?  Could you please PM me with more details?  I have past experience in running and managing websites - if you need references I can pull them up!

I see you've made some trades through steam, Monbux. I could pay around minimum to 15 USD/hr. When will you be mostly on? I'm assuming you're eastern time?
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 11:37:16 PM

this pretty much is what I want to say. I'm online 10 hours a day.

Do you know anything about counterstrike merchandises/and or steam?

nope. I don't play/use both, unfortunately.  Sad so I don't know a thing about them.
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 11:38:09 PM

I see you've made some trades through steam, Monbux. I could pay around minimum to 15 USD/hr. When will you be mostly on? I'm assuming you're eastern time?

I have a vast knowledge of Steam, and I used to be an avid gamer before I met Bitcoin, so I can catch on pretty quickly. I'd love to assist, let me know.

Leonberg

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 11:55:29 PM

I'm online 12 hours per day. I can do this job. I can do this with 10$ per hour. I have vast experience in online marketing. Running a site, create a site, updating site, search engine optimization, social media promotion and pay per click campaign.
MoonOfLife

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 09:15:23 AM

i can be your assistant ...

i know about cs:go

you can message me at here or steam

Steam id : MooonOfLife
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 09:18:19 AM

I can help too. I'm on FaceIt and know the value of most if not all the items in CSGO..
Part of lots of communities about the game too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: